A plee to those feeling helpless.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My cousin is in the military, and I support him, and I'm not saying that the US is completely right, but when terrorists threaten your freedom, I think you have the right to fight. But, this applies to anyone in any country. No, they're not all terrible people, but a lot of those dudes who are fighting Americans back, don't deserve the light of day. Not only are they fighting the US, they're hurting their own country's people.

I mean, if you can't help someone, at least don't hurt them.

I never said that someone is right or wrong and I truly apologize that I may have been wrong about how I named this thread.

All I am trying to say is that it saddens me to see how 18 year old kids throw their lives (in one way or another) away by going to war (wether it is justified or not , that is not the topic of discussion). There are options besides ending up in a place with fear that in any moment a sniper may end your life. Out of the population of people signing up for this I'm sure that a lot if not most go out of despair that there is nothing else to do in life. Let's face it , how much can an 18 year old understand about patriotism?

I am sorry if I offended you with this Joseph or anyone else and again I apologize for giving this thread a wrong name but the topic isn't about if the war is justified or not. It is about the horrors of war and even about isolated incidents such as this which in my opinion nobody should go through.

brickinthewall said:
and I truly apologize that I may have been wrong about how I named this thread.

Question: Could you sound more disingenuous if you tried? Seriously.

Comment: You can't possibly start an inflammatory, wide-sweeping statement titled thread like this and NOT expect someone to be offended? Really? Reeeeeally?

Observation: Funny how the thread title changed after the fact. Nothing like lefties rewriting history.

Post-Script: I'm not mad at you. I'm just giving you the lashing you've asked for. It's all in good fun! :D

Joseph I'm really sorry to say this but you are being very unreasonable.

I apologized for naming the thread wrong , hence why I changed it , I do admit I was wrong. I simply created this thread due because of many people that feel helpless and consider this an only option in life and now you are directing a personal attack at me for things I haven't said.

I'm sorry you misunderstood and I'm sorry I offended you , I would kindly ask a moderator to lock this thread because it completely derailed and it was completely misunderstood. Either way I will no longer post here because things are getting out of hand and it was never the intention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back