FOOTBALL

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mexico goalkeeper had a great game !
Good game to say there wasn't no goals !
Can't stay up to watch the next one, up early tomorrow !

Oh, I will watch Capello's Russia for you, no probs :D :p
Ochoa to blame for my prediction!

RUS v. KOR is much more even than I expected.

What a crap goal by Korea! Good for them, but WOW. I'd hate to be that Russian keeper right now.

And the Russian team's Siberian banishment is postponed with the equalizer. It's looking like a better game now.

^ I'm not quite into russian football. I respect them but they just lack quality comparing to other teams. They have a wonderful coach who's taking the best out of his players tho. Great game from Russia until the nerves broke down Akinfeev!

^I'm not a fan of Fabio Capello, myself. I don't doubt his football coaching abillities, but he abandoned Juventus after the team was relegated to Serie-B due to the 2006 match-fixing scandal in Italy. Del Piero, Buffon, Nedved, and many others stayed, but Capello and seven players left for other teams. It just made me respect the people who stayed a lot more.

Russia is a non-factor for me, but I stopped being a Capello admirer after 2006.

Yeah, me too. I must recall this:
"A true gentleman never leaves his lady." said by Ale Del Piero when asked whether he'd follow the likes of Ibrahimovic out of the Old Lady squad. Just legendary response. One of my favourite players of all time Del Piero. Juuventus produced legends despite being involved in such a stupid matter like match-fixing. People call us cheaters now : /

I am not really watching football that much. But I do enjoy the big events like the world cup or the european championship.
I am watching every single match of my country (germany) during these events.

Dexter said:
I am not really watching football that much. But I do enjoy the big events like the world cup or the european championship.

I hope that this time, Germany will win.
they deserve it.

Kor- were fast players, but they do not know how to make the best of their rapidity.
Russians indeed lack tact. They just keep passing the ball between them without really trying to score.

Drama said:
Dexter said:

I hope that this time, Germany will win.
they deserve it.

Absolutely. It has been some time since they won the last tournament.

Drama said:
This match between FCB and RMA... Cant believe that Barça is winning

Anyone here likes football?

Yes, love football (although we call it soccer here in SA :) ) I was so disappointed in the game between Germany and Portugal - what were they thinking!!?? I feel so embarrassed to be Portuguese! Just can't believe the score ....

^ oh, another portuguese speaking fellow! How wonderful! :p
somos vizinhos! Estou na cidade ao lado de SA ;)
I believe the defeat was due to the fact that Germany have an obviously better squad than Portugal. Plus, had the midfield trio of Meireles, Veloso and Moutinho been in sync, we would see goals from Ronaldo and Nani. I could see how easily Nani could ran past the defensive line and shoot. But, since the trio weren't working, and rightfully so with a beast like Lahm in midfield, all Ronaldo could do was get a penalty (not by diving, a clear one) or a free kick. He did had three free kicks but two of them went to the wall and the other was superbly saved by Neuer. I doubt Neuer would stop that one had it been a little bit higher, closer to the bar, he would never had stopped it!

Now off to watch 5PA1N get eliminated from the World Cup! :D

AND IM GLAD MWAHAHAHA!

Cmr vs cro = a very intertaining match so far. Sleep can wait since this game is good.
Both teams arent idle. Sometimes it's hard to keep up. I'm more inclined toward cro (0-1), but cmr can still surprise us

Lol cmr players have been beating the crap out of poor cro.

I honestly remarked how bad would Brazil be had Mandzukic been on the field the other day.
There goes my semifinal prediction of Argentina, Spain, Brazil, Germany :D
I told you people Spain would be eliminated
RIP tiki taka:
2008 to 2014 :D :p

Latest posts

Back