Christmas Card Exchange 2015!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best of luck everyone and here is wishing all the cards reach their destinations!

I've mailed all my cards.Hope they'll arrive to everyone!
Hope too each of you will like it!

I've just mailed all of mine. The woman behind the counter was suitably impressed with all the exotic destinations ;)

Same here. All cards mailed today, hopefully they get to everyone in time.
And...I received today my first card. Thank you so much Triple Bogey, that was a lovely surprise, exactly what I like. :) (Hugs).

I still have a few left, so if anyone else would like to exchange/receive one, just PM me. There`s still time.

zero said:
Same here. All cards mailed today, hopefully they get to everyone in time.
And...I received today my first card. Thank you so much Triple Bogey, that was a lovely surprise, exactly what I like. :) (Hugs).

I still have a few left, so if anyone else would like to exchange/receive one, just PM me. There`s still time.

:)

I received Teresa`s card today, thank you so much. <3 (Hug)

I got Teresa's 2 days ago, but as most of my county was under 3ft plus of water at the time, the enclosed photo sent me into a jealousy fuelled rage that I've only just snapped out of :)

zero said:
I received Teresa`s card today, thank you so much. <3 (Hug)

Cool, that was pretty quick! :)

Cavey said:
I got Teresa's 2 days ago, but as most of my county was under 3ft plus of water at the time, the enclosed photo sent me in

to a jealousy fuelled rage that I've only just snapped out of :)

:D :D
It's ok Cavey, when California gets The Big One (earthquake), we'll all be underwater here after our state breaks off into the sea. :p

I saw the UK floods on the news - I hope our British forum friends are all ok!

-Teresa

Thank you Teresa & Beautiful Loser! I was told I have mail from you both but have been staying with relatives in another state for the past 1.5 weeks. I can't wait to open them when I'm back next week! <3

Putting my cards in the mail today. I apologize for being so last minute :p

Thank you for the lovely, handmade card, Magalie, I received it today. It`s beautiful. <3 (Hugs)

giphy.gif

Great job everyone!

I got Magalie's today too. It was a bit beaten up, but I think it's probably due to the weather we've had around here lately. I was amazed that anything got delivered at all to be honest.

BreakingtheGirl said:
Thank you Teresa & Beautiful Loser! I was told I have mail from you both but have been staying with relatives in another state for the past 1.5 weeks. I can't wait to open them when I'm back next week! <3

Cool, something to look forward to when you return home :)

coffeeaddict said:
I received a card from Teresa. Thank you :) I still have to mail yours today or tomorrow

:)

-Teresa

zero said:
Thank you for the lovely, handmade card, Magalie, I received it today. It`s beautiful. <3 (Hugs)
:) Hugs back!

Cavey said:
I got Magalie's today too. It was a bit beaten up, but I think it's probably due to the weather we've had around here lately. I was amazed that anything got delivered at all to be honest.
Hope it wasn't too ruined,my glue isn't waterproof.:)

Latest posts

Back