5 People On A Lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I hope you find what you need to pass through this hurdle. Even though life seems bleak, if I can find strength, so can you :)
2. You've helped me to grow more than you realize and I admire your patience and enjoy your wonderful friendship
3. Thank you for sharing a little of who you are
4. (Multiple People) You helped my shell crack and I thank you
5. Thank you for introducing me to something else I can throw myself into. I just hope I can be as helpful as I hope. I also miss talking to you. I hope you're doing fine!

1. How are we getting along so well now? Didn't we used to dislike each other? Now I think you are wonderful.
2. I could help you if I were a better person. So I know you will be happy one day as there are numerous people out there who are better than I.
3. Your courage to grow a mustache in a land where people laugh at mustaches is admirable. Nurture it my brother, the day will come when the laughing and being accused of being a pedophile will one day end and people will bow in awe as you join the ranks of Tom Selleck and other men who dared go the distance.
4. I wonder, are you the type that licks the controller or one who would shower once Hyrule was free? A case of being so **** close but cruel reality getting in the way :\
5. I like how you dream, I admire dreamers so much and wish I could be one. I hate that you have the courage to cling to it when I couldn't, and feel bad thinking of the result of your failure. That's the price of those who reach for the stars, but I think you're already starting to see what happens when the world leaves you behind and you have nothing. I hope the pride in yourself that you tried for the top is enough to keep you going, and that whatever consolation you get after your potential failure will give you a small shred of happiness till the show is over. (Applies to two people strangely enough)

Limlim said:
3. Your courage to grow a mustache in a land where people laugh at mustaches is admirable. Nurture it my brother, the day will come when the laughing and being accused of being a pedophile will one day end and people will bow in awe as you join the ranks of Tom Selleck and other men who dared go the distance.

The world will forever laugh at pedo stache matching with tight fitting sheriff uniform that will always be the image of the person I am talking to when I talk to BJD (hehe)

floffyschneeman said:
Limlim said:

The world will forever laugh at pedo stache matching with tight fitting sheriff uniform that will always be the image of the person I am talking to when I talk to BJD (hehe)

Wha? That one was you. :D

Limlim said:
floffyschneeman said:
Limlim said:

Wha? That one was you. :D

HEY un my mustache doesn't look like a pedo stache (crs)

1. You're a bit of an eccentric - I like it. (goo)
2. You're going to do just fine - I have confidence in you. :)
3. DO SOMETHING!
4. Where the hell are you? Stop doing random, drive-by PMs. :p
5. I have Zelda...wanna play? (D)

Limlim said:

Hope springs eternal, my friend. :cool: Thanks for the kind words.

floffy said:

Yeah, not many people know that I was in Reno 911. But I was. See picture below.

010208_dangle-782429.jpg

1. What happened to you? (this applies to a few people, actually)
2. You are like Forest Gump's box of chocolates....
3. I like you...sometimes I wish I didn't, but I do.
4. There are times that I wish I could be your friend...
5. I don't get it... I really do not get it. (this applies to a few people, too)

- I wonder if your still lost in your oilfields
- I hope you moved on, and found someone :]
- Stop being shy and make some friends on this site. Of course everyone is sad, this is the end of the world, The last train stop.
- I tried really hard to figure out what that movie was, that weird one with the hooded figures, sorry
- Cool thread, thanks

-If I fail to make myself happy, what on earth did I think I could possibly do for you? What makes me pompous enough to think it was my place to even try?

-You probably realize by now that I idolize you. *chuckle* I think you're a great person with fair and insightful opinions.

-You have the power to hurt me and you don't even realize it. You think I'm disregarding everything that you say, but I'm not. I see you as my karmic punishment for all my bitchiness. Even so, I don't hate you at all.

-I have very strange feelings about you and I'm determined to do the best I can to suppress them.

-Stop being so ******* self-absorbed. Did it ever occur to you that no one's even thinking about the things you do? Perhaps what you do doesn't affect anybody. Quit always thinking about your god **** ******* self and try considering their feelings for once.

1. I like talking to you, you're a good person (even if others can't/don't want to see it) and I really hope you find a way out.
2. There are times when I find myself ALMOST liking you. It's REALLY weird...
3. Do you really think I'm that stupid? You're in for a bit of a let down if you think I am.... (this applies to a few people)
4. At one time, I was actually hoping we could be friends... but now, I would actually prefer to not even so much as see your name.
5. I know I give you a hard time about a lot of things, but you're a good person and I honestly do consider us friends (this applies to a few people)
6. :club: (this also applies to a few people.....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back