I love it . . .

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it when I drink a glass of juice, but when i get down to the bottom there's food crusted on from the dishwasher at the bottom of the glass.

I love it when I go upstairs to get something, and by the time I get there I've forgotten what it was.

Mock, young bucks! It'll come to you some day!

Yes but I can do it four times in a row!

I love it when I'm sleeping soundly,dreaming sweet dreams,when that a**hole that lives at the back of me fires up his Subaru Impretza with a really big bore exhaust!

Jilted John said:
I love it when I'm sleeping soundly,dreaming sweet dreams,when that a**hole that lives at the back of me fires up his Subaru Impretza with a really big bore exhaust!

LOL this happens a lot where I live except the big bore exhaust is attached to a really tiny car.

I love it when I'm playing games on my pc and the power goes off when I'm in the middle of a boss fight. Awesome!

I know,I can hear the obscenities from here!

I love it when things disappear,like my hairdryer How the hell can you lose a hairdryer?

I love it when my alter ego is more popular than myself. you know, now that i've said it, i'm not sure if i'm being sarcastic.

Ha,Ha.
It's not just me then!

I love it when I'm kneeling next to my grandson,when he's playing on my Xbox,(I have to kneel because he commandeers
my chair.) We both look at each other when a nasty smell arises.After exchanging accusations,I looked down under the "throw" over the chair to find a decomposing mouse,that my cat had brought in, god knows how long before!

I love it when, I'm sitting downstairs amongst my potted plants,sipping a cold beer in the afternoon sun.When the guy in the computer shop that I live above,who is learning guitar, puts on a sixties track of a piece he's trying to play.He's had it on repeat all afternoon!!!
I'd complain, only I'm getting free broadband via my wi-fi through his hub!

RyanEhf said:
Ah but he doesn't know that...does he?
Yes,that's why I bought my laptop from him.Problem is,he's looking for a bigger shop,so if it's more 60ft away I hope it's got a flat for rent above it!

Ahem, peg your pardon there KittyKat, but I'm afraid you're in direct violation of rule #6, as listed on the first page of this thread. It's your first post here, so I'll let it slide...this time ಠ_ಠ

I love it when I don't read the rules and I look like a jackass.
I also love it when my stomach blows up to about 38x it's normal size when I dare to have ONE half glass of coke.

Well, at least you didn't make any spelling errors :D
RyanEhf said:
...peg your pardon...

I love it when I have no f*cking idea where I put my glasses.

I love it when I've bought a new pair of scissors,which are packed in that hard clear plastic stuff,and the only way to get at them is with a pair of scissors!

Latest posts

Back