Anybody here ever go to incel websites like

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's probably a good thing, BeyondShy. I doubt you're into the same honeysuckle the OP is into....who is still sending me PMs even after his temporary ban was lifted.

SofiasMami said:
That's probably a good thing, BeyondShy. I doubt you're into the same honeysuckle the OP is into....who is still sending me PMs even after his temporary ban was lifted.

Well, allow me to confirm it for you. I'm not into anything like that. Not even close. Kids grow up too fast these days and you got to give them as much time as possible just to be kids and enjoy themselves.

Xpendable said:
As I've said before: You won't get better if you place yourself around people with the same sickness. Those sites are also pretty dead in regards to traffic, seeing how this is a small minority of people we are talking about; incels and whatnot.

It depends on the situation.  But, if it's all negative all the time, then no, you won't get better.  But if there is positive mixed in, it could work.  But not if the people on the site are gungho about beating you into their way of thinking.

EveWasFramed said:
I missed something somewhere.

The human stain OP posted his child rape fantasy directed at yours truly openly on ALL and also by PM - a number of members saw the post, it was deleted, he was banned for a month, then came back. He's probably jerking off right now as he reads this. And now he's attempting to hassle me again by PM - also reported to the mods. I wonder when he'll be banned permanently.

I can't think of any reason to discourage the OP from joining a different forum. Enjoy :club:

Oh geez. I completely missed any of that.
Sorry, Teresa. As a mom, I'd be outraged and sickened as well.
I don't know what I'd do if someone said those kinds of things in reference to my daughter.

SofiasMami said:
EveWasFramed said:

The human stain OP posted his child rape fantasy directed at yours truly openly on ALL and also by PM - a number of members saw the post, it was deleted, he was banned for a month, then came back. He's probably jerking off right now as he reads this. And now he's attempting to hassle me again by PM - also reported to the mods. I wonder when he'll be banned permanently.

I get why you're outraged, but you need to not comment publicly about it. You take it into your own hands, and you're the one who ends up looking like a troublemaker. Ignore the user, and that should stop the PMs. If you choose not to do that, and continue to post publicly about it, you could possibly receive the same treatment he could possibly get. It's not for you to say when, or if, anyone is to be banned. You have an issue, and we are aware of it. Don't make it worse.

VanillaCreme said:
SofiasMami said:
EveWasFramed said:

I get why you're outraged, but you need to not comment publicly about it. You take it into your own hands, and you're the one who ends up looking like a troublemaker. Ignore the user, and that should stop the PMs. If you choose not to do that, and continue to post publicly about it, you could possibly receive the same treatment he could possibly get. It's not for you to say when, or if, anyone is to be banned. You have an issue, and we are aware of it. Don't make it worse.

Wait, what? This man sends explicit and disgusting messages involving someone's daughter, and this is how you deal with the situation?

Rape threats/ pedophilia threats should be a permanent ban...

This isn't a "you're an @sshole" comment to a member...this is definitely on the sickest level possible...

EveWasFramed said:
I don't know what I'd do if someone said those kinds of things in reference to my daughter.

I do... :club:

But perhaps with a different choice of weapon?

Latest posts

Back