I hate wearing masks

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
minusm_906c16a.gif

Ah, you are evasive. In this case it does look like an admission that you fabricated your claim. Not even a feeble attempt to support it.

So Minus is now a therapist and our pastor?
And I'm a mean poo poo head Hitler who doesn't have the right to express her opinion?

But okay, back on topic. Here's what you should do. Go buy a bra and make it into a mask. If you get the right cup size, you'll have no trouble at all breathing. Good luck and may the flying spaghetti monster bless you.
3b0602_bra2_09292010.jpg

Ah, you are evasive
Ask a narcissist if they are dependable and they will say, I'm the most responsible person you know, you can always count on me. And they can be. But when you put them to the test, narcissists seem to wiggle out of accountability.

Narcissists will gladly be responsible for the things they deem worthy, especially when it provides an opportunity to be the centre of attention. However, when others place responsibility on the narcissist, the narcissist sees this as an attempt to control them. This violates one of their personal mantras: no one will have power over them. So they try to escape from all liability.

It doesn't really matter whether he's a narcissist or a troll or a narcissistic troll, he clearly needs help. Even if he's just a troll and he's not lying about his age, he's a little too old to be acting the way he does. I've been trying to get him to prove his "facts" for a while now and he never answers, just attacks me.

He could be any number of things. Does it really matter what he is? His actions aren't okay regardless of what "label" he has.

But, I did give him a very good solution on wearing a mask and still being able to breathe, so that should be the end of him saying I'm a bully or Hitler. :)

i'd pay to see you two in the same room lol. i wonder how long you guys can last in the same room hahaha

I’m an Anglo
he calls himself a king
and an able king at that
(my ex narc called himself a commander)
kings don't have to answer to anyone
Saxon history buff. Considering it’s unethical to online diagnose people I’m amused at your brazen lack of morals despite being so kind. And by arbitrarily asserting they don’t apply to me since I’m not up to much supposedly (when you solely get to determine peoples value).
And Google king Athelstan since referencing s Medieval English king is narcissism. I’m a history buff, mofo.

To be fair, "mofo" is related but it's pretty light. Probably not a good way to address your parents, but still closer to the "Hitler" stuff than actual cursing.

For comparison, it is about on the level of "biznatch". Maybe even a little less.

Last edited:
Right now we don't really need to try to justify a broader range of insults.

he calls himself a king
and an able king at that
(my ex narc called himself a commander)
kings don't have to answer to anyone

I was kind of thinking that too. It's not the referencing of a certain king that is the issue by itself - it's the identifying with a king, combined with the general character/views.

I was kind of thinking that too. It's not the referencing of a certain king that is the issue by itself - it's the identifying with a king, combined with the general character/views.
Total nonsense. Your views are your own. They don’t represent reality

Latest posts

Back