can people find love when there unattractive looking and weight problem and lazy eye

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't want to change. You also don't want to be with a man who would be attracted to you. When you put these two ideas together, the result is... You want to be loved by somebody who would never want to be with you. There is no advice that applies in this situation. Good luck!

nerdygirl said:
You don't want to change. You also don't want to be with a man who would be attracted to you. When you put these two ideas together, the result is... You want to be loved by somebody who would never want to be with you. There is no advice that applies in this situation. Good luck!

well that applies every single guy i have ever liked in my entire life because they all the same when it comes to me

IgnoredOne said:
Have you tried liking other guys? Guys that might like you?

i know no guys who like or have any interest in me . because i am fat and ugly looking i am hopeless with guy i always make the wrong impression i tell them have no friends,being no good at stuff.they wouldn't be interested if they saw me.i don't fit.i am shy and quiet i am very needy because i have no one to talk to .i can't photo because my weight and skin.
if they saw me how i look they still wouldn't bother unless they sorry for that never ever. i get treated like old woman by younger guys

unlucky in life said:
IgnoredOne said:
Have you tried liking other guys? Guys that might like you?

i know no guys who like or have any interest in me . because i am fat and ugly looking i am hopeless with guy i always make the wrong impression i tell them have no friends,being no good at stuff.they wouldn't be interested if they saw me.i don't fit.i am shy and quiet i am very needy because i have no one to talk to .i can't photo because my weight and skin.
if they saw me how i look they still wouldn't bother unless they sorry for that never ever. i get treated like old woman by younger guys

If you reduce your weight or improve your personality, you may be able to take a photo because you're more attractive. If you get to know more people, you may find someone who does have interest in you.

I'm beginning to repeat the same thing as everyone else here. If you seem to resist the very notion of self-improvement, I'm too tired to help

We cant help you change looks. We are giving you advise.

You say you are fat = work out
buy some nice clothes
get some nice makeup/spray
Get an animal ( we know you are on the farm, but perhaps something that keeps you happy)

You still go on about getting guys out of your league. Perhaps dont. Good looking guys wont go for you. You have already said it, you need to accept it. Perhaps find some fat geek or something? Do you have any interests? Can you join a club?

You still keep on going on, but we are helping you as much as we can. Please, take the advise and change for the good.

happyman said:

buy some nice clothes
Get an animal ( we know you are on the farm, but perhaps something that keeps you happy)

You still go on about getting guys out of your league. Perhaps dont. Good looking guys wont go for you. You have already said it, you need to accept it. Perhaps find some fat geek or something? Do you have any interests? Can you join a club?

You still keep on going on, but we are helping you as much as we can. Please, take the advise and change for the good.

yes good looking guys are out league .there is no real geeks in Ireland.
most guy like stunning model type yes i know won't help me its just fact how shallow guys are today and they such high opinion of of themselves
when i was younger all i want was to be like model and get guy to like and be success but i turned out opposite

unlucky in life said:
happyman said:

buy some nice clothes

most guy like stunning model type yes i know won't help me its just fact how shallow guys are today and they such high opinion of of themselves
when i was younger all i want was to be like model and get guy to like and be success but i turned out opposite

Look at it from a guy's point of view. The girls only look at you if your tall, tanned, have a 6 pack, white teeth and are cute. I am none of them, but have learned to accept that. If people ignore me cause im not good enough, then F them, they are not good enough for me.

happyman said:
unlucky in life said:
happyman said:

buy some nice clothes

Look at it from a guy's point of view. The girls only look at you if your tall, tanned, have a 6 pack, white teeth and are cute. I am none of them, but have learned to accept that. If people ignore me cause im not good enough, then F them, they are not good enough for me.
The girls only look at you if your tall, tanned, have a 6 pack, white teeth and are cute. yes women love that i am also guilty of this.
but i know how that is .i have 18 years of guys telling i am waste there value time to find some people more my level .they have 0 interested in
me

There are geeks in Ireland. I work with some; they might not be in a country place, though, but I work with individuals in Dublin that coudl be called "geeks."

I do not love tanned, 6 packs... So, your shallow-minded ways are the only thing holding you back. And I know of at least two geeks in Ireland, both of which are good friends of mine, and they aren't tall and tanned with 6 packs.

No Irish geeks? Good lord, all of those Irish geeks I've met have been liars! Not that this matters. What geek would put up with this mentality? It's one thing to accept somebody who is physically unattractive, but another to accept this other stuff.

I wouldn't put up with it even if she was the prettiest girl in the world. I value what remains of my sanity.

no guys wants to know i guess that just the way it is,i could look like model i still told go away
it just subconsciousness men hate for no reason. i give off invisible replent they want run as fast as they can in to woman arms as long as not me i could list all the guys who rejected me there no cure for my rejection
men like model type i am not so i am going single for what left of my life .

unlucky in life said:
no guys wants to know i guess that just the way it is,i could look like model i still told go away
it just subconsciousness men hate for no reason. i give off invisible replent they want run as fast as they can in to woman arms as long as not me i could list all the guys who rejected me there no cure for my rejection

You seem like the shallow one in this equation. From your previous posts you say you just go for very good looking men which is totally shallow. There is much more to a human being than their looks and if you dont think so then I feel very sorry for your ignorance.

You MUST be doing something which has turned these people off you. Are you obsessively chatting to these guys you have been after? I wouldnt be surprised if one of the reasons they block you on facebook is because you never leave them to their own devices. You said someone blocked you five times on facebook by making a different profile and contacting them again. That is being a stalker... you are harassing this person or people.

You really need to stop repeating yourself aswell and start listening to what people on here have to say. I also would not be surprised if you are just a troll but oh well.

Guys are wary of you because you are obviously doing something which is a big turn off to them. Obsessive behaviour perhaps?

It certainly sounds like you are obsessing over these people and need to chill the f*** out. Also beauty is in the eye of the beholder, it doesnt matter if you have a weight problem or lazy eye, it is still very possible for you to find a guy who you can call your own.

The problem is like I said you sound like you are behaving in an obsessive manner and are very shallow when it comes to looks.

ShybutHi said:
unlucky in life said:

You seem like the shallow one in this equation. From your previous posts you say you just go for very good looking men which is totally shallow. There is much more to a human being than their looks and if you dont think so then I feel very sorry for your ignorance.

You MUST be doing something which has turned these people off you. Are you obsessively chatting to these guys you have been after? I wouldnt be surprised if one of the reasons they block you on facebook is because you never leave them to their own devices. You said someone blocked you five times on facebook by making a different profile and contacting them again. That is being a stalker... you are harassing this person or people.

You really need to stop repeating yourself aswell and start listening to what people on here have to say. I also would not be surprised if you are just a troll but oh well.

Guys are wary of you because you are obviously doing something which is a big turn off to them. Obsessive behaviour perhaps?

It certainly sounds like you are obsessing over these people and need to chill the f*** out. Also beauty is in the eye of the beholder, it doesnt matter if you have a weight problem or lazy eye, it is still very possible for you to find a guy who you can call your own.

The problem is like I said you sound like you are behaving in an obsessive manner and are very shallow when it comes to looks.

i just added i was not even talking to him he was dong all talking and messing to to me i never even interacted with since i added week ago i answered alright but that all. he was doing all messaging and chatting

Ever heard the expression, kicking a dead horse?
I'd say you've fairly well beaten this one to its second death.

unlucky in life said:

Its your goddamn attitude. Grow up, woman. You're more immature than most 16 year olds.

... and again, there is no advice that applies here.

You don't want to change. You don't want men who want you as you are. We can advise you to change or we can advise you to try and be involved with men who actually like you. If you really want, we could advise you to hire somebody and pay him to pretend to like you. We can advise you to get psychiatric aid. That's about it.

Latest posts

Back