Attractive woman... who smokes

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ucxb said:
^ have yous tried the electronic thingies?

During the week I chew nicorette and that generally works. 2mg ones I can have only about 5 pieces a day so it's a lot cheaper too. I only really smoke when I drink nowadays.

The only thing I would worry about is the health risk. Smokers are more likely to die from lung cancer, or cancer in general.

I've seen my best friend die from lung cancer in hospital, literally.

If by some miracle I ever end up with a smoking woman I'll politely ask her to do it outside of my company, but the odds of that happening are akin to that of Miley Cyrus winning a nobel prize.

Sigma said:
I've seen my best friend die from lung cancer in hospital, literally.

If by some miracle I ever end up with a smoking woman I'll politely ask her to do it outside of my company, but the odds of that happening are akin to that of Miley Cyrus winning a nobel prize.

I have watched a close family member (the most important person in my life) pass away from cancer. The number of people that continue to smoke is unbelievable.

if everyone in the world stopped smoking, there would still be people dying from cancer.
but no one is likely to ban junk food and pollutants that cause it any more than they will ban smoking. too much money in the industries.

Lippy_Kid said:
*Lights up and blows smoke in Nerdygirl's face*

The gift of second-hand smoke so I can cough, feel queasy, and potentially get the cancer you volunteered to get. Thanks...

nerdygirl said:
Lippy_Kid said:
*Lights up and blows smoke in Nerdygirl's face*

The gift of second-hand smoke so I can cough, feel queasy, and potentially get the cancer you volunteered to get. Thanks...

My pleasure.

Latest posts

Back