Anyone around toronto Canada?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grainofrice24

Reaction score
Feeling shitty around the holidays? Mind if I try cheering you up? But only if you try cheering me up! :D

Yes I prefer a woman. And NO it's not because I'm going to try and get in her pants!! I can talk to women, with guys:
a) I have enough guy friends
b) I don't feel the need to have my irrational male egotistical defenses up and actually can talk about stuff that matters

I can actually have deep meaningful conversations with women...not necessarily intellectual, but deep and meaningful. With men it's always stupid macho male bravado crap that often just seems lame in hindsight. I learn a lot more from women than I do from men. I have a few friends who are girls, but they're all probably snuggled up with their boyfriends around the holidays...as for me...well...I'm posting on ALL with my fingers crossed, low hopes...but hoping for a Christmas miracle :(

Happy Holidays
-Ryan

well, Im in Indiana, so a few hours under ya! And I do admit, I laughed at b. But anyways, Id love to have a conversation with you. You sound interesting, and honest. :)

You have a wicked name, and live In a awesome Country :p

Ryan

Ottawa, Ontario :p

Latest posts

Back