5 People On A Lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. I look forward to talking to you every day
2. I appreciate your honesty
3. Even though you really annoy me sometimes, I still enjoy talking to you :)
4. If I could, I would hug you in real life for caring about me
5. Thank you for helping me get better, every little step counts! :)

1. You are so incredibly brave, talented, and touching.
2. Miss you =]
3. Thank you so much, it made my day!
4. I wish I could get around more to get to know you (several)
5. I wonder if you would like me more these days.

1. I had a dream about you (2 people from here)
2. I wish I could take away all your pain (lots of people)
3. Even though you don't see it yourself, you have good qualities inside ;)
4. Thank you for making yesterday's adventure fun!
5. Thank you for letting me be honest about who I am

1). Adoption in progress :D
2). You're one extremely cool cat.
3). I'm inspired by your quiet healing, soothing thoughts, and gentleness.
4). Your warped humor appeals to me.
5). Would you be my muse? (She would be surprised if she knew it was her)

1. I don't really know where I stand with you.
2. Seriously, if you have something to say to me, say it to my face or don't say it at all. (This applies to SEVERAL people)
3. What the hell just happened? It's like your personality did a complete 180. (also applies to several people)
4. Even though I don't like the majority of the honeysuckle that spews from your mouth, I miss talking to you sometimes.
5. IDGAF

Callie said:
2. Seriously, if you have something to say to me, say it to my face or don't say it at all. (This applies to SEVERAL people)
3. What the hell just happened? It's like your personality did a complete 180. (also applies to several people)
4. Even though I don't like the majority of the honeysuckle that spews from your mouth, I miss talking to you sometimes.
5. IDGAF
Should i get paranoid? :D

Ledia said:
Callie said:
5. IDGAF

Nope, you're not in this one (hug)

Callie said:
Ledia said:
Callie said:
5. IDGAF

Nope, you're not in this one (hug)
(hug) it's the first time im glad im not in a list :D

1.) I don't really like you.
2.) Eh.
3.) Eh...
4.) You're a nice person.
5.) thank you for the compliment.

(in a shitty mood)

Callie said:
5. IDGAF

Well. I'm paranoid now (wary)

But just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get me! Or in this case, doesn't mean they don't apply to me xD

VideoVidiVisum said:
Callie said:
5. IDGAF

Well. I'm paranoid now (wary)

But just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get me! Or in this case, doesn't mean they don't apply to me xD

LMAO, you're safe too.

-Uh...dayum. o_o
-I wish you had come to me, then a lot of things could have been avoided.
-I wish you'd get lost. You're doing nothing but causing harm with your selfishness and need to have the spotlight FOREVER pointed at yourself. Why do you find it so hard to consider the feelings of others?
-I disagree with you, though not sure if it has to do with my current allegiances or the fact that I genuinely think you're wrong. Actually, it's both, and I think you feel the same way (probably applies to number 1 as well).
-I'm afraid you'll misunderstand me, and so I hope you'll move along...quickly.

To you, dear gentleman,

I had a mad crush on you. A few months ago you messaged me out of the blue; and I thought to check up on these forums recently. For some reason, you came into my mind a few days ago and haven't left since then. I wasted several hours of my life with my awesome internet-detective skills and have learned that you are happy now and have a partner.

It's a strange feeling that I have right now though...kinda like the feeling of loss of what could've been something very happy for me if I had you. Well, if we had the opportunity to meet and you were interested in me as well. But alas, our paths never crossed and it was just never was meant to be.

What I'm really glad about though is that you're happy now. You deserve every bit of it. I truly mean it.

(Also, I say "*had* a mad crush" because saying "I have a mad crush" on some online stranger that's happily living his life - probably seems creepy. Not to worry though; I'll be okay.)

Even though I'm in a much better place right now...I kinda wish to go back during those dark times where we both were hurting and comforted each other during our late night chats. If I could, I would change some of the things that I've said (cause I was very off-putting and whiny at times); and seriously took up your suggestion of meeting you.
-cough- My habit of my never-ending long-winded miserable, depressing rants and continuous whining with sprinkles of TMI, made me too embarrassed to meet you - or anyone from here. That's probably the biggest reason why I didn't try to meet you...fear of "preconceived notions"...if those are the right words?
Also, I'm assuming you meant it and wasn't saying it out of politeness, as many before you have.

Even if nothing actually came from it, you are just so ******* awesome that it'd warm my heart to be associated with such a great person.

Nonetheless, I'm glad that you finally found yourself a beautiful girl that sees you for how wonderful you are.

SEE? I WAS RIGHT. I TOLD YOU TO STOP DOOMING YOURSELF AND YOU WERE SEXY AND YOU'D FIND LOVE. FFS. SHEESH.

We should've bet money on it.

1. I care so much about you, i wish i could take away the hurt
2. Nice to find someone that i can share everything with, and you understand
3. I wonder what could happen if we met
4. i dont think you care about what we have to say, you just want to complain
5. Love your sense of humour and your wisdom

1. (hello)(yum)
2. You're a very cool person to talk to and don't let the haters get you down.
3. You're certainly outside of this site's demographic, but you're a cool dude to talk to regardless.
4. You're partly why I am starting to re-examine faith and religion.
5. You have PMed me things I needed to hear in less than ideal times.

-I don't know you that well, but you seem really nice. I hope things get better for you.
-I know you IRL and you better make me my guacamole... please?...
-You are such a bad influence. ;)
-I used to think you were nice, but now your colors are starting to show.
-You're very talented, don't be so hard on yourself. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back