5 People On A Lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Badjedidude said:
mintymint said:
1. You're a wonderful friend. I love you.
2. I like talking to you. You have no idea how beautiful you really are.
3. You're such a yummy person. I love your personality.
4. You're a special kind of company. I will always appreciate you.
5. You're a cute one. You make me feel good about myself.

I get the feeling that all of these are for meeeeee. :D

LOL

LMAO

:O you said that MARRY ME a couple of times BJD. I wonder who you like :) How romantic. maybe it is the spam guy that bumped the shoe thread...

mintymint said:

ROFLshuddap. UN UN lol

eris said:
:O you said that MARRY ME a couple of times BJD. I wonder who you like :) How romantic. maybe it is the spam guy that bumped the shoe thread...

No, it's the golf-spammer that comes and goes around here every now and then. *sigh*... I miss him. :( hehe

Or maybe it's somebunny ELSE.... *manly schoolgirl giggle* lulz lulz lulz

1. I love you
2. You're very interesting. I'd like to get to know you better!
3. You'll never win the game! You know who you are. :D I bet you just lost again!
4. You and I need to make babies, but without the baby part.
5. Thanks for always being there for me. :)

1. I can't get a read on you. It freaks me out a little. Okay, a lot. You scare me dammit.
2. How can you be so obtuse? Maybe you could be a little more perceptive and a little less judgmental.
3. That attitude of yours makes me want to kill all humans. It's not you though, it's me.
4. ROFLCOPTER (d) Happy now?
5. You're a good person, but more importantly you're cute :D

Badjedidude said:
^^^Hahaha... :p Massachusetts, buddy. See you there! lol

Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire and Iowa too (also DC, if I recall right)! You have a choice. :)

Of course, Provincetown MA, on Cape Cod would have the slamminest gay weddings.

mintymint said:
1. I can't get a read on you. It freaks me out a little. Okay, a lot. You scare me dammit.
2. How can you be so obtuse? Maybe you could be a little more perceptive and a little less judgmental.
3. That attitude of yours makes me want to kill all humans. It's not you though, it's me.
5. You're a good person, but more importantly you're cute :D

therapy much? :)

cheaptrickfan said:
Badjedidude said:
^^^Hahaha... :p Massachusetts, buddy. See you there! lol

Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire and Iowa too (also DC, if I recall right)! You have a choice. :)

Of course, Provincetown MA, on Cape Cod would have the slamminest gay weddings.

bjd and i are not tying the knot until we can do it LEGALLY in the Castro District. (d)

JSD said:
bjd and i are not tying the knot until we can do it LEGALLY in the Castro District. (d)

Hahahaha... ohmagawd.. this made me laugh more than it should have. :p heh

mintymint said:

My perceptive abilities lead me to suspect that this one was for me. o_o

lulz

hmmmm

- Love you. I'm sure things will turn better sooner or later for you. Don't doubt yourself so much. <3
- Unique and awesome persons like you, shouldn't be so depressed. Get out there and kick some ass. ;)
- No way should your drawing skills be left unappreciated. I still think you should go pro. (D)
- According to recent studies, you're successful at making people laugh and shall thus, not be hanged. :p
- Aaaand.. du bist wirklich sehr interessant und prima. muss jetzt auch dein leben besser zu machen. :)

1. Holy ******* christ.... SHUT THE fresia UP. Stop bitching, go and LIVE your life, preferably nowhere near me.
2. If only you saw yourself as I see you.... You'd be so arrogant!! You're amazing. Thank you for being there for me.
3. I wanna get high with you. Srsly.
4. Hahahahahha. Don't ever stop talking.
5. There's not really much more I can say to you. You know everything... From my bracelets, to my toast fetish. You are..... AMAZING. Truly. More amazing than toast. <3

- You're the awesomest, sweetest person I've ever met. I wish you would let your mind be more open for people to see, because your real thoughts are a gift. But even so, I'm also okay with you just opening up to me. Please continue to be open and frank with me :)

- I wish you would be more open with me. Or at least tell me the truth. You make yourself out to be shallow with your shyness, but I know you're not. I won't judge you for being honest. I don't know how I can stress it enough that I want to hear what you're really thinking, no matter how beautiful or ugly and hateful your thoughts may be. I don't want to be just some shallow acquaintence for you to talk about random honeysuckle to but always feel as though you have to hide stuff from me. You really, really, really don't. It's okay to tell me. It really is.

(Actually this can go for a few people. I really, really hate when people want to tell me stuff but feel as though they can't because I'll hate them for it... I don't know of how much use I'll be, but it really is okay to have a real conversation with me. That's right. The people I'm directing this to, you know who you are. Then again, maybe not. (d))

- Your art is awesome. Your username is awesome. Your conversations are awesome. You're just fuckin' awesome, man! :D Happy first day of WriMo!

- I always tell you what I think of you, and I'll say it again--you're sweet, wonderful, and kind. Thanks for taking the time to read what I write. You always make me feel good about myself.

- Dude. Get laid and get over it. Quit depressing everyone with your ridiculous jealousy of the world around you.

1. you are... the reason for everything. the beginning, and now, the end. you won't know this. you are long long gone.
but without you... i have no reason to go on. i only hope i'll find you again, some day. or you will come and find me. otherwise...

2. i wish you were not so distant. i know why you are. and i understand. you are the best friend ever. i wish you all the best.

3. you are frank, whimsical, funny, talented, truly wise beyond your years, and a great friend. i wish you were here so we could go on a hike.

4. you are... you. beautiful. talented. smart. soulful. i wish i could take away your sadness, your lack of faith in your self. i wish i could make you see YOU as you are. as i see you. i kinda hope we might be friends one day.

5. how can i thank you. you talk to me when i am so far down i cannot see my way. but... even when deep in the dark... you find a word, a smile, a silly cat photo :) dearest. i wish to hug you one day, your old coat and everything. thank you so much.

Trying to decide whether I know 5 people on ALL well enough to contribute. Well, here goes.

- You annoy me. It seems that you don't speak to me, or that you ignore me. That's just my perception, and I've heard enough good things about you to know that you're a good person. I obviously just don't know you :)

- I love your drawings (this one transparent, much?) You seem to be much too bubbly and interesting a person to feel lonely, and I wonder why people haven't noticed you if that's the case. I really like talking to you. You make me smile every time I speak to you - people like that are few and far between.

- That said, you are another person who ALWAYS makes me smile. You make me feel just about every positive emotion under the sun, and a few others besides. And I love it all. I could probably add lots lots more, but won't.

- I only spoke to you once and I haven't seen you on here. I'm enjoying imagining you stopped feeling lonely and therefore stopped needing/wanting to come here :)

- You are not a police officer, sir.

I hope this has displayed my ignorance of ALL as a species and entity.

-I almost sent you a private message for advice but I grew some balls and handled it on my own. Everthing worked out well.

-I wish I could reach out to you beyond this forum. Sometimes I just want to PM you my phone number and make arrangements to meet you, though we're probably countries apart. <-I think this often about users in general, but I did have one user in mind when I typed this.

-Maybe we could play some online games together sometime.

-Thanks for linking that highly inspirational video.

-Your avatar made me curious about your looks. (*looks at badjedidude's icon and notices he's been responding jokingly to other posts in here* *face_scared*)

jjam said:
-Your avatar made me curious about your looks. (*looks at badjedidude's icon and notices he's been responding jokingly to other posts in here* *face_scared*)

Haha... you caught me. :p

- duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude lol this sht is so goood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( yeah im copying you (d) ) You're awesome :D Man!!!!!!!!!!!! I know you'll be able to overcome the way you feel now. I'll try my best to be there when you need me, duuude. lol :p
- (hello) lol what else should I say? I feel at ease with you. You make me feel safe. You make me feel accepted and special. you're such a good guy. Don't change! EVER
- You always make my day. Always. You make me believe in my talents. You fascinate me because you always seem to know what's the right thing to say to make people see the worthwhile person in them. Thank you for being you! and your french is good ;)
- I don't think that you'll read that but I'll say it anyway... I love you girl. you're such a good friend. I hope that i deserve to be your friend. I hope that I'll be able to fully undestand you. I hope that we'll stay friends for a long long time.
- I don't know why i always feel like you want to protect me. We don't talk much you and I but I really wish I knew you better. you're a nice girl. you're yummy. I love you.
- Awesome music style. You're awesome! I can add that it means a lot to me when someone likes that style :)
- My dear dear dear friend, we have only one thing in common but it's a huge thing.... I love your courage sweet girl ;)
- I wish I could hate you... Hell, I cant...
- (for 3 people) guys i wish you'd accept me as a friend. I really want to be a friend to you but you're so distant. You don't seem to accept it tho even if i tried x_x I wish i was your friend...
There's still a lot of people I want to talk about but not now.
And everytime I think about you, I wish for you the best. You people all deserve to be happy. I love you all.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((DramaQueen))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:D

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Soph))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back