If a girl doenst find a guy "sexy", does he fall into the "creeper" category?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe there is some middle ground. But unfortunately you only get to make a first Impression ONCE so, if you're like me I'm not "sexy" but I try and keep very well groomed and this shows self worth. You'll be judged before you even open your mouth, unfortunate but true. Now on words of creepy, If she likes you, you will be far from creepy. Say if you send her say nice text messages through out the day. She'll think it's so sweet and cute, but if you got the wrong impression and do this while she's not into you, You're a creep. So there's a huge grey area

SocratesX said:
Or is there some middle ground?

Of course there's middle ground. Nothing is ever black and white.

A guy can be attractive, creepy or just of no interest whatsoever to a woman.

cheaptrickfan said:
A guy can be attractive, creepy or just of no interest whatsoever to a woman.

A select few of us can manage all three at once.

"Sexy" or "Creepy"? Yea, I'd be mad if those were the only choices I had. There are tons of guys who are neither.

i mean every source i read said that girls decide in three seconds whether or not a guy's attractive.

SocratesX said:
i mean every source i read said that girls decide in three seconds whether or not a guy's attractive.

I'm wondering if your sources can even stay up for 3 sec. in a woman??? :p

mmmm..If a woman dosn't fine me smexy....I guess won't be up
in her bussiness, even on a tuseday.lmao

Now, if a woman finds me smexy...I am guessing everytime she
sees this smiley:p it'll remind her of me...with a twinkle in her eyes.
I'm guessing I'd just creep up on her in the middle ...lmao

Dude chill out. I can't say that I understand the female mind. Man was never suppose to. However I would say that first impressions aren't forever. As long as you don't act like what she first thinks you will be fine. Just act polite, don't follow her everywhere. Every now and then when you see her pretend you don't (but only if you see her like every day. If it is rare then I wouldn't). Try not to stare at her all the time but let her see you every nowlooking at her then break off eye contact quickly and stare at something very interesting somewhere else. There is middle ground. Guys like us just need to find it

Best of luck dude

WEll, if I don`t find a guy sexy or smexy or whatever (and up until now I can state that about very few men), he is not creepy (i.e. I find some guys who are officially described as sexy, creepy in my eyes). He can still be interesting, amusing or something else. If we talk about the first impression, well, if I don`t see him as sexy, I don`t see him at all, meaning, he doesn`t catch my eye or attention, he is just a human being with no relevance whatsoever to me. A point among many. Sorry if that sounds harsh or mean.

what if a guy is super sexy, but he walks up to a girl and says... i like the way your panties smell... i cought a downward drift of your scent and thought i'd check you out and let you know about your amazing odor....

see then you have a sexy creep on your hands...

i think a guys creepiness mostly has to do with personality... however i did have a friend who looked like a child molestor... he just looked kinda creepy, but he was actually pretty kewl guy and did get with girls soo...

conversely are there women creeps? Creepy girls!

For most women a man can become more attractive and sexy. Her attraction to him grows as she gets to know him and like his personality. The reverse is also true. When a man (previously declared attractive or sexy) really makes a woman angry he instantly becomes unattractive and depending upon the offense, possibly creepy.

yesm said:
what if a guy is super sexy, but he walks up to a girl and says... i like the way your panties smell... i cought a downward drift of your scent and thought i'd check you out and let you know about your amazing odor....

LMAO, I'd call that a jerk.

I think a creep is primarily someone who acts like he's trying to hide an agenda in such a way that makes others uncomfortable.

In the quoted case, the guy is straight forward with his agenda to an extremely arrogant level.

Now take a guy that walks up to a girl with a stiff, nervous posture and while breathing heavy utters, "You smell perty." That is the guy who will be labeled a creep.

SocratesX said:

*sigh* Were any of these sources you read written by women?

I'm a woman. I take considerably longer than the initial 3 seconds to render final judgment on a man's attractiveness.

Then again, I don't hold outward physical attractiveness as the only factor. A man's "date-ability" to me has a lot to do with his behavior, attitude, intelligence and sense of humor as it does with what he looks like.

A man could be the hottest thing walking but it he treats me like honeysuckle, I'm not interested.

Being the Creeper might be kind of fun...

250px-Showcase73.jpg

Just sayin'... :/

'The Creeper' isn't really creepy, just badly clashing. Well I guess wearing gloves, boots, undies, and nothing else in public IS kinda creepy.

coricopat said:
'The Creeper' isn't really creepy, just badly clashing. Well I guess wearing gloves, boots, undies, and nothing else in public IS kinda creepy.

I guess I'll go home and change. :(

If I labeled everyone a certain way just because of their outer appearance, I would have missed out on getting to know some pretty interesting people in my life.

SocratesX said:
Or is there some middle ground?

Women, especially those within the average-to-ideal weight range, will essentially ignore any man that is not sexy.

This practice continues in wholesale fashion until
mid-late-forties, when a plethora of wrinkles sets in, making them question the value of "looks before everything else".

A creeper is a trendy tag developed by twentysomething females to add further insult to injury to the male dealing with loneliness.

Their logic: It's not bad enough to ignore someone when you can outright insult them instead!

Many times it is said within witness of other female "friends", a primitive form of female bonding.

Dr. Morlenheim

Latest posts

Back