I love it . . .

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it when Odessa camps the spawnpoint in COD.

Not that I've ever played COD nor seen her play it, I'm just assuming :D

RyanEhf said:
BAAANNZAAAAIIII!!!

Ryan, you jerk! :p

For shame, Peter. I would never camp where I spawned. (wary)

I love it when people are mean for no apparent reason.

What the hell? Why am I a jerk every time I make a joke? Geez, that's it I'm going on xat to defend my honor.

Maybe silly, but it happens all the time to me...

I love it when I just finished painting my nails, and my phone rings, I pick it up and ruin them, to find out it's a wrong number. Should have looked at the caller ID!

That happens to me all the time wishingwell . . . I mean no it doesn't (wary)

I love it when the f*cking idiot plumber who installs the sump pump in my floor to prevent it from flooding again, neglects to install any means of turning the goddamn thing on. Tradesmen these days.

I love it when a train decides to spend the first couple hours of a journey as a bus.

I also love it when one's wonderful girlfriend readily agrees to drive you to where the bus decides to become a train again.

(Since it is difficult to convey tone via an internet forum, my first comment was dripping with sarcasm, and my second comment was 100% genuine and sincere. Thanks again babe! :) )

I love it when I drink that extra cup of coffee in the morning and then get caught in a traffic jam whilst doing the potty dance.

Spare said:
I also love it when one's wonderful girlfriend readily agrees to drive you to where the bus decides to become a train again.

(Since it is difficult to convey tone via an internet forum, my first comment was dripping with sarcasm, and my second comment was 100% genuine and sincere. Thanks again babe! :) )

Ok I salute your enthusiasm Spare, but please once again people this thread is for sarcastic comments only. It is a place of perpetual comedic suffering. Any genuine kudos and thankfullness will be promptly shown the door. Thank you!

I love it when I fall asleep watching TV, and wake up to see my little brother has commandeered it to watch ESPN.

I love it how no matter what I do with the mouse cord, it always seems to end up tangled and become shorter and shorter, sigh.

I love how playing fallout has warped my thought patterns. For example, while helping my sister move today I noticed a pile of her bobby pins on the ground. I instantly became happy and thought to myself, 'hey I should add those to my inventory so I can pick locks with them.' Wow Ryan, live in a fantasy world much?

RyanEhf said:
I love how playing fallout has warped my thought patterns. For example, while helping my sister move today I noticed a pile of her bobby pins on the ground. I instantly became happy and thought to myself, 'hey I should add those to my inventory so I can pick locks with them.' Wow Ryan, live in a fantasy world much?
I have no idea what fallout is, but that made me laugh.

I love it how I set my alarm clock to wake me up 2 hours early so I can finish my essay in the morning before heading to Uni, only to sleep through the alarm and have to skip my first class (and miss a quiz) so that I can finish the essay.

I love it when I get up in the middle of the night to make a sammich and cut a small piece of my thumb off.

I love it when I take the time to put a nice fresh band aid on said thumb, make sure it's on just right, put ointment on it, it fits good and doesn't have any annoying corners sticking out, and then 5 min later I accidentally stick said band aided thumb into a pizza and get it covered with sauce.

I love it when I leave a pizza in the closet, temporarily, and forget about it until 2 days later, and people in chat won't stop making fun of me for it.

RyanEhf said:
I love it when I leave a pizza in the closet, temporarily, and forget about it until 2 days later, and people in chat won't stop making fun of me for it.

Haha! Sorry, it was funny! :D Someday you will find something to make fun of me about all the time. :p

Oh and sorry about the thumb/band-aid situation.

I love it when I'm obviously rushing to get ready, and my roommate decides right then that she wants to have the conversation that I've been trying to have with her for over 2 weeks. RRRRRRGGGG :mad:

Latest posts

Back