Another Saturday Night Alone

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zorg

Reaction score
Saturday night, the city will be jammed with young hip attractive people. The girls will be dressed to kill.

I had decided earlier in the day I wasn't going to go out, even though, to be honest, I wanted to. But what's the point? When I get there I always just want to go home.

I walked round to a friend and he said maybe we'll go out to Bondi Nite Club, I instantly agreed, but after half an hour of um-ing and ah-ing he changed his mind and decided to stay in.

All I wanted to do was go out and meet someone, anyone, any girl, the first girl to chat me up. Just someone, some girl, someone to fill a void inside me temporarily.

I stayed in like a loser.

Nah.You are not a loser at all.Let friends know that you are available or talk to them about "What are they doing in the morning/afternoon/night?".Get into their activities.

Your not a loser cos you stayed in on a saturday night. That crazy talk man.

OK going out on a saturday means so much to you then you should try and make planes in the week to go out.

I have had one to many weekends alone. Now days I don't mind so much.

If your friend could not be bothered to go out then maybe you should had just chill with him playing a game or something. I mean I don't fancy going clubbing at all now days but it doesnt mean I don't like a bit of company at the weekend or at any time acctroly.

Anyway don't be to hard on your self. Try and learn to chilzz :)

Zorg said:
Saturday night, the city will be jammed with young hip attractive people. The girls will be dressed to kill.

I had decided earlier in the day I wasn't going to go out, even though, to be honest, I wanted to. But what's the point? When I get there I always just want to go home.

I walked round to a friend and he said maybe we'll go out to Bondi Nite Club, I instantly agreed, but after half an hour of um-ing and ah-ing he changed his mind and decided to stay in.

All I wanted to do was go out and meet someone, anyone, any girl, the first girl to chat me up. Just someone, some girl, someone to fill a void inside me temporarily.

I stayed in like a loser.

Sounds like your looking for someone to tag along with ya so you don't have to be alone going to a social place. If you have some other friends, try convincing them to go. If folks from your job are cool, ask them if there's anything happening. I hope things get better for you. As for me, I don't tend to go because I get bored at those kinds of places, even with friends. The women are beautiful and my chances are close to zip. The only girl I can talk to is the bartender.

Latest posts

Back