A fact I have just found out...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOAH_FX said:
Even if it's only a small number, you try to sing and your throat closes shut... You cant get air out, so you clear your throat... Now your embarrsed and almost stop playing alltogether until your buddy picks up the verse and carries your through it like a shurpa carrying a 21 year old rich kid up a hill..

Haha.. I love the Sherpa metaphor. :p Nice.

VanillaCreme said:
Love isn't an examination or science test, bro brah. It has no sense, nor does it make any sense.

No, it doesn't make sense. I don't tend to do things that make no sense.

It makes no sense to drunk drive, so I don't do that.

It makes no sense to smoke nutmeg, so I don't do that.

You get the gyst?

I had another comment to make, but it was impossible to word eloquently.

iris said:
What?? ROFL!!!

You can't honestly say you've never been in love...:club: Not even once? Not even for a short while?...

Maybe when I was younger, but then I realized that there was no point once I realized that the Alphas (muscleheads and pretty boys) took a little piece of everything when, similar to the way the Church collects tithes, the Mafia collects protection money, and the government collects taxes.

It's not love when I have to share her with someone else. I'm not going to be emotionally attached to someone that I have to constantly look over my shoulder around.

SocratesX said:
VanillaCreme said:
Love isn't an examination or science test, bro brah. It has no sense, nor does it make any sense.

You get the gyst?

iris said:
What?? ROFL!!!

You can't honestly say you've never been in love...:club: Not even once? Not even for a short while?...

Maybe when I was younger, but then I realized that there was no point once I realized that the Alphas (muscleheads and pretty boys) took a little piece of everything when, similar to the way the Church collects tithes, the Mafia collects protection money, and the government collects taxes.

It's not love when I have to share her with someone else. I'm not going to be emotionally attached to someone that I have to constantly look over my shoulder around.

I find your posts so different from reality it isn't even funny.

You don't love no one because you don't have enough confidence to give your heart to someone cause you know that if that person drops it you don't have the confidence to pick it up again,not cause it doesn't make sense...

So as long as there is beautifull guys in the world you won't be in love? Is that it? A relationship works around trust and confidence on the partner and the person we love. Not every girl goes looking for the hottest guy in the platoon,most of them just go looking for the guy that fits them (no pun intended). So if you don't have trust on someone,don't date them,simple as that,but if you do and trust them when they say they love you and only you,then that's enough and that's the base of the relationship.

Why would everyone,like you say,go after the hottest bread in the bunch when most of the times it isn't the most tasty?

SocratesX said:
VanillaCreme said:

You get the gyst?

There's no point in saying anything to you. You're just going to be negative no matter what, about anything. Do what you want. I plan to be with someone, and be in love with someone.

Oh, and if you want to talk sense, I don't suggest you reading any of your own posts, because they make no sense 90% of the time. Sorry.

So I am to lazy read the whole thread. So I will give my two cents. First off props to the OP. I dread making threads like these on forums like this one. Generally these threads fall way off topic.

Anyway I have heard the same thing about women being frustrated with men who are not man enough to come out and say what they are thinking. It makes sense as well I know I go through similar things with women. So it goes both ways. Personally I find women on forums like this one tend to not like the idea that they are not always in control of their feelings or were the victim o of similar techniques. I am sure plenty of them have watched guys walk off with girls who were not ashamed to admit simpler feelings. A lot of people like to believe they are above primal tendencies. Most want to believe that sex has nothing to do with love.

As for how to be subtle yet direct. There are whole books on this friend. written by men who went out and used these techs described in the book. As one guy says do you learn how to be a great doctor from another doctor or the patients?

troll-web1.jpg

I can see some troll qualities in the post. However, he still makes a valid point. Is the fact that the point is not liked make him a troll? If anything he is giving some of the lonely guys good advice. I have seen several threads on this forum that display exactly what he is talking about.

I have recently started listening to audiobooks and courses made by leading members of this community like Neil Strauss(Style), Tynan(Herbal) and "Tyler Durden". They are really at the cusp, the vanguard of sociological and psychological research, since they are not passive observers merely making theory, but intervening and using it to get women. What you are doing is misrepresenting things probably because you are just listening to ignorants on some webforum.

Women generally do not like the obvious guys that hit on them. While they like the attention, and feeling wanted, such guys lower their social value by appearing to want badly to impress or hook up with her. Instead contrary to what you said, you need to present yourself as a cool, comfortable guy who has a good time and is not obviously looking for a pickup. A good way to do this is to immediately disqualify yourself by saying you are not available, you live too far, she is too old/too young, she reminds of your sister, etc. An additional tactic is to "neg her" by giving a backhanded complement that is mixed with a slight insult. Another thing you have to do early is to get physical with her early by non-threateningly tapping her shoulder and such, like her female friends would do, so you establish physical contact, comfort and rapport early. You also have to convey enough of your personality so she feels she knows you even though you may have only spent an hour or less with her. If you do things right by demonstrating a higher social value, and that you are a good time to be around she will want to be with you.

Further you whole pegging of alphas is incorrect. It is not alphas per say that women are attracted but those who demonstrate higher social value somehow. Many musicians are not alphas, they are usually contemplatives, but they get women because since they are in a band, they have a social value that women want to attach themselves to. There are different terminologies of guys that just get women, one is a "natural", the type of guys who do not know PUA formally but know it anyway more than many PUA practitioners. Another type that gets women often is the rich daddy type who has alot of money he flaunts, but they usually trigger the provider instinct of a woman and get played into the pathetic role of bribing female attention with their gifts and wealth. Sometimes alphas do get women, but also they can be way too aggressive to make women comfortable.

SophiaGrace said:
No no no no.

If 50 percent of marriages end in divorce, then that means that 50 percent of marriages DONT end in divorce. :D
That tautology is not clever and false. Out of the married people most are just simply together, don't confuse it with them being happy and compatible with each other. When you have a house together, several kids often you will stay in an unsatisfying situation. Of the married people I would suspect close to a majority or more of them are unhappily together.

Thrasymachus said:
That tautology is not clever and false. Out of the married people most are just simply together, don't confuse it with them being happy and compatible with each other. When you have a house together, several kids often you will stay in an unsatisfying situation. Of the married people I would suspect close to a majority or more of them are unhappily together.

Your rhetoric smells of poo as does your nonexistent empirical data. Troll harder!!!

47831.gif
47831.gif
47831.gif
47831.gif
47831.gif
47831.gif
47831.gif
47831.gif
47831.gif
47831.gif

Try to deal with the real world, romantic lonely boy eeking it out as a world builder in your own head where you like to build fanciful kingdoms. As Wittgenstein has said: "the world is all that is the case."

Is shite was sand you would be the beach flame boy. Tell us how does it feel to be a pedantic windbag? Come on you can troll harder then that!

tumblr_kvcj7r8oCH1qzblea.jpg

Thrasymachus said:
I have recently started listening to audiobooks and courses made by leading members of this community like Neil Strauss(Style), Tynan(Herbal) and "Tyler Durden". They are really at the cusp, the vanguard of sociological and psychological research, since they are not passive observers merely making theory, but intervening and using it to get women. What you are doing is misrepresenting things probably because you are just listening to ignorants on some webforum.

Women generally do not like the obvious guys that hit on them. While they like the attention, and feeling wanted, such guys lower their social value by appearing to want badly to impress or hook up with her. Instead contrary to what you said, you need to present yourself as a cool, comfortable guy who has a good time and is not obviously looking for a pickup. A good way to do this is to immediately disqualify yourself by saying you are not available, you live too far, she is too old/too young, she reminds of your sister, etc. An additional tactic is to "neg her" by giving a backhanded complement that is mixed with a slight insult. Another thing you have to do early is to get physical with her early by non-threateningly tapping her shoulder and such, like her female friends would do, so you establish physical contact, comfort and rapport early. You also have to convey enough of your personality so she feels she knows you even though you may have only spent an hour or less with her. If you do things right by demonstrating a higher social value, and that you are a good time to be around she will want to be with you.

Further you whole pegging of alphas is incorrect. It is not alphas per say that women are attracted but those who demonstrate higher social value somehow. Many musicians are not alphas, they are usually contemplatives, but they get women because since they are in a band, they have a social value that women want to attach themselves to. There are different terminologies of guys that just get women, one is a "natural", the type of guys who do not know PUA formally but know it anyway more than many PUA practitioners. Another type that gets women often is the rich daddy type who has alot of money he flaunts, but they usually trigger the provider instinct of a woman and get played into the pathetic role of bribing female attention with their gifts and wealth. Sometimes alphas do get women, but also they can be way too aggressive to make women comfortable.

You couldn't be more wrong. Maybe their is an allure to being in a band, but more than that is the confidence assosiated with it.. Usually someone who can stand and play infront of 30 bar patron's would exude confidence and is therefore seen as comfortable with themselves.

I play bass in my band, normally us bass players are the shy, loser of the band. Im not the lead singer... He's the one in the limelight.. The Guitarist is the only one the bar really listens for other than vocals..> and we'll my drummers and absolute madman (But also has a baby LOL... and she's the cutest thing ever :p).. yet after a show anyone who comes up to me almost look up to us, as long as you let them. In turn I don't push it off "Oh were alright.." you need to let people see that confidence.. Don't be afraid to make eye contact, and don't break it :p, don't stare, but make eye contact and show "im not embarrased by this".

EDIT: opps accidentaly posted

To end what i was saying, PUA mostly uses manipulation to attract women, they do it in the most self centered way possible, and trust me, the rest of us see through it.. However when you start using people as a means to an end... Your setting yourself up for a whole host of problems, that you don't even realize because your too jaded to even contimplate it, and I wish you a world of failure :)

@Thrasymachus: I kind of laughed when I read this. You basically rewrote the OP's post with a more intellectual light. You both describe different tactics for getting women.

I also like what you said about marriage. So very true, just because a person is married does not mean they are happy or even love their significant other. I think a lot of people on this forum tend to forget that.

@AncientBard: -_-.... You know your current actions are far more troll like than anyone else. SophiaGrace's stats were just as inaccurate as his. If you do not agree with what is being said that is fine. If you are not going to contribute then please laugh in silence.

@NOAH_FX: In the case of why musicians are sot after you trip are both correct. A musician exudes confidence, and has a higher social standing. Both are required to be successful as a musician and with women. Then again, a bad musician wont get anything.

I am going to have to disagree with you about PUAs. Just because you start a fire with a lighter, instead of two sticks. That does not make the fire less warm does it?

AFrozenSoul said:
@Thrasymachus: I kind of laughed when I read this. You basically rewrote the OP's post with a more intellectual light. You both describe different tactics for getting women.

I also like what you said about marriage. So very true, just because a person is married does not mean they are happy or even love their significant other. I think a lot of people on this forum tend to forget that.

@AncientBard: -_-.... You know your current actions are far more troll like than anyone else. SophiaGrace's stats were just as inaccurate as his. If you do not agree with what is being said that is fine. If you are not going to contribute then please laugh in silence.

@NOAH_FX: In the case of why musicians are sot after you trip are both correct. A musician exudes confidence, and has a higher social standing. Both are required to be successful as a musician and with women. Then again, a bad musician wont get anything.

I am going to have to disagree with you about PUAs. Just because you start a fire with a lighter, instead of two sticks. That does not make the fire less warm does it?

No your right it dosent, but i think the comparison would be more like starting a fire with gasoline. Yes the fire will start, but it can blow up in your face.

AFrozenSoul said:

You don't have any understanding of what going on here do you? Let me lay it out for you genius. Evey account that's come in here aligning here with this ****** and supporting his pathetic dinky dick PUA dogma has had less then 11 posts in all of these threads to date as of yesterday. He's a ******* troll and I will cal them as I see them, get over it. The mods aren't checking IP's as if they have time to and free proxies take care of that all together. If you don't like what I have to say then don't read my posts. I will say anything I choose to here, don't like it gtfo or take it up with the mods, end of story.

For the record Sophia's single quoted statistic is correct, just because she presented it in an optimistic light you have to poo poo on it. It drips with negativity and speaks volumes on your personage. The difference between my post and any of the other new account names trolling this thread or this board in other threads this kids trolled are mine are based and backed with verifiable facts. For people who are educated in the sciences it's called empirical data. Now scurry on to google and look up proxy or get a book from the library Jr. You can consider your rudeness returned in full by this post and call it a day. We can play nice on the play ground of we can rock um sock um flaimbait, It's all up to you genius. All I do is write code in the winter anyway I can be here all day if I choose to. At the end of the day this troll is just getting larger and more well fed because of the ignorance of people like you. Get a clue.

Sooner or later the games end and the real you comes out. If you are trying to manipulate a person and make them feel as if you aren't interested to get them, thats just wrong. Don't be a non-verbal liar. It shows how uncomfortable you are with yourself as if you COULDN'T get a woman without manipulation and tricks. Do you really think so low of yourselves? Last guy that tried to manipulate me to get a reaction, I dropped his ass like a hot potato and didn't look back. Ya know what the ***** of it was? I LIKED him. I refuse to play games. No one on this board or IRL is a game piece or a conquest. They are human beings and they have a ******* heart too. They either like the real you or they don't. But by all means...go ahead and play your games. You will bring to you what you deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back