I love it . . .

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jilted John said:
I love it when I've bought a new pair of scissors,which are packed in that hard clear plastic stuff,and the only way to get at them is with a pair of scissors!

That's when you need to be like...WOLVERINE!!!

1f4418c8.jpg

Or there John :p

I love it when I get told "this video is not available in your country" by Youtube when it's a BRITISH BAND *headdesk*

RyanEhf said:
Jilted John said:
There's no "Do you like in there Ryan! Game screwed!
Lol wrong game John.
Don't know what you're talking about Ryan? :rolleyes:

I love it when you pull up at a service area that has a McDonald's,and you park your truck in the truck park,(which is always as far away as they can get it) You order a Big Mac with cheese,and when you finally make it back to your truck to devour said cheese burger,they've forgotten the cheese!!!!!

Wow, forgetting cheese on a big mac? That takes a serious commitment to incompetence.

Good lord, I want a big mac so bad right now. Stupid healthy food in my house....

I love it when my housemates all watch a film together and I'm stuck upstairs learning about the Sale of Goods Act.

I love it when, my grandson and me are playing as a two man team against the zombies on Black Ops.After about round 8,they're coming from everywhere,and surrounding me,he runs away and leaves me to get eaten,and he's got the ray gun!

I love it when I'm waiting for the bus at night, the bus arrives at the my stop, tells me this is the last bus stop for the night and goes to the garage.

Latest posts

Back