Controversy of woman have it easier

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lmao. I dated a Muslim. I learned Muslim religion. Both sides, actually. Your version of it (you aren even Muslim are you?) is the more traditional darkly version. The version I learned, grew up with, and enjoyed being a part of showed MEN respecting WOMEN and vice versa. I personally if I were a man would be appalled at my woman being a ***** to me. Me being a women would be appalled of a man being an *******.

Don't use honeysuckle you don't know first hand against me :) you'll lose. And I advise strongly to learn words before using them with that snake's tongue - because out of context makes you look stupid.
This goes for anyone :) get facts and straighten them out.

Also, nice. Eve. XD

I'm not saying women are to blame for anything, or that there is any conscious ill intent on their part. I'm just stating the truth, and no one's to blame.

Suicide is sometimes an effective way to get people to "wake up" and realize how short, precarious, and precious life is. But unfortunately a large portion of attractive women are just too caught up in themselves (not always consciously or intentionally), and they're not likely to really "wake up" or be deeply affected by your suicide.

More often than not, you'll simply die when you commit suicide. You'll die, and nothing more; and there will be no attention drawn to any of the profound social, economic, and spiritual problems that ought to emerge as people begin to question what went wrong. Will they even question what went wrong? In the end you will still be inferior to attractive women, no matter how much you've worked to cultivate and overcome your struggles; no matter how profound you are, however rich and vast your inner life may have become through long hard suffering, your worth to society will go entirley unnoticed by precisely those women whose love you truly need and constantly long for.

I can only hope that my suicide will wake up a few people. I can only hope that women come to realize how short life is, and how there aren't an infinite number of "Mister Rights" ... in fact there are very few, while women just brush them away almost as if they were undetectable fruit flies totally irrelevant to wherever their attention is focused. Men are irrelevant and disposable. If nothing else, I hope my suicide at least inspires women to consider the fact that men might not be so disposable.

OH ... I shouldn't have said that. It probably sounds like a suicide note, which might be against the rules of this forum. I don't know.

I know I may sound like a cold ******* right now, but I personally wouldn't be interested in a mate who was predisposed towards killing herself when life started to get bad. The show isn't over after you hook up with someone, and there are plenty of opportunities for things to get shitty.

Something to think about.

On the topic of suicide, I met an interesting guy (just friends!) and you know, someone took his wife and kid from him (murdered) because of ONE thing he did. And he'd tell me each night "don't look for me because tomorrow I'll be gone" because to him, ALL hope was gone. ALL love was gone. Everything he worked for... is gone. So when people say their life sucks, or when people say they have NOTHING to live for, why don't you consider the people whose lives have been destroyed. Think about the people who actually do care for you - really going to force them through your death? Or how about the people you think... don't care. Or that you don't know do care. I've seen people sit on the sidelines secretly caring for certain people, and they watch as the other person blindly does things, and they listen every time that person wants to "end it all"...

And just for the record, the one person I still and probably always will care for, the "Mister Right" or whatever, I never saw as disposable because I personally do not see people as disposable. Friends aren't, family isn't, loved ones aren't. Although I understand the point that there ARE so many people who take for granted the people they have in their lives. But I don't agree.... and I say this meaningfully, where people who commit suicide, those people... do they know they took their lives for granted? they took their friends, their family, those sideline-people for granted? Food for thought :)

I just broke up with someone, literally minutes before I posted that ... so my whole perception of the world was a bit skewed while writing that in the heat of the moment.

What irritates me is that she could never give me a straight answer; but finally I got her friend to ask her if she felt I was wasting her time and my time, so I more or less got the answer (albeit not directly from her) after wasting a few months of precious time and energy chasing after her, if that's the right way to phrase it.

Aww :( well I understand how you could feel... because yeah when someone "wants" to be with you then suddenly decides... "Hey I don't anymore" and won't just give a simple answer as to why it SUCKS.

More guys hit on girls. End of Conversation, so its not like one day a girl is gonna talk to us and everything is gonna be sunshine. Thats just pity.

yes, more guys hit on girls. Then again remember what kind of guys usually do that. I actually find the more...quiet? laid back? appealing than someone who randomly decides they want to talk to me, invite me to coffee blah blah so forth so on. But, that's just me :)

More or less, someone just pointed out to me that I need to learn to express my feelings and not be so afraid of rejection that has plagued me throughout my life.

Until I learn to get over the constraining effects of possible rejection has on me (which I doubt I ever will), I am no longer going to judge if women have it easier or not were the fault / blame really lies squarely with me.

I really need to take responsibility for how I interpret the world and engage in it.

Bones said:

More or less, someone just pointed out to me that I need to learn to express my feelings and not be so afraid of rejection that has plagued me throughout my life.

Until I learn to get over the constraining effects of possible rejection has on me (which I doubt I ever will), I am no longer going to judge if women have it easier or not were the fault / blame really lies squarely with me.

I really need to take responsibility for how I interpret the world and engage in it.

Woah woah woah, how dare you learn something from this discussion and adjust your thinking based on knowledge gained from others like a mature adult. That is not how we do things here!

LOL LimLim! xDDD

Well just like me... so used to being with cheaters that I offended my boyfriend because I thought he was cheating but it got worked out... Just... I hate the fact I feel like I cannot fully trust the one person I want to trust. If that makes any sense. I gotta learn to put that behind but **** that's hard :)

Latest posts

Back