Do you have people you can talk to on a daily basis?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to wanting to come on to married neighbor
I once brought this up with someone and they had the
Best answer you can get on this he simply said

" would you want someone to do that to your wife?"

You know what. Why dont you move out of that house and go live in another neighborhood or as we are at it go live in another city?

Lacrecia said:
You know what. Why dont you move out of that house and go live in another neighborhood or as we are at it go live in another city?

You mean like, out of sight out of mind type of thing?

yea.. no forget it. You'd prolly go there to see her and it would be even more creepy

Good. Then get a hold of yourself and stop ogling your married neighbor.

Tuathaniel said:
Good. Then get a hold of yourself and stop ogling your married neighbor.

I know. You would think she is the only woman on earth, lets not forget the married neighbor on corner too. Not sure. It's this certain sex appeal they have and way of dress that plays right into my fetish. Hate to use that word. But it's true

So you get flirty with a neighbor your atracted too, does she flirt back, or is she uncomfortable about your flirting? Not that that sais anything ofcourse, many people in a relationship get gratification from flirting with others, one should not see flirty behavior as an invite for more then that.

Maybe the reason you flirt so easily and with these women is because it's "safe" with that I mean to say that you know there is little to no chance of it being anything more then just flirting, it's just a theory though..

The cure for what? Your fetish? There's no cure for that, no more than there is a cure for being gay. We are the way we are.

The cure to you destructive obsession over your neighbor might be, as already mentioned, to move someplace else. Or finding something else to focus on. Or both. Keeping busy and occupied with other things is usually a good coping mechanism for a lot of issues.

Tuathaniel said:
The cure for what? Your fetish? There's no cure for that, no more than there is a cure for being gay. We are the way we are.

The cure to you destructive obsession over your neighbor might be, as already mentioned, to move someplace else. Or finding something else to focus on. Or both. Keeping busy and occupied with other things is usually a good coping mechanism for a lot of issues.
Why not state the obvious ? A single woman

As others have said thereis no cure for this, exceptmaybe self control.

You could look into classical (pavlovian) conditioning though, in wich you'll "punish" yourself for bad thoughts and "reward" yourself for good thoughts... but you are at risk of developing a liking for the punishment in order to allow yourself to keep having these bad thoughts.... forgot what such a thing is called though ;)

MisterLonely said:
As others have said thereis no cure for this, exceptmaybe self control.

You could look into classical (pavlovian) conditioning though, in wich you'll "punish" yourself for bad thoughts and "reward" yourself for good thoughts... but you are at risk of developing a liking for the punishment in order to allow yourself to keep having these bad thoughts.... forgot what such a thing is called though ;)
Like punching myself in the testicles? That doesn't help

Restless soul said:
Like punching myself in the testicles? That doesn't help

That is a fetish in itself. Maybe you should let a woman do that, preferably one who is NOT married.

MisterLonely said:
Lacrecia said:
someone said... fetish?

Say that 3 times in the mirror at midnight and I show up :p

Alright. If you dont show up tho. I'm the one who'll be there in the bathroom when you wake up at night :D

Latest posts

Back