5 People On A Lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I can't understand anything you post, ffs
2. I miss your posts and wish you would come back; I 'accepted' you ;)
3. You're a lucky *******
4. You are incredibly MILFy and I would make you breakfast
5.HURRRRRRR. DURRRRRRR

EveWasFramed said:
Brian said:

:club: You leave CTF alone - she's mine!!!!

I just choked on my chocolate, Eve. THAT would be an awful way to go. What a waste of perfectly good chocolate!

I do love your MILFy goodness too, though. :p

cheaptrickfan said:
EveWasFramed said:
Brian said:

:club: You leave CTF alone - she's mine!!!!

I just choked on my chocolate, Eve. THAT would be an awful way to go. What a waste of perfectly good chocolate!

yeah, lol, dont choke on the chocolate. :p We can eat it for breakfast. If anyone is making your MILFy self breakfast, it's gonna be ME, not Brian. (un) lol

EveWasFramed said:
cheaptrickfan said:

yeah, lol, dont choke on the chocolate. :p We can eat it for breakfast. If anyone is making your MILFy self breakfast, it's gonne be ME, not Brian. (un) lol

haha *wheeze* Mmmm, breakfast is the best.

I have to just stop reading this

Im way too paranoid and sensitive

I know none of you mean me

but ill add mine before I go

___________________________________________________-

To all ALL members - I like you and enjoy talking to you. I hope you dont think Im too outspoken or sensitive about things and I hope I never offend you. Many times I use the wrong words and put my foot in my mouth. I hope we can be friends in time. I think youre nifty. Take care and TTYL.

eris said:
I have to just stop reading this

Im way too paranoid and sensitive

I know none of you mean me

but ill add mine before I go

___________________________________________________-

To all ALL members - I like you and enjoy talking to you. I hope you dont think Im too outspoken or sensitive about things and I hope I never offend you. Many times I use the wrong words and put my foot in my mouth. I hope we can be friends in time. I think youre nifty. Take care and TTYL.

your not the only one, if it helps, the one i posted saying 'i've been meaning to clear the air with you about some things' was for you

i don't give a honeysuckle about wrong words etc myself, i suppose people who do need to take the corncob out of their ass

Person one: You annoy me.

Person two: You annoy me.

Person three: You really annoy me.

Person four: I wish I could really tell you how I feel.

Person five: We need to go out for a drank. :p

To a lot of people : I think you are very awesome person. I wish we'd chat more!

You all make me smile :).

1. You're a wonderful friend. I love you.
2. I like talking to you. You have no idea how beautiful you really are.
3. You're such a yummy person. I love your personality.
4. You're a special kind of company. I will always appreciate you.
5. You're a cute one. You make me feel good about myself.

I guess I will do one, too.

1. yes, I would have sex with you, and I like talking to you....but please dont take what i say too seriously
2. yes, I would have sex with you, and I like talking to you....but please dont take what i say too seriously
3. yes, I would have sex with you, and I like talking to you....but please dont take what i say too seriously
4. yes, I would have sex with you, and I like talking to you....but please dont take what i say too seriously
5. yes, I would have sex with you, and I like talking to you....but please dont take what i say too seriously
6. yes, I would have sex with you, and I like talking to you....but please dont take what i say too seriously
7. yes, I would have sex with you, and I like talking to you....but please dont take what i say too seriously
8. yes, I would have sex with you, and I like talking to you....but please dont take what i say too seriously
9. yes, I would have sex with you, and I like talking to you....but please dont take what i say too seriously
10. yes, I would have sex with you, and I like talking to you....but please dont take what i say too seriously
11. yes, I would have sex with you, and I like talking to you....but please dont take what i say too seriously
12. yes, I would have sex with you, and I like talking to you....but please dont take what i say too seriously
13. yes, I would have sex with you, and I like talking to you....but please dont take what i say too seriously
14. yes, I would have sex with you, and I like talking to you....but please dont take what i say too seriously
15. yes, I would have sex with you, and I like talking to you....but please dont take what i say too seriously

ad nauseum

mintymint said:
1. You're a wonderful friend. I love you.
2. I like talking to you. You have no idea how beautiful you really are.
3. You're such a yummy person. I love your personality.
4. You're a special kind of company. I will always appreciate you.
5. You're a cute one. You make me feel good about myself.

I get the feeling that all of these are for meeeeee. :D

eris said:
1. yes, I would have sex with you, and I like talking to you....but please dont take what i say too seriously

Yes ma'am. ;) lol

OK, here are a few more of my own:

1. You should believe what I say... cuz I's tellin' da truf.
2. I'm fairly certain that if we hung out we could destroy a small city together. XD
3. We don't talk much, but you're a **** cool guy.
4. I know I may give you a hard time and insult you a bit, but I think you're a decent dude.
5. I'M GOING TO MARRY YOU WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back