I have an irrational hatred of "Gavin & Stacy"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha! I can't spell or type...yay! *goes to edit*...

I have a long list of tv shows / films and stuff I irrationally hate.

My bestest best friend is from The Jersey Shore too and she's lovely, its a shame. I've never seen it though. Oh but we have "The only way Is Essex"! Classy.

FunkyBuddha said:
Just be thankful your country didn't spawn the tortuous and horrendous affliction known as... Jersey Shore...:(

Funny! lol :)

FunkyBuddha said:
She's actually from the show or she's from that area? It's just gotten ridiculous what they'll record and air on television these days.

She's from the area! Oh I know :( . Anyone remember when MTV actually had music on?? Alternative Nation rocked.

annik said:
She's from the area! Oh I know :( . Anyone remember when MTV actually had music on?? Alternative Nation rocked.

I once watched TRL religiously just to catch Eminem's Real Slim Shady... that was like ten years ago. Sad really haha. :p

From the area is fine I was talking strictly about the show. Hell I know some people from Jersey...sadly.

You've never seen it and are judging!?

Well...you're probably better off. The only goods parts are the back and forths between the big one and the little one then it's over and you wonder where the last portion of your life went. I think the times I've only watched it were when it came on before or after something else and I was being stupid lazy.

Believe me there's a whole bunch of stuff I think of as crap having never seen it!

I've not seen it, but based on what I've seen of James Corden elsewhere I'd say your hatred's totally rational.

I've seen the video where he's supposed to be coaching the England football team (playing the same character) and it's just painfully unfunny and siccophantic.

Give hatred where it's due!

Who could hate Gavin and Stacey? It's awesome :D

"I been thinkin' about ending it all actually, mate."

"What?!"

"Suicide, yeah, big time. How many sleeping pills would it take to finish me off?"

"You? Heh, probably hundreds."

"Oh, well I can't afford that, can I?! Not if I'm gonna have a holiday next year!"

:D

TheSolitaryMan said:
Who could hate Gavin and Stacey? It's awesome :D

"I been thinkin' about ending it all actually, mate."

"What?!"

"Suicide, yeah, big time. How many sleeping pills would it take to finish me off?"

"You? Heh, probably hundreds."

"Oh, well I can't afford that, can I?! Not if I'm gonna have a holiday next year!"

:D

Sorry you're not winning me over with that...:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back