Hi I'm new!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dancer

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm really happy to have found ALL. I'm a recent college grad who's just getting started in the world, and I want to work on my self confidence and ability to talk to people.

As my username implies I'm a huge fan of ballroom dancing, breaking the stereotype that guys can't dance. I'm also a skydiver, yoga enthusiast and complete bookworm.

I hope I get the opportunity to talk with you all very soon!

PS. Where are the ALL rules and guidelines located? Thanks!

welcome dancer.

hope you make some friends here. being a dancer i would assume that you already have a pretty good "in" in social aspects.

guidelines.. iono.. i just follow the basic ones. dont be rude, dont point fingers, dont attack someone.

Hello Dancer,

I'm not sure about the ballroom dancing, but I sure would love to skydive one day. That's definitely on my list of things to do before I die.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome!

I love to dance! I don't know if I'm good at it but it's so fun. Every now and then I have a one man dance party in my room :) Ballroom dancing seems like a blast but I don't have the balls to go and do it. ^^

Latest posts

Back