5000+ Women want THIS man?!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unacceptance said:
Chicks dig scars, tell them you lost half your face fighting for their freedom, and a fire, at the same time.

Don't forget dinosaurs, nazis, wheel chair ninjas, and evil pots & pans robots.

Unacceptance said:
SadRabbit said:
****...to wonder why being a rabbit is so hard to find love....*takes out shot gun and puts in mouth and pulls trigger*....*boom*...****....now half of my face is gone.

Chicks dig scars, tell them you lost half your face fighting for their freedom, and a fire, at the same time.

haha, That reminds me of this time I was in a night club. All the guys where taking there tops off. Something I would never do. My back is full of scars and is deformed. Everyone was dancing around and I was messed. I seat down to take a breather. This girl come up to me and said why don't you take your top of. I was like nerr, I don't do that lol. She was drunk the same as me but she would not let it go. She was trying to take my top of for me. It was funny but there was no way I was going to let her do this. I know a girl trying to undress me. You must think am mad. Well I did show her in the end why. She was like OMG how you do that. I could not be bothered to tell her the full story of why, I mean I was drunk and in a loud nightclub. The story would had took forever. So I lied and told her I come of a motorbike CBR 600 lol. She was well impressed and loved me all the moor for it :D

IDK, you just reminded me of that.

he gets 5000+ love letters and i get -0 til now.

i guess i need to kidnap someone to be loved !!
any volunteers !!!
and look at the bright side if i kidnap u , u probably be in control since i am weak lol

Unacceptance said:
... Serial killers have them too. ...

Yes something about slaughtering a bunch of people seems to make a person a "babe magnet". I believe Richard Ramirez [Night Stalker], Charles Sobhraj, Randall Woodfield, Hillside Strangler Angelo Buono, Tex Watson of the Manson family, James Earl Ray and Ted Bundy are just a few of those that got married in prison.

Catharsis said:
wow just wow. If he can get 5000 love letters whats our excuse?

Your kidding, I would think....lol Look at what kind of woman sends letters to someone like him. I met a girl who was attracted to prisioners. She also had friends that were the same way. They would go together and visit the prision. The attraction for some may be that a prisioner isn't going anywhere and the prisioner has more time to write letters and focus on the woman. He doesn't have to worry about work, bills, whatever....just her. Where she's been, what she's doing and when is she coming back.

The fact that some women write men who have done such acts is beyond me. The question is, would you rather have this kind of woman or remain alone? I don't care if this SOB got 100,000 love letters everyday, it only speaks of the sickness in the senders of these letters and doesn't say a thing about him. Niether does it have anything to do with ALL men's ability to get letters or whatever the question might have implied. It's like asking, if a rocket flies to the moon at the speed of light, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a lollipop?

BTW, if anyone KNOWS how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop, I'm dying to know....lol Please induldge me. I will write you a letter ;)
tootsie-pop-poison.jpg

Minus said:
Unacceptance said:
... Serial killers have them too. ...

Yes something about slaughtering a bunch of people seems to make a person a "babe magnet". I believe Richard Ramirez [Night Stalker], Charles Sobhraj, Randall Woodfield, Hillside Strangler Angelo Buono, Tex Watson of the Manson family, James Earl Ray and Ted Bundy are just a few of those that got married in prison.

Babe magnet? Any woman who would marry a man like that must be mentally ill or looking for publicity in which case she is mentally ill. I wouldn't define any woman who wants such a man as a "babe." Maybe these killers are more "deranged magnets" than anything else.

Here are a few pics of the wives. Some I couldn't find. Now don't you guys start foaming at the mouth.....lol These women are married so please show some restraint. :)

Ted Bundy
X5V0S7.jpg

James Earl Ray
k4ncsc-annaray.jpg

Richard Ramirez
(AP)%20Richard%20&%20Doreen,%20wedding%20(200).jpg

Minus said:
Yes something about slaughtering a bunch of people seems to make a person a "babe magnet".

Passion and Infatuation are more inherently destructive then positive. Glory be to the few who can see beyond this illusion and want real love.

Maybe they are just trying to lure him out so they can exact revenge on him.

My excuse for why I have never recieved any love letters if the fact that I am ugly, and not rich and famous.

I've known many people who go for the worst men possible. It was usually something to do with thinking they could change him which very rarely happened. It seems also to perhaps be that many people want to be treated like s**t (whether subconsciously or not) by people like this. And if he has a great ass he's upped his chances of being taken on by someone a lot.

Bill Hicks:

"You know, we’re messed up here. I tell you, Satan’s gonna have no trouble taking over here ’cause all the women are gonna say: “What a cute butt.” “He’s Satan!” “You don’t know him like I do.” “He’s the Prince of Darkness!” “I can change him.”

Latest posts

Back