5 People On A Lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SophiaGrace said:
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((DramaQueen))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:D

I entirely agree.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((argosgold))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I feel so emotonal now *cries from happiness*

Badjedidude said:
dramaqueen said:
- I wish I could hate you... Hell, I cant...

Don't worry... no one can hate me. Many have tried; all have failed. :cool:

teehee

Second fail LOL. I know i cant hate you creepy nice boy that's why i didn't even try :p :D

-your advice really reminds me of a guy i know. not sure if this is good or bad. ether way, cool talking.

-you confuse and intimidate me. please continue doing so.

- you are a cool character indeed. always with the dry wit.

- hilarious and blunt

- you are cuter than you think, mamasita ;)

1. You always make me smile.
2. You've always been there for me.
3. You give good advice.
4. I wish I was more like you.
5. You always manage to brighten my day, no matter what I face.

:)

1. I'm so glad I met you here
2. You have two ears and one mouth, if you would just realize this I think it would bring you a lot of peace which is my wish for you
3. Wow you're cute ;p
4. If I could sum you up in one word it would be respect
5. Dance like no one is watching once a day forever

1. you are an interesting person and trustworthy
2. you are funny and make me smile
3. you are intringuingly intelligent
4. you are warm, friendly and elegantly witty
5. you make me happy

1. Dude, show up more often! You're the life of the party and you make things more interesting. I'd kill to know how you do it.
2. Please, please quit hitting on every single female that talks to you. They do notice you doing it, and they talk after you leave.
3. You're jaded but you remind me of how I used to be. With age you'll start to mellow out a little more, relax a bit ;)
4. You and I would probably be perfect together. Both circumstance and your dreams are likely to prevent this from ever happening. Lucky for us we wont realize it.
5. Your hair drives me absolutely crazy in dirty ways that I just can't describe! I wish we would get along better.
6. I am willing to provide sexual favors if you would just make me that chocolate chip cookie dough pound cake we were looking at. Seriously, think about it.
7. You DO NOT have aspergers! There lies a possibility that you are just afraid of social situations. This does not make you special and different. You don't need an excuse to be the way you are, be how you want to be and don't let anyone tell you you're weird for it.
8. You are so bubbly and a ray of perpetual sunshine that just puts everyone in a good mood every time you chat. How is it you're alone??
9. Goooooooooooooo
10. I wish I were able to help you. It breaks my heart that I can't.
11. I love dinosaurs!
12. I'd really like to know just what the hell it is you do every day. You say the weirdest things sometimes that suggest that you have no "average day to day" in your life.
13. (chew)
14. I love your shirt, it reminds me of something Dr Seuss would put on his characters. No I'm not being sarcastic, I think it's awesome.

Limlim said:
2. Please, please quit hitting on every single female that talks to you. They do notice you doing it, and they talk after you leave.

teeheeeeee but if I stopped, I wouldn't be MEEEEE!!! :cool:

Limlim said:
12. I'd really like to know just what the hell it is you do every day. You say the weirdest things sometimes that suggest that you have no "average day to day" in your life.

I'm kinda paranoid about this one as well. :p

- You are undeniably a huge dummy if I ever saw one. But you underestimate yourself way too much. A lot of the things you say are extremely on-point and I would not expect anyone other than you have the mind to say them. Stay my friend, sweetie.

- I won't tell you what you need to do. I won't tell you what you need to think about. You already know these. However, I will tell you that you are clearly craving a sense of freedom and expression that you are absolutely not getting. If this whole ordeal has been eating you for this long, there won't be much time before it swallows you whole.

- I love talking to you. Don't know if you feel the same way about me. Wouldn't blame you if you didn't. Sorry, I'm not as good at our conversations as you are. I miss you, so do me a favor and come back.

- A lot of people love to talk honeysuckle about you. I don't know you like some other people here do, but to me you're refreshing and honest and you know what you want. That's tons more than what I can say for other people.

- I'm sorry, but you're ******* gross. Keep doing what you're doing and you're going to get yourself hated by many. Don't think we don't see it 'cause we do. Oh, and let's make things clear: I'm not sorry to have said this. I'm sorry you gave me reason to say it.

1. You are awesome
2. You are annoying
3. You are fantastic
4. You are annoying too
5. My pizza is better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back