Do you have people you can talk to on a daily basis?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a good way to find yourself six feet under and pushing up daisies.

Restless soul said:
Lacrecia said:
Are ALL ...
... What should a single guy do who always has a strong sexual urge to approach and say suggestive things to his married neighbor??

Restless soul said:
So what I want to know how important to you is it to have people that you can commuincate with daily to some degree
Be it by phone, text or any other form of communication?

Daily? Not that important. I could happily go several days without communicating with anyone, and just do my own things in my own secluded bubble.

If a person has ever had a jealous GF, the person might get slapped upside the head so hard for looking, they will learn self control. :p

(If someone comes into my view, I have been known in the past to simply look down & keep moving - lol.)

Restless soul said:
Men are visual. I cant stop when I see her.

Btw women are also visual. You don't get to claim that as "man" thing.

This is again what happens when you are overly frustrated.
Can't meet a woman you are sexually attracted to for years.
Yes, this

You become a sick depraved individual. I shouldn't say its anything new. Becuse I remember being exactly the same way with an over-active sex drive in my 20s. But still.

Nor only is there one married woman on my block like that.
But I must suffer with two milfy types...oh my!! Does it ever stop

people at work... which is why I always say I go to work because it is my social life, not for the money.

It's a little disturbing that I would so easly approach these married women and get down to flirting. But what is the solution. I know.
Meet single women? Right. So why is that such a big freaking problem. I know I would regret it even if i flirted and said something stupid. I already did a while back with my neighbor and that was crossong the line

Latest posts

Back