help decipher this message please

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roguesailor

Reaction score
So I get the following text off my ex who finished with me how would you read it ?

Thanks for your message earlier and I'm sorry too, but I find it so difficult to believe any of your emotions (as u know) All I know + what will stay with me is you'll always be the man I fell in love with so u can wear that badge forever more . Look me up when u feel stronger or settled as I think I need time too to sort myself out + stop hiding behind anger. Take care x

I would interpret that as "I still have feelings for you, but I'm insecure about your feelings for me. I wouldn't mind if you did something special to show me that you really care, and apologized for making me upset. There might still be hope for us".

But what do I know, right? :p

Have tried so hard to get her back but its not working text all day yesterday now ignored again doing my head in.

It could read that your way out there with the real lives super troopers :) searching for something good in this life or another. But it also reads that she could be the one that thinks she's done more than you and that whatever you have learnt in the secrecy of you own faith she will try to own it. Becareful, if this is correct and there was a creator of us humans then she could be the one to self distruct through your anger, run away, tell her lady friends and then rule the roost. Best thing is, take that messge think about the way you are and tell yourself this. I'm so important that you want to send me a message that reads something i already knew. she'll ask what?, you say everything i taught you in the first place.

Have you tried calling her and just asking what she wants? Quite often meanings and intentions get lost in written messages, especially when someone doesn't express themselves clearly. (E.g. I have no idea what Jonah is trying to say in his answer above.) That would probably be the easiest thing for you, instead of playing guessing games over texts.

I think she still cares about you, but finds your emotions confusing or maybe feels you're not very emotionally stable. She says that you should be proud that she fell in love with you, but that sounds really strange to me, because why isn't she proud that she fell in love with you? So, she says you can contact her again when you feel "stronger and settled" meaning that you need to get your emotions and issues in order before she's willing to try at the relationship again, though as a woman she probably doesn't mean that and is only saying that to be nice. Bottom line, she wants you to get your honeysuckle together.

There is one method to control a relationship from a personal view. If you call your girlfriend and she doesnt want to be with you, it's the end. money, relationships and the new woman have avengences on men sometimes, they want to be themselves but as time changed they became more like their friends and their friends found boyfriends that are handsome and have loads of cash. A text message to say I miss you could be negative way, meet her in person and she might be a little off in her personality but call her from your heart and cry she will use you. the answer .... no girlfriends, no money and no future only the future that you learnt from each other to start with. if she sticks with you ever and ever you are concrete. marriage brings a couple together and can last for years. the girlfriends mother and father in the UK pay for the wedding, this is a custom. So i guess some girls prefer to be single to protect mom and dads pension :)

Reason for me been single is I love the control of not needing a woman :)

She bounced...

Dude..if you cant figure that out for yourself..its becuase..

1 your on fucken dope or drink too much.
2. You sucked the fucken life froced out of her..
3. GET WELL...

She let you donw softly becuase she dosnt hear...honeysuckle like you cant live without her or your ganna kill yourself....blah..blah..blah

Like she said..your freaken emotions are all over the palce..what you say and what you do are two entirely differnt things..

yeah..yeah you want her back so you can hold her meantally and emotionally hostage....hence your anger or whatever control issues you have.

Like a cheque? Thats a good explanantion to a few threads here. If my girlfriend bounced I would miss her to much to bounce back henece don't leave me as we were before. another .... If i bounced around the world as I have without leaving myself to find what i already knew myself as i KNOW one understands me before. I would mention that perhaps I loved her before I met her. WHY? I love and respect you space :)

Idk...did she catch you cheating, flirting with other women...etc..etc.

Like she said...go out and play the field.
when you get done with the partying, women chasing..ect..ect ...Hit her up
when your well...settle down.

In other words...meantlly, emotionally. Spoiritually and finacially stable.

She needs time to sort herself out too
or heal.
Maybe she needs and wants to do some little soul searching herself for a little while..to figure out who she is and wnat she really wants...

She seems well enough to not play the guilt trip game. AS she said...she chose to fall in love with you. Not blaming you..
Its jsut the situation and circumstance.
Shes not neutratic. She knows something needs to change..and she knows she needs to change herself.
She also knows she cant change you....

I know..I know...In ur mind your thinking someone is banging the living honeysuckle out of her everymonet that she dosnt return your fucken text or talk to you.....

Do I live a seperate life? No board i don't, I'm English travel at will and with or without the love of others I can live far away from the future. If i reached out for myself without appology without learning about others problems and helping people i certainly would not be La. TRYING TO WORK OUT WHY THERE ARE SO MANY RED CARPETS.

So cyphern the pythorn and you end up with venom that was taken from the teeth of nature.

Bottom Line: I will always be the man I was when i met you, I did what i could for you to take with you to teach others that what I taught you was for us to treasure for the future not for the use of your new botfriend to adapt to way i changed you for a while. Yes, I care, love you? we can share a moment one day as to why we are apart. trade with me your boarders will be closed LOL ):

If you wany my family to be ourse we should marry or perhaps never be together, just snigger at the lives of others that tried to trade us .... LOL :)

She needs a break. So give her one and stop calling and texting. For how long? Who knows. She's made it pretty clear that she needs some space, though.

Latest posts

Back