Attractive woman... who smokes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sigma said:
What's this "80s" you guys speak of?

80s-fashion-trends2.jpg

I'd be more concerned about having to worry them all that time, assuming they refuse to quit.

^ thats a decent concern to have, rdor. quitting is ultimately their decision.

this all reminds me of some kind of Seinfeld episode or something..
I cant believe that its such a big deal in some peoples minds. petty petty petty.
maybe it's just me.. coming from a generation where it seemed that everyone smoked. our school even used to have a smoking area outside where about 95% of the school gathered during breaks an lunch including teachers.
I would personally be more worried about dating someone that is a crappy driver! or puts on too much perfume.

My kid asked me why people start if they know it's addictive. She said it wastes money and smells horrible. I told her she was absolutely right. Then, I lit another one. Totally kidding! I'd probably never get another voice gig if I started smoking.

The only thing attractive about this woman so far is her appearance, right? Meanwhile, she's actively doing things that are going to make her less attractive- unless you like yellow teeth, baggy eyes, psoriasis, thin hair, premature wrinkling, and grayish skin. Mmm. Sounds sexy... assuming you're a zombie. I say move on.

Besides, she's somebody from work! If things go south, that can be pretty awkward.

I always get quite defensive when people bad mouth smokers and their appearance. Yeah my boyfriend is a light smoker but mostly its because my mum does. She's not a disgusting idiot who looks like crap she's a wonderful, lovely, pretty mature lady. Do I wish she'd give up, yeah I guess but its her choice and I love her either way.

nerdygirl said:
My kid asked me why people start if they know it's addictive. She said it wastes money and smells horrible. I told her she was absolutely right. Then, I lit another one. Totally kidding! I'd probably never get another voice gig if I started smoking.

The only thing attractive about this woman so far is her appearance, right? Meanwhile, she's actively doing things that are going to make her less attractive- unless you like yellow teeth, baggy eyes, psoriasis, thin hair, premature wrinkling, and grayish skin. Mmm. Sounds sexy... assuming you're a zombie. I say move on.

Besides, she's somebody from work! If things go south, that can be pretty awkward.

*Lights up and blows smoke in Nerdygirl's face*

Lippy_Kid said:
khaoz_ferox said:
Cigarette thread makes me want cigarette.

I agree. I'd buy a pack but its too late, so I'll chew my gum :rolleyes:

I got Pall Malls with this weird click-for-menthol thing going on. Novel, I'll give em that.

khaoz_ferox said:
Lippy_Kid said:
khaoz_ferox said:
Cigarette thread makes me want cigarette.

I agree. I'd buy a pack but its too late, so I'll chew my gum :rolleyes:

I got Pall Malls with this weird click-for-menthol thing going on. Novel, I'll give em that.

I'll smoke anything, except silk cut which is like smoking air. Plus super kings because only mums smoke them.

Latest posts

Back