I love it . . .

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it when I go to the gym and see cars circling the parking lot to get a spot closest to the door, instead of walking an extra 20 feet.

I love it when I put off cutting my fingernails so they get a little bit long, and then I accidentally scrape the crap out of my left nipple while putting on a shirt.

^ Mystic that sounds genuine to me. Please read the rules on the first page of the thread before posting.

I love it,when I've just got settled in my chair,with my dinner on a tray on my lap,and the movie I wanted to watch has just started.Then I need to pee!

Kenny said:
I love it when I get home from work, rip off my shoes and belt, head for the kitchen (starving), make myself a quick snack, feel delighted, head for the couch, sit down, flip the tv on, pull a blanket over myself, grab my plate with my snack on it, adjust for comfort, and realize...I have to piss. dammit!

:p

Actually I think the fact that it's been done is what makes it funny :D

I love it when I'm thirsty, so I take another bite of bread.

I love when the sun starts to shine,so I go downstairs to sit in it,and as soon as I open the door,it has gone back in again.I get back upstairs to find out that it's come out again! This can go on all day!

I love it when someone talks me into playing a game of golf, so we play for 4 freaking hours. Then the next morning, my shoulders, arms, and hands are painfully sore.

I love it when someone invites me to play any sport, and I'm just like...you don't know me very well.

I love it when,you've sat all day trawling the TV channels to find something,anything,that won't drive you completely insane,and then about 9pm,three progs./movies that you really want see come on together!

Programme Planer > :club:

Latest posts

Back