I love it . . .

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Ghost,but I used to be the guy driving the bus once.But timetables are timetables,even bus drivers got to sleep!

I love it when you're standing in line at the supermarket checkout,with just a four pack of beer in your hand,and the woman in front of you has decided to get groceries in for the entire year! And to cap it all, she knows the the girl on the till,and despite having paid for, and bagged her shopping,starts asking how her family is,has little Jimmy started school yet? Hows you're Jack?
And your beer is starting to get warm.ARRRRRRRGH !!!!

hmmm kinda like FML, cool.

I love it when I say the wittiest thing I have ever thought of and the person I'm talking to looks at me like I've got an arm growing out of my forehead.

I love it when you are accused of being "desperate" when you go out with the first person who asks you out, but then the very same people accuse you of being a snotty ***** when you tell people that you have "standards."

FML

Jilted John said:
I love it when a thread you really enjoy,drops off the bottom of the page.

Sorry John, I recently made a new character in fallout: new vegas, and that has been occupying most of my time these days.

I love it when the father of a tiny sweet thread,just leaves his offspring to go looking for another cheap website whore!But he's not getting away with it,I'll sue his ass for maintainence until the little thread has grown up

Hahah John, you make me laugh.

I love it when I'm forgotten. I love it when I die alone.

I love it when I set my alarm to go off so I can get up for something important, but instead of sleeping until it goes off, I wake up every 30 minutes to see if it went off yet. : /

Jilted John said:
I love it when the father of a tiny sweet thread,just leaves his offspring to go looking for another cheap website whore!But he's not getting away with it,I'll sue his ass for maintainence until the little thread has grown up

Hey my little thread is growing up, and I have confidence that this thread will be thriving out there in the interweb long after I am gone, much like the majority of truly successful game threads here who's authors are nowhere to be found.

PurpleDays said:
Hahah John, you make me laugh.

I love it when I'm forgotten. I love it when I die alone.

Wow Purps! Congrats, you're my first repeat offender! Do you feel special now? Rule #2 ಠ_ಠ

I love it when my phone decides that having 0 cards open means that I have too many cards open, and subsequently buzzes ever 10 seconds to tell me to close some cards. :mad:

Latest posts

Back