I hate wearing masks

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't post snarky stuff to people. and yes, she is a very bad person. she selects who has what in life, and beleives the masses have to give a honeysuckle. who the f is she to limit my persecptive anyhow, with her snarky comments?
typical Hitler mentality.

So you get back from your ban and the first thing you do is come back to harass and insult me some more? Yeah, but I'm the snarky one? I didn't think of you once while you were gone. It was actually a very nice month here on the forum and now you're back to start honeysuckle again. How long do you think it will be before the mods continue to "plot" against you and ban you again? I'm hoping it won't take long because honestly, your fantasy world is just illogical.

So you get back from your ban and the first thing you do is come back to harass and insult me some more? Yeah, but I'm the snarky one? I didn't think of you once while you were gone. It was actually a very nice month here on the forum and now you're back to start honeysuckle again. How long do you think it will be before the mods continue to "plot" against you and ban you again? I'm hoping it won't take long because honestly, your fantasy world is just illogical.
you;'re the one with an agenda here. and against me, and it's funny as fresia.
i still look at the driving thread that russian person posted. you seem to have this bug up your butt at me posting something not "uber-mature". here's what? humans, even adults YES, are not uber-mature all the time. who says we should be? look into yourself why that bothers you. or why i cannot be human, since that bothers you very deeply. you claim to not think of me, but apparently since i don't act per your pre-defined stereotype of me, you're lying.

oh and yes, the mods do plot. it's funny, since they allow insults from others but then the first time i insult, it's WROOOOONG. seems they isolate me and some issue, but that's fine on them.

Ok, but the important thing is... is anyone still keeping count? I forgot where we all were with the Hitlers...

Ok, but the important thing is... is anyone still keeping count? I forgot where we all were with the Hitlers...

Lol. Well, I think everyone got one earlier when he said something like "you all think like Hitler". So I think that bumps me up to 4. Not sure about everyone else.

"Uncouth's" while not quite as good as "Hitler's", are still pretty good though. Just to mix it up.

Lol. Well, I think everyone got one earlier when he said something like "you all think like Hitler". So I think that bumps me up to 4. Not sure about everyone else.

"Uncouth's" while not quite as good as "Hitler's", are still pretty good though. Just to mix it up.

I think we all know I won the Hitler game.

I'm now kind of sad that I don't have any Hitlers. I must not want them badly enough...

Stop dumping stupid propeganda crap in non-related threads. Maybe if it was related to wearing masks, funny, or actually informing it would be okay. But, that video is just stupid and pointless.

This video is completely meaningless. People are being tracked. It's happening now. Yeah, no honeysuckle Snowden sacrificed his life to show proof. Nobody cares. The population is expanding so steps are being taken to deal with that. What's the point of this video? What is your point by posting it? Explain it. We are supposed to be prepared for what? More control, higher prices, less freedoms? That has already been happening and will continue to happen. Nobody cares. The video is just to get people upset and maybe frightened about the realities of living on a crowded planet?

For the guys: By the way, there are two spots highlighting a Hot blond at 6:52 & 9:38. ;) The rest of the video is a waste of time.

You are mind reading again. Assuming questionable motivation to her comment. I am accused of enabling you, so you may as well accuse me of enabling your boogieman aka Hitler. (that does not count as a "hitler")

Show me anywhere where I have claimed to be "wise and good" or it will be obvious that you are making up stories about me. Yeah, I knew you couldn't do it because it is a figment of your imagination at best and more likely intended malice.
Yes there was questionable motive. If people ask questions here there is no need to be snarky or assume I must for whatever reason be Uber mature. I’m not sure why you continually plot to ensure this. Must be fun for you. Lol

Latest posts

Back