Do mirrors lie?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lonesome Crow said:
Jordan21A.jpg

What's your daughter's phone number?

hahaaaaa...Idle
her mama say she needs a smexy man with a grip of moolaaaa

here's a pic of me from 5 mins ago. Most poeple on this site already know what I look like.
I don't think I need to loose anymore wieght.
I a little concern about it becuase I'm not losing wieght on purpose.
mike6.png

nicbor said:
2. Lighting. When you're in your bathroom looking at the mirror, there's most likely generous lighting coming from above. This casts shadows making abs look ripplier and muscles bigger. Even makes faces look better, in my personal opinion.

Yeah I completely agree with nicbor on the lighting part, bathroom lights always makes me feel like I'm good looking, and when i get to dim subway lights and other places it just wrecks hard...

Ok, LonesomeCrow and everyone else saying it's the reverseness were right. My built-in webcam takes reversed pictures, so they tend to look good. But when I flip the pictures in the computer, they look awful. Thanks!
Oh, and Lonesome, no, you don't need to lose anymore weight. :)

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you have always seen yourself at home alone in a mirror. growing up your whole life you are used to seeing yourself so are comfortable with it especially when home alone.

When you get pics taken with friends or by others, you arent alone and now you are percieving how others look at you and judge you. no matter who you are, you dont want to look bad when with your peers. so this becomes a bit stressful to your psyche.

Basically its all in your mind. even myself i consider a handsome fellow, but when i see pics i look awful. the mind is a powerful, and tricky thing. it likes to play games even subconciously.
It is what it is.

yeah im drunk!

My mirror has the longest nose! It lies to me all the time! I look at myself in the mirror and I do see myself to be okay but yeah, when pictures are taken of me I look horrible!

Mirrors lie and they steal people's lunch money.

Latest posts

Back