can people find love when there unattractive looking and weight problem and lazy eye

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IgnoredOne said:
Its your goddamn attitude. Grow up, woman. You're more immature than most 16 year olds.

More than me...?
ya, seriously though you kinda need to be willing to at least try changing if you want to be better off with these people, take a few steps back and try to see it from ANYONE elses point of view.

i should class my self above guys who arn.t but genuine. like Argentina guy can pick girls no problem i have one friends on line
he was with girl in pub and nightclub holding her had no not his girlfriend they just meet

he said can't get relationship that a lie he doesn't one he wants to be doing prik with every female he can find.
he low life player

unlucky in life said:
you advice might help others but i am far more complex person

"Obtuse and stubborn" does not equal "complex."

You appear to want validation of your beliefs, not advice on how to change your situation. Plenty of people have given you sound advice in this thread, but you have a ready excuse to deflect it all.

Fine.

You're a lost cause. The only thing preventing you from being happy is your attitude.

unlucky in life said:
i should class my self above guys who arn.t but genuine. like Argentina guy can pick girls no problem i have one friends on line
he was with girl in pub and nightclub holding her had no not his girlfriend they just meet

he said can't get relationship that a lie he doesn't one he wants to be doing prik with every female he can find.
he low life player

If I'm correct, you are saying you should think you are better than people who are not genuine? Am I getting that right?

YOU CAN'T EVEN GIVE SOMEONE YOUR REAL ******* SELF!!!!!!!!!! HOW THE fresia ARE YOU BETTER THAN SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T LIKE PSYCHO STALKERS??????

*shakes head and walks out*

you can think what you like i was wronged by him.yee may be all perfect but i am not thats why i am here.
he has better life then most people i know.he made fool of me and he lied to me and he innocent he player of ulti most
he has been with tons of girls where as i don't have of finding any one

GET OVER IT! FOR THE SANITY OF YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE- MOVE THE F**K ON AND STOP THINKING ABOUT IT. WE HAVE TRIED TO HELP BUT YOU DONT LISTEN AND SAY THE SAME THINGS. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET ANY OTHER ANSWERS THAT DIFFER FROM WHAT PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY SAID TO YOU.

Also, he doesn't HAVE to like you. And btw...YOU made a fool of YOURSELF. And by the looks of it, you CONTINUE to make a fool of yourself.

One more thing, I'm hardly ******* perfect. If you'd bother to give a **** about anyone but yourself and your misconceived sense of what is and is not WRONG, you might know that.

its no wounder yee here ,

VanillaCreme said:
It's none of your business who he's been with. Mind your business.

you might side with some one being mean to some one else well that your opinion
well i am not like you. he was the one pick fight and called me the names and told me he hated me .he the one let he was nice guy which i know him better then you do and type he is .you might thinks guys are innocent but i don't
he has great life and every one likes him and take people granted and cheat
on other women. he cares no body els but letting on .comes on any thing with tits

Yes, because I go on and on about the guy that doesn't like me stalking him like an obsessed crazy *****...

unlucky in life said:

VanillaCreme said:

well i am not like you. he was the one pick fight and called me the names and told me he hated me .he the one let he was nice guy which i know him better then you do and type he is .you might thinks guys are innocent but i don't
on other women. he cares no body els but letting on .comes on any thing with tits

And which "personality" did he do this to? The first or the 5th? :D

Callie said:
Yes, because I go on and on about the guy that doesn't like me stalking him like an obsessed crazy *****...

unlucky in life said:

VanillaCreme said:

And which "personality" did he do this to? The first or the 5th? :D

he was the rotten to me in the 1st place .

i think your weight problem might be the biggest thing that's keeping you rejected, but that's my personal opinion. i could see myself with a girl having a lazy eye, handicapped - in some way or another, etc but if they're over weight, I just can't look past that also if they have very bad teeth or hygiene

Alright seriously, I have no idea why I took the time to read all 12 pages of this when these nice people are giving you great advice and all you do is call yourself an 'ugly duckling' who will never find love in your life. Honestly, I'm 16 years old and I find that terribly immature.

Either that or you're some troll trying to make these people give you all this advice and just constantly repeat the same thing to make them angry.

In any sense, with that personality and mind you're not going anywhere. Even if you do lose weight and enhance your appearance, you will still end up the same. I'm sorry if this is mean, but you've come to the point where you hardly deserve any sympathy. Work on that personality of yours before you work on your appearance.

To answer your question directly: yes unattractive people can find love.

How can anyone even understand what the OP is trying to say? I'm not trying to be one of those "grammar nazis" but this is a little too much...

Latest posts

Back