I love it . . .

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RyanEhf said:
condemnedsoul666 said:
I love it when my brother gets dressed instead of coming into my room and talking to me while he is naked.

Look dude, it's very simple: this is a thread where you say you love something you actually hate. So in your case you just said you hate it when your brother gets dressed and doesn't talk to you naked, i.e., you love talking to your brother when he's naked. This is just a weird and perverse statement, regardless of your intentions, and violates rule #3 as listed on the first post of this thread. I have no patience for spam, intentional or not.

THINK BEFORE YOU POST.
you brighten my day =]

RyanEhf said:
Lol! GIVE UP SEX??! Are you kidding me? You do realize you're on a forum for lonely people right?
oh so very very true

Jilted John said:
I loved it when a drug crazed skateboarding monk tries to turn into a sober gigolo on wheels!
lmfao!!

I love when I start bleeding like a stuck pig the night of Spot Prom while I'm in my prom dress......

Jilted John said:
I love it when people go off thread,and start trying to suck up to beautiful young girlies!

Off topic banter is permissible, especially where girlies are concerned :p

WishingWell said:
I love it when I write a private message to someone, click send, and my computer freezes and I lose it. Then I lose it!

I love it when I'm trying to send a pm ABOUT someone, and then accidentally send it TO that someone.

I love it when I write a PM to "Poguesy",but send it to "Raven Quill" by mistake and ask,"How are you doing,you old tosspot"!

I love it when I get the worst sunburn ever, and then it makes all my skin start peeling. So it looks like I have some sort of horrible disgusting skin disease all over my arms.

I love it when people think that seeing the sun is awesome, right after someone told them about excruciating sunburns.

I love it when people confuse bug spray for sun screen, and then complain about their sunburn :p

D.png

I love it whenever I get a call for a job interview and get super excited, but later find out that the company is super sketchy. :(

I love it when someone offers to cook everyone dinner, upsetting my plans, and then proceeds to ******* ***** about not being able to find things in my kitchen.

Hold me back.

I love it when I get up the courage to kill a large spider on my wall, and it lands on my shoe, still alive :)

I love it when I can smell something distinctly off,and accuse my grandson of being smelly,then later find a decomposing mouse under my chair!

(that happened this morning!)

Jilted John said:
I love it when I can smell something distinctly off,and accuse my grandson of being smelly,then later find a decomposing mouse under my chair!

(that happened this morning!)

EWWWWWWWW

Latest posts

Back