If my married neighbor dresses sexy ( flirty, provactive)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also find my self lusting after high school age girls
I am 38. Of course it's not really abnormal to stare because afterall many lool pleasing. But it's just a reminder how I always have sexual thoughts on the brain, and that is always a reminder as too how much I lack in that area. So then justify all my sex related issues to being normal. Due to going for such long periods, feeling deprived in many ways. Feeling inadequate in many ways, other wise I would be forming relationships and meeting the opposite sex, and Maybe all this pent up frustration would not be as pronounced. Aren't my needs, wants and desires justified? Normal. Maybe not with a married neighbor.
But isn't that a sign of some major frustration??

...so what?

Being frustrated doesn't allow you to do anything about it. Obviously you don't get any sympathy for it either. There will be no pity lays.
I see two choices: Get therapy and become an overall better person that's capable of establishing a stable relationship. Or wank yourself to death, to put it bluntly.

pinocio said:
You guys think ?then end up with arguing.

Lol

Rodent said:
...so what?

Being frustrated doesn't allow you to do anything about it. Obviously you don't get any sympathy for it either. There will be no pity lays.
I see two choices: Get therapy and become an overall better person that's capable of establishing a stable relationship. Or wank yourself to death, to put it bluntly.

I agree with you.

I don't

Restless soul said:
I know that doesn't give me a green light or it's right to hit on her.

True.
Restless soul said:
I am writing this in the hopes I will get some feedback to help subdue my urges and desires which seem to overwhelm when my neighbor dresses in a particular fashion.

It won't help.

Restless soul said:
What I want to know is, is she doing it on purpose?

Yes.

Restless soul said:
Does she want to tease other men?
Yes.

Restless soul said:
Is she inviting a come on?
Probably not.    Are you rich?  Do you have something she would love to have, but her husband can't give her?

Restless soul said:
As men we all have are weakness as to what gets us going.
False. Its a trait. (Getting attracted to a woman who shows her attractiveness)
When we don't have control over the traits and take wrong steps, then only, it is a weakness. Attraction is not weakness. She dresses up to show. To look good. But look good to whom??????? Offcourse, people.

Restless soul said:
But when married woman gets are attention in a particular fashion. Be it heels, stockings, or skirts. Does it mean she is inviting a man to come on to her. I.e wants it?

Not inviting. But definitely wants you to look.

M_also_lonely said:
Do you have something she would love to have, but her husband can't give her?

When we don't have control over the traits and take wrong steps, then only, it is a weakness. Attraction is not weakness. She dresses up to show. To look good. But look good to whom??????? Offcourse, people.

Not inviting. But definitely wants you to look.

Very good points from M. I think you have been given sufficient feedback, blunt and gentle alike. There simply aren't that many options.

Unless it's blatantly obvious that a (married) woman is interested in romance, depending on location and clear cues, dressing attractively means nothing beyond feeling comfortable and desirable. Don't mess around with another man's wife/girlfriend either because A.) You don't want to get axe'd and B.) How faithful do you think that person is gonna be with you?

Whatever the motivations might be, the insight would not even help you. You got a bigger overarching problem to deal with in terms of personal development.

Rodent said:
A.) You don't want to get axe'd

:cool: :cool: :cool:  

The_Shining_1.jpg

Yes, I fully understand wrong on every level.
No way to justify it. Best thing for me is out of sight
Out of mind.

Restless soul said:
Out of mind.

I don't necessarily think it's wrong. I just personally don't understand why someone would bother if they know the person is already with someone. I wouldn't want to be the reason why.

VanillaCreme said:
Restless soul said:
Out of mind.

I don't necessarily think it's wrong. I just personally don't understand why someone would bother if they know the person is already with someone. I wouldn't want to be the reason why.
Acting on my thoughts and desires? Trying to lure a married woman? What?? Of course that's wrong. Can't believe you are saying this

Restless soul said:
VanillaCreme said:
Restless soul said:
Out of mind.

Acting on my thoughts and desires? Trying to lure a married woman? What?? Of course that's wrong. Can't believe you are saying this

It takes two to tango restless, if she wants it and you want it than at least legally nothing is wrong (in the vast majority if western countries), there are also people who are happy in open relationships, I'm not saying this should be something you find out though.

On the morality level this is a bit different, as most would find it morally wrong to pursue a person in a relationship and most would feel the same about cheating.

MisterLonely said:
Restless soul said:
VanillaCreme said:
Restless soul said:
Out of mind.

It takes two to tango restless, if she wants it and you want it than at least legally nothing is wrong (in the vast majority if western countries), there are also people who are happy in open relationships, I'm not saying this should be something you find out though.

On the morality level this is a bit different, as most would find it morally wrong to pursue a person in a relationship and most would feel the same about cheating.

Point is. If I went up to a married woman who I know is married, lives in close proximity. " say hey baby looking hot today" that is just going over the top?
When she never came on to me.

Restless soul said:
MisterLonely said:
Restless soul said:
VanillaCreme said:
Restless soul said:
Out of mind.

Point is. If I went up to a married woman who I know is married, lives in close proximity. " say hey baby looking hot today" that is just going over the top?

Yes. Even if she wasn't married that's kind of a badly worded line.

In my unprofessional opinion, I think you do need some kind of professional help.

kamya said:
Restless soul said:
MisterLonely said:
Restless soul said:
VanillaCreme said:

In my unprofessional opinion, I think you do need some kind of professional help.
I can't control this on my own??

Restless soul said:
kamya said:

I very much agree with this person. That line is terrible. I'd feel extremely uncomfortable if someone who i have never even properly met came up to me and said that. 
There are much better ways to let the woman know she looks good. Not to mention if you word it differently it gives you both some wriggle room as in - if she doesn't like you she can let you down gently, not so much in your face, which would put both of you in an awkward situation.
That being said though, I do not recommend pursuing a married woman.

Sky. said:
Restless soul said:
kamya said:

I very much agree with this person. That line is terrible. I'd feel extremely uncomfortable if someone who i have never even properly met came up to me and said that. 
There are much better ways to let the woman know she looks good. Not to mention if you word it differently it gives you both some wriggle room as in - if she doesn't like you she can let you down gently, not so much in your face, which would put both of you in an awkward situation.
That being said though, I do not recommend pursuing a married woman.

GUYS HELP??? I messed UP..JUST SAW HER..OMG AWARD. I SAID Something suggestive i bet she thinks i am going to jerkoff to her now!! Jesus i better move

I told her she likes showing off her feet it looks like. She got silent after talking to me and asking me some questions. Omg.
I better seriously stay away now..

Was that overboard? What I said? First i was going to tell her that her legs were looking great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back