Do women ever ask guys out?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive been asked out by women plenty.
All lt relationshps N even the chick that took my virginity asked me out...Her name is Michelle too...hahahaaa
shes like super georgouse..I was totally dumb founded. Though I died N went to heaven. All my firnes were like WTF? How in the f and Y in the fresia would a geougous babe like her want anything to do with me..yet along asked me out.but they didnt get the cmplete story...Her sister which is the prettiest girl in our HS...got On a bus and rode it acrooss the country and wanted to elope with me.lmao

Even recently a beauitul babe approched me..gave her number..but didnt wait for me to call..
she took me home with her 5 mins later.hahahaa
Just tired or lazy of the dating..meeting new babes restarting a relationship or life.
Been seeing Francis for 6 months..Yeah..that ur boring the living honeysuckle out of me..either marriy so we can fight everynight to spice it up.lol
its not going anywhere with us...I know it she knows..geting married is like an inside joke for us.

I'd like to add that even I encountered some approaching from females despite all my miseries that were always with me :). I explain it by that: some females nowadays want to feel more and more manly, to exercise their power on smb. But with strong male individuals it still won't work out. Though very seemingly a relationship sought for power exercising can only be something non-serious and very temporary.

I have had friends in the past (male and female) that met and got together--whether the woman or man did the asking, in several places, besides bars...some are a book store--striking up a conversation about a book in the section someone is standing or in a Barnes and Nobel where they have places to sit and browse through a book; the laundromat (just look at the clothes and you can tell if married or not), in department stores or stores like Radio Shack--ask about a certain product that someone is looking at to get their attention and try to keep the conversation going. My one friend was at a Radio Shack and asked a really stupid question about a cell phone, and the woman laughed and smiled at the same time. He continued to say that she was sorry he was so stupid, but she said you aren't stupid, if you don't know the answer to something you are just not informed. She started to explain about what he asked, and just chatted a few more mintues and she asked him if he would like to go for a cup of coffee! Another thing that I think would work is going to places like Dunkin' Donuts alone and see if anyone seems interesting to you. You may sit there and waste an hour, but at least you tried. Everyone that is in a relationship has a story of how they met...you never know!

jjam said:
Brian said:
WHERE DO I GO TO HAVE WOMEN ASK ME OUT.

You must go to a dream! :p

You funny!

WishingWell said:
I have had friends in the past (male and female) that met and got together--whether the woman or man did the asking, in several places, besides bars...some are a book store--striking up a conversation about a book in the section someone is standing or in a Barnes and Nobel where they have places to sit and browse through a book; the laundromat (just look at the clothes and you can tell if married or not), in department stores or stores like Radio Shack--ask about a certain product that someone is looking at to get their attention and try to keep the conversation going. My one friend was at a Radio Shack and asked a really stupid question about a cell phone, and the woman laughed and smiled at the same time. He continued to say that she was sorry he was so stupid, but she said you aren't stupid, if you don't know the answer to something you are just not informed. She started to explain about what he asked, and just chatted a few more mintues and she asked him if he would like to go for a cup of coffee! Another thing that I think would work is going to places like Dunkin' Donuts alone and see if anyone seems interesting to you. You may sit there and waste an hour, but at least you tried. Everyone that is in a relationship has a story of how they met...you never know!

I like this reply

Anywhere...becuz theres women everywhere...work place, school, church, concerts, conventions. On a bus or just walking down the street...

example...onetime we got invited to go to a kegger party out in the woods. I didnt know anyone except for my buddy..So this bad ass chcik in a sports car just started talking to me.intruduce herself to me..the next thing I know Im in the back seat of her car having sex with her...

or Im just playing a vedio game in an arcade. Ive seen this chick before..shes drop dead gorgeous..all the guys were hitting on her..so Im thinking why even bother. Then oneday she just decide to talk to me..she came over to talk to me..I didnt approch her. The next think I know Im making out with her on the beach...All the other dudes were like WTF??? When I was going out with her.

Heres the thing...I have women issues.
My exwf asked me out too. She was working @ the time. But had major jeaouly issues...becuz I was running around with 4-5 different women..
Obviously I dont wanna mention other women to her or tell her shes not the only women thats ever asked me out.
but she can still sense women were chasing me. Trust me..Ive gone through major shake downs N inspections.. Thats why our marriage was rough.

My ex gf asked me out after church.
I was dating 5 women @ that time..
She had .major jealousy issues becuase knew one of the women I was dating...plus another chick I was flirting with was kind of like her best friend...Ultimately thats how I mate Jenni. Jenni waited until I was single or saperated to asked me out or go have dinner with her..but jenni and I were flirting already.

Kelsie.s mom had major jealousy issues..thats becuz our nighbour was being too frienndly with me N one of my EXgf was working for me..
Ulitmalety thats why she left me...

Its not all rosie..

Latest posts

Back