5 People On A Lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~If you lived in BFE with me, we'd probably hang out a lot, strut our stuff, and be bros. I would eventually nag you in to volunteering and you'd have a honeysuckle ton of friends within a few months.
~You, same as above. And we'd also go down for the jazz show every month in the Big City.
~If I were 20 years older, I would carry you away, horse and all.
~It's awesome to talk to a fire guy in another country! Keep at it. With your attitude, you are exactly what the service needs, worldwide.
~I hope what we talked about, comes to be. Even if nothing really comes of it.

1. I love your really massive emails - look forward to reading them with a cuppa tea. Cannot now get the image of glow-in-the-dark boxer shorts and moths out of my freakin mind now! :p

2. Mistress. You know who you are. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

3. Dunno if I should email or message you again. You're very cool but a little ... scary.

4. Pity we never got to talk more. I think we would have got on okay ... but I wish you luck anyway.

5. You probably think me an enemy. Far from it, my friend. Far from it.

- The first person who sent me a message when I joined ALL. You have not been on here for quite some time and I wonder how you are doing. Just written a message which I hope some day you will see.

- A wonderful, caring person, full of warmth, heart of gold, valued so much as a friend. I wish you lived nearer!

- You went and you enjoyed yourself. It made me smile to hear how well you done even though you felt a little out of your comfort zone at times. Well done. :)

- You have me wondering how its going with the girl at work. Well I hope.

- Right then. One word that that reminds me of you - poo! :p
You're a funny one.
You have me in tears...
A treasured friendship.
Always.

1. I talk to you almost every day although most of the time we are just fooking around or making fun of that poor cat. But I really like your company.You are a wonderful person...Please stay with me all the time.
2. Un!!!! the online friends honeysuckle better count for something. I will not die before I visit you.
3. You ve made the ALL forum something much more than a forum that I resort to when I feel really down. The moment I miss the most. The encounter of a digital roo on a valentines day.
4. I wish you lived in somewhere else. I wish I could be like you sometimes. I guess I am just lame...
5. It's all your fault now everyone starts to call me fucka in chat. Fucka.

1. Sometimes I get the impression that I annoy you, but then again I am prone to paranoia at times. Then again, I know that I DO annoy people, so who knows?

2. You should email me.

3. From your posts describing where you live, it sounds as though it's where I grew up. Yes, I am from Connecticut, where the uniform of Causal Comfort is often khakis, a simple white shirt and topped with a tastefully elegant yet understated blue cashmere cardigan. Dude, that was me.

4. Your posts make me want to rip my hair out in great bunches, but I think there is still hope for you. It is never that bleak. Really. No... really-really.

5. You have the most gorgeous hair I have ever seen on either sex. WOW, Color me jealous.

sadface said:
-hii you're a qt3.15

Awww nice of you to notice! hahaha j/k

Here are some more from me:

1. Your grammar skills are both amazing and a comfort to me. :p Keep it up! lol

2. Sorry for calling you "fucka" all the time. hehe ^_^

3. I missed talking to you through PM, and I'm kinda glad you contacted me again. :)

4. Man, you're a class act and an all-around good guy. :)

I know it's not 5... but DEAL WIDDIT! :p

1. You're a real gentleman. :)
2. I wish you would come around more often - you always bring smiles. :)
3. You'd be even more awesome, if you stopped letting your MOUTH overload your brain. :p
4. You inspire me, though I doubt you know it.
5. (yum) lol

EveWasFramed said:
3. You'd be even more awesome, if you stopped letting your MOUTH overload your brain. :p

I'm half-paranoid that this one is for me. XD haha

Badjedidude said:
EveWasFramed said:

I'm half-paranoid that this one is for me. XD haha

Well..it COULD apply I suppose....

:p But no, that wasn't aimed at you, lmao!!!!!

1. Your grammar skills leave me in awe. :p
2. We're very alike, you and I. I like it. :)
3.You're a sweet guy. (goo) lol
4. A wonderful eccentric....
5. I wonder what lurks beneath that cool facade..

I need to add a few more...

Thank you for always knowing what to say when I hit the skids
Thank you for understanding where I was coming from.
Thank you for just writing that one simple sentence.
Thank you for always making me laugh.
Thank you for being a gal I have a LOT in common with.

i relate to you but your maybe a little too assuming?

your wonderful

i've been meaning to clear the air with you about some things

its even blown me away even more how your like someone i know because of some recent things you've wrote

i like your style

i hope school is going well for you

wondering how your doing

deeply want things to change immensly, permanently, and soon for the good for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back