If my married neighbor dresses sexy ( flirty, provactive)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SofiasMami said:
Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were a professional, therefore able to diagnose yourself.

Ok, ok..do you know yourself better than a stranger??

You are either trolling everyone here or you are being manipulative to get attention. Either one doesn't look good for you. See above where I asked why you are asking strangers on the web for help.
After admitting you have poor impulse control and don't trust yourself in a thread you made about sexualizing women - red flags should be going up and alarm bells going off. Your problems won't be solved on this forum. Go call your therapist.
Are you a man or woman?? I am not trolling anybody.
What is your problem???

Chill out

You have at least five people in this thread who are telling you that you need to go see a professional therapist, yet you are still just sitting there making excuses and justifying everything.

Doesn't that tell you anything?

Restless soul said:
Let's play therapist callie. You are the therapist. K?
You: why do you think you go to this point with your neighbor of saying suggestive things?

Me: it's a certain dress, and an older woman combo which triggers a certain fetish desires I had for a very long time and it seems to take over. Anytime I see an older woman dressed like that especially jewish women, since they are known to be more modest, so when they dress a little provactive it makes me very weak and almost want to experiment to see if the reason they are dressing in such a manner is to get that male attention and maybe more. Yes I know it's wrong to even entertain the idea to get with a married woman you know and you know the family, and the family knows my family which makes it even crazier.

But that is ny explanation of why I do it.

Now callie, and your response would be??

I'm also wondering if you get a bigger kick at winding up Callie than you do by looking at these women you talk about????

Celt said:
Restless soul said:
Let's play therapist callie. You are the therapist. K?
You: why do you think you go to this point with your neighbor of saying suggestive things?

Me: it's a certain dress, and an older woman combo which triggers a certain fetish desires I had for a very long time and it seems to take over. Anytime I see an older woman dressed like that especially jewish women, since they are known to be more modest, so when they dress a little provactive it makes me very weak and almost want to experiment to see if the reason they are dressing in such a manner is to get that male attention and maybe more. Yes I know it's wrong to even entertain the idea to get with a married woman you know and you know the family, and the family knows my family which makes it even crazier.

But that is ny explanation of why I do it.

Now callie, and your response would be??

I'm also wondering if you get a bigger kick at winding up Callie than you do by looking at these women you talk about????

No, I was serious. I wanted to go through this role play scenario if therapist and patient. I am waiting for her reply on that

Of*

TheRealCallie said:
And you'll continue to wait, because....I AM NOT A **** THERAPIST!  I won't be playing your games, nice try though.

Never said you were. But you are intelligent and can answer just the same

Omg. Definitely not looking to fight with anyone here today

SofiasMami said:
You are either trolling everyone here or you are being manipulative to get attention. Either one doesn't look good for you. 

None of these two require therapeutic help.

Celt said:
What's "of*" mean?

I meant, of a therapist. I said if a therapist

A correction. Forget that now

TheRealCallie said:
And you'll continue to wait, because....I AM NOT A **** THERAPIST!  I won't be playing your games, nice try though.

Lol @ games

M_also_lonely said:
SofiasMami said:
You are either trolling everyone here or you are being manipulative to get attention. Either one doesn't look good for you. 

None of these two require therapeutic help.

What about coming on to your married neighbor?
Saying provactive and suggestive things. What does that require I do?

Why does everything have to be therapist! This and that.
I am talking to the board members as i would friends. Friends who know a thing or two!

Restless soul said:
I am talking to the board members as i would friends. Friends who know a thing or two!

So you always disregard everything your "friends" recommend?  Because that's what you're doing here.  That's what you do in every thread you make.

Also, I HAVE told my real friends that they should go see a therapist when I think they need one.  There is nothing wrong with going to see someone when you need help.

Take the advice or don't take it, but stop acting like you aren't getting what you asked for.  You asked a question, you got your answers, most of which are telling you to go see a therapist.

Therapy is not about normalizing behavior but analyzing it, you'd be surprised how many things you miss while pondering things through only your perspective. A therapist would give you some insight and advise you in ways we couldn't.

TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:

So you always disregard everything your "friends" recommend?  Because that's what you're doing here.  That's what you do in every thread you make.

Also, I HAVE told my real friends that they should go see a therapist when I think they need one.  There is nothing wrong with going to see someone when you need help.

Take the advice or don't take it, but stop acting like you aren't getting what you asked for.  You asked a question, you got your answers, most of which are telling you to go see a therapist.
It's funny you say that. Because I was about to say. Lets
Say a male friend of yours confessed to you what I wrote
About approaching his married neighbor. What would you think he was a low life? Would you see him differently?
Not trust him? What would you say to that friend

This is educational to me

That question was not just for callie. But for alll the women here. If your friend said that they approached thier married neighbor unprovoked. Would you think he is sick?? Would you be able to still be understanding?

If my male (or female, for that matter) friend was constantly talking about sexually harassing women, I would likely beat the honeysuckle out of them and then tell them to go get help...so yeah. I don't sugar coat things. It is what it is.

TheRealCallie said:
If my male (or female, for that matter) friend was constantly talking about sexually harassing women, I would likely beat the honeysuckle out of them and then tell them to go get help...so yeah.  I don't sugar coat things.  It is what it is.

Hold on a minute. Was what I did can be considered sexually harrasing? That is debatable

Geez

I don't know what exactly you said to her. But you are neither trolling nor doing it for the sake of attention. That's for sure. Its annoying when people make such assumptions. Its quite rude.
As I said previously, she dresses up to show off to people. You have an opinion, give it and move on. Just see that it isn't harmful to them. If you did that already, ask for an apology, and if: 1. they don't forgive or 2. you can't apologize, then forget it. Its gone, its past. You can't change it, but the fact that you would want to apologize is enough for yourself.
Don't make yourself sad due to these women. They will go on playing emotional games until they can manipulate you. That's all they can do. She will make you feel bad for telling what you said to her dress. But she knows that what you said cannot be unsaid. If she can't forgive, she will have to live with it. Don't throw your emotions on women before they do and then if you are interested.

Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:
If my male (or female, for that matter) friend was constantly talking about sexually harassing women, I would likely beat the honeysuckle out of them and then tell them to go get help...so yeah.  I don't sugar coat things.  It is what it is.

Hold on a minute. Was what I did can be considered sexually harrasing? That is debatable

Geez

sex·u·al ha·rass·ment
noun
noun: sexual harassment
  1. harassment (typically of a woman) in a workplace, or other professional or social situation, involving the making of unwanted sexual advances or obscene remarks.

TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:

Geez

sex·u·al ha·rass·ment
noun
noun: sexual harassment
  1. harassment (typically of a woman) in a workplace, or other professional or social situation, involving the making of unwanted sexual advances or obscene remarks.

Oh boy!! Oh boy!!

I am officially a harraser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back