5 People On A Lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) You're nice to me and I have no idea why... I am a failure when it comes to being there for you. I still think of you, probably more than I should. Hope you're doing okay.

1. Face it, you're a troll. You stopped being a real participatory member here when you had that first account of yours deactivated. Since then, your sole purpose has been to come here, create countless new IDs, stir honeysuckle and - depending on what our relationship status was - check up on me, but mostly to stir honeysuckle. You have told me on many occasions that you have no use for this site, so why the fresia would you even want to be here? So do everyone a favor and please just get the fresia out of here.

2. I haven't seen you around in ages - I hope you're doing well :)

3. I haven't seen you around in ages - I hope you're doing well :)

4. I haven't seen you around in ages - I hope you're doing well :)

5. I haven't seen you around in ages - I hope you're doing well :)

1) I don't know what's wrong with you, but sometimes you come off as being the most sarcastic little dump ever.
2) I don't know what's wrong with you either, but on top of being a sarcastic little dump, you're either pretending to be stupid or you really are.
3) If you were less of an attention seeker, I'd like you more. But the way you are now, I just can't see myself actually caring to talk to you.
4) I don't know why it seems like you don't like me. I never did or said anything bad to you, about you, or concerning you. Perhaps it's nothing, but I get the feeling you really don't like me.
5) I don't know who Tangerine is talking about in her number 1, but I also believe that the person I'm thinking of for my 5 is a troll. It was all fine and good before people started realizing what you were doing, and now that everyone's caught on, you want to act like you're just an innocent person chatting on a forum. Funny thing about it is, I think you thought I'd take your side. I believe you really started to post after I stepped down from administration here though, so it wouldn't matter either way. Not like I'd give you any leniency anyway just because you thought maybe you could get me on your side for whatever reason.

I apologise for stepping in with the mod-hat again. It's happening far too often lately, particularly in this sub-section. However:

This thread is not for insulting other members. I issued a reminder on this only a couple of pages back (and in the OP).

I won't be posting again on this - this is the last time I will mention this.

If you have an issue with another poster or some element of the boards, feel free to contact me or another Moderator via PM.

If you want to make a neutral comment, that is fair enough. On the other hand, spreading ill feeling through underhand remarks or comments directed at "no one in particular" is not on.

Regardless of whether you are addressing another party here by name or not, such posts are inflammatory, unpleasant and highly detrimental to maintaining a pleasant and open atmosphere on these forums.

Please keep it civil and polite. Thank you :)

You know, I don't like this thread much, it seems just a veiled way to make sneid remarks about people. I just read them and think jeez hope thats not me. I don't think its healthy :(

Surely if people have something to say about someone you just say it to their inbox...? Its like writing anonymous abuse on a public toilet door.

There.. I've said my piece.

Ahh good timing as always, now I look like the mods pet :p

The Good Citizen said:
You know, I don't like this thread much, it seems just a veiled way to make sneid remarks about people. I just read them and think jeez hope thats not me. I don't think its healthy :(

Surely if people have something to say about someone you just say it to their inbox...? Its like writing anonymous abuse on a public toilet door.

Some people have their settings set to not receive PMs or emails. And fret not, the person I am addressing knows ****-well who he is, and he deserves a hell of a lot worse than just being called out for being a troll, but... I exercised restraint.

1.) I let it fall
2.) my heart
3.) and as it fell
4.) you rose
5.) to claim it

The Good Citizen said:

Ahh good timing as always, now I look like the mods pet :p

look everyone, it's the teacher's favourite!

(smirk)

*Slathers around TheSolitaryMan's feet for a pat on the head* :club:

The Good Citizen said:

*Pats*

You really are a Good Citizen! *Sickly sweet smile* :D

TheSolitaryMan said:
The Good Citizen said:

*Pats*

You really are a Good Citizen! *Sickly sweet smile* :D

You know I picked that name in an ironic way but it doesn't really do me any favours does it! :rolleyes2:

this-thread[1].gif

*runs away*

- Love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you...
- Love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you love you...
- I think you'll be a great addition to our funhouse. :cool:
- I wish I could help you, but I can't. And it's draining me. So I'm focusing my mind on other things. I hope you find resolution.
- Thank you for helping me love all my flaws. I don't feel like such a failure anymore. *hug* :D

1. I'm so happy we've started talking again. I've always enjoyed your company.

2. Thank you for being so nice to me today

3. I love how we've also started talking again. Even though you may be a tough cookie, I see the soft gooey insides, and their beautiful :)

4. You are freaking gorgeous! (I will never tell)

5. I value your friendship. I know sometimes you feel like a bad friend, but you're not. You just need me sometimes, I'll need you two one day. I know I can count on you! Thank for being my Sister! You've never been a bad friend, only a good one :)

1) You've always eluded me in the past somehow, but I enjoy the times we talk now.
2) I feel like something's different between us, and honestly, I hope nothing is awkward.
3) Yeah, keep on, dude. That's such a cool story.
4) I think you're doing it wrong. No lies. Been there, did it. You ain't gotta tell me nothin' bro.
5) I wish that we lived closer to each other. I really think we'd have a slamming time together. I totally see nothing but laughter and good times between us if we were to ever meet.

TheSolitaryMan said:
I apologise for stepping in with the mod-hat again. It's happening far too often lately, particularly in this sub-section. However:

This thread is not for insulting other members. I issued a reminder on this only a couple of pages back (and in the OP).

I won't be posting again on this - this is the last time I will mention this.

If you have an issue with another poster or some element of the boards, feel free to contact me or another Moderator via PM.

If you want to make a neutral comment, that is fair enough. On the other hand, spreading ill feeling through underhand remarks or comments directed at "no one in particular" is not on.

Regardless of whether you are addressing another party here by name or not, such posts are inflammatory, unpleasant and highly detrimental to maintaining a pleasant and open atmosphere on these forums.

Please keep it civil and polite. Thank you :)
Just to clarify, do the posts regarding the whole "I don't know why you dislike me" or "I feel like you don't like me, don't know what I did" bit count as negative or neutral?

Dark_Poet said:
4. You are freaking gorgeous! (I will never tell)
SPILL!

1.) YOU! Pwease start talking to me more :( Well, if I get around to messaging you, that is (wary)
2.) You have changed so much :p It's all good though :p So glad you're comfortable 'nd stuff now xD
3.) I don't really hate you, just for the record (dhat)
4.) You are spectacular .-. I find it marvelous .-.
5.) I still think you're nice whether you do or not .-.

1. I didn't expect it from you, but thank you... it kind of blew me away when you said it the first time.
2. Is there a reason you keep doing that?
3. I wish I had a passport....
4. I haven't seen you for a while, I hope you're okay.
5. I'm not really sure what you expect me to do.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back