5 People On A Lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Callie said:
2. We don't really talk anymore, I'm curious as to why that is

i have finals and i was stressing out.

they're over now. :)

1.) I give up... (I say this with sadness)
2.) You're okay
3.) I like you, do you like me as much as I like you? Probably not.
4.) I'm so glad you send me PMs. It makes me feel so much better to know I am cared for on here.

1. I have no idea what you'd think if you knew I had a dream with you in it (Nothing dirty, promise)
2. Thank you again for trusting me enough to allow me to do something new :)
3. I seriously hope to be find someone as wonderful as I think you are. No matter if you believe me or not.
4. I know you don't think you're the best person, but I see the good in you. I'm not just talking about how pretty you're either ;)

5. This is to everyone I've encountered. No matter how badly you think you are. You're simply hiding how wonderful you can be. We all make mistakes, but you've all taken the time for me and others at some point. Internalize that and see that you deserve some love too! (hug) Take care of yourself and learn to love the person in the mirror.

1. It's too bad you're not as reliable as I'd hoped.
2. I believe in you.
3. Sometimes, you're here- really, really here... and it's nice. What happens the rest of the time?
4. I'm waiting for you to make up your mind and just do it.
5. You'll never know how much you helped.

Hmm... I feel rather awkward entering this thread for some reason, but here goes: (mine should be fairly obvious)

1) You were probably just being nice, but you gave me that spark of encouragement I needed to salvage an old project I invested a lot of time in.
2) You've come such a long way and have a posting style that is uniquely you. I'm glad we don't get in each others face anymore.
3) I wish you were still around. I miss our emails. You were wrong, we never got back together. I remember being so impressed you liked and played FF6. You're so cute too.
4) You're the one person I don't want to mess with. You seem to understand the things I do, though you don't talk about them. You could easily be my arch rival.
5) You make me want to work in a lab, and If I was there, I would be sparks.

1 - I don't like you

2 - I don't like you

3 - I don't like you

4 - I don't like you

5 - I decided i like all of you above

1. You'll never know how much your kindness means to me
2. Thank you for cheering me up tonight. (multiple)
3. I'm so happy we've started talking again.
4. I like that you've opened up and allowed me to see a little of who you really are
5. Thank you for talking with me. I didn't really want to go into details like I did, but thank you for listening. (hug)

1. Thanks for saying HB. It's stupid but it made my day.
2. You started talking to me like we've always been friends, it makes me happy.
3. You are so much braver than you think you are.
4. Cheer up, buttercup. (lots)
5. Miss you. (lots)

1. Keep me out of your conversations unless I am there to see them, preferably sober. kthxbai

Ox Blood said:
1. Keep me out of your conversations unless I am there to see them, preferably sober. kthxbai

Well I'm not! ;)

*buuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrp*

1. I'm sorry this happened and I hope things don't get worse for you.
2. Your FAFSA better be done by now. DO YOUR FAFSA.
3. I hope you feel better and come back soon.
4. I missed you! (smirk)
5. You're pretty awesome. :cool: (applies to several people)

Some of these people frequent chat lololo
1. You are so funny, girl! I would marry you
2. Even though you are young you are really thoughtful and mature. How I wish more guys were like you!
3. Sometimes I don't get your jokes but I say lol anyway
4. Thanks for all your welcomes and hi's even if I don't visit for 49035205 days :D
5. It gets better

1.) fresia.
2.) Ill let you know about the CD
3.) fresia.
4.) Feel sad dude.
5.) fresia.

1. Well okay then
2. Sure, I'll get right on that
3. I can honestly say I have no **** idea what you're doing or what I did, but well, the ball's in your court this time.
4. I hope you know I'm decorating our trailer, NOT YOU :club:
5. ............. (yes, this is about someone)

1. All down to you dear..
2. Meh
3. Meh
4. Meh
5. Double Meh

1. Your ability to stay true to yourself despite what others might think is something I find very admirable.
2. You have a big heart, do not worry, one day someone will find it and claim it.
3. Everybody likes you. With good reason. You bring sound where there is silence. And people like the sounds you make.
4. I've not known you for long, yet I've already felt more joy in your presence than I have for years, I will always be your friend.
5. You spend a lot of time on ALL. You're easy to talk to, and a good listener. Nice to have you here! ;)

1. Why would he think he would be trusted to decorate!
2. I hope that someday you'll let go and be who are you instead of holding back.
3. (D).
4. I know :p
5. Don't get discouraged by others. They're not important, at all.

1.) I widh everyone would make me feel like they'd miss me here if I left. I feel like if I were to leave, no one would care and that's a bad feeling.

(drunk at time of this post)

SophiaGrace said:
1.) I widh everyone would make me feel like they'd miss me here if I left. I feel like if I were to leave, no one would care and that's a bad feeling.

(drunk at time of this post)

6. Hi Soph. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back