If my married neighbor dresses sexy ( flirty, provactive)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheRealCallie said:
Go get some professional help before you get slapped with a sexual harassment charge.

What will proffesional do?

And literally slapped too, right?

It is an impulse control issue. that i know

You don't know anything. All you know is that you have a problem and refuse to get help for it.

Is it severe? Can it be corrected? We don't know. That's why you need to go see someone who knows what they are doing. The only thing you can do, the only thing we can do is guess. We are not professionals, you are not a professional, so we can't tell you.

TheRealCallie said:
You don't know anything.  All you know is that you have a problem and refuse to get help for it.

I don't know anything? Ok..

TheRealCallie said:
You don't know anything.  All you know is that you have a problem and refuse to get help for it.

Is it severe?  Can it be corrected?  We don't know.  That's why you need to go see someone who knows what they are doing.  The only thing you can do, the only thing we can do is guess.  We are not professionals, you are not a professional, so we can't tell you.

Its because i am lonley.  That the reason and that's why im here

Lonliness and stressful isolated childhood that still exsists today into adulthood. That is the reason for so many of these things

TheRealCallie said:
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were a professional, therefore able to diagnose yourself.

Ok, ok..do you know yourself better than a stranger??

Just because you know yourself better than a stranger does not mean you are capable of diagnosing yourself with something. You're making excuses and trying to justify it.
Also, when you try to diagnose yourself, especially when it's something related to your mental state, you are in NO position to even attempt to because a complete stranger who doesn't know you is better equipped to do so because they have an outside perspective. And before you say anything, I will repeat....WE are not professionals, therefore WE can't diagnose you either.

TheRealCallie said:
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you were a professional, therefore able to diagnose yourself.

A little browsing on the web and you can know just as much as a therapist. And they will say cognitive behavior therapy and meds.

I had to update the forum on this. I didn't think I would see her and give in so soon

It's the summer months when she dresses and catches my attention

Yes, it was overboard. You commented on part of her body. Plus everybody knows about the weird foot fetish thing. So now she thinks you are rabidly spanking it to thoughts of her walking around in flip flops.

tumblr_lhpt1tf7Ep1qb7ikeo1_500.gif

Restless soul said:
A little browsing on the web and you can know just as much as a therapist. And they will say cognitive behavior therapy and meds.

A little browsing on the web has told me over the last 4 years that I've either had numerous heart attacks or cancer and a few appendicitis attacks.
I guess it's a good thing I went to A PROFESSIONAL or I'd probably be dead by now from all the heart attacks and cancers or the toxins from the burst appendix. (NONE of which I've had)  :rolleyes:  

Let me try this again.  You can NOT diagnose your own problems, ESPECIALLY when it concerns your mental state.

TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:

A little browsing on the web has told me over the last 4 years that I've either had numerous heart attacks or cancer and a few appendicitis attacks.
I guess it's a good thing I went to A PROFESSIONAL or I'd probably be dead by now from all the heart attacks and cancers or the toxins from the burst appendix. (NONE of which I've had)  :rolleyes:  

Let me try this again.  You can NOT diagnose your own problems, ESPECIALLY when it concerns your mental state.
Callie you comparing physical conditions to mental?
You can't do that

Let's play therapist callie. You are the therapist. K?
You: why do you think you go to this point with your neighbor of saying suggestive things?

Me: it's a certain dress, and an older woman combo which triggers a certain fetish desires I had for a very long time and it seems to take over. Anytime I see an older woman dressed like that especially jewish women, since they are known to be more modest, so when they dress a little provactive it makes me very weak and almost want to experiment to see if the reason they are dressing in such a manner is to get that male attention and maybe more. Yes I know it's wrong to even entertain the idea to get with a married woman you know and you know the family, and the family knows my family which makes it even crazier.

But that is ny explanation of why I do it.

Now callie, and your response would be??

If she's looking good you won't be the only one going out of his way to talk to her. She'll be used to this if she often dresses provocatively.

The difference between you and the other male admirers on the face of it, may simply be in the things you're saying. What lies underneath I don't know.

Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:

You are either trolling everyone here or you are being manipulative to get attention. Either one doesn't look good for you. See above where I asked why you are asking strangers on the web for help.
After admitting you have poor impulse control and don't trust yourself in a thread you made about sexualizing women - red flags should be going up and alarm bells going off. Your problems won't be solved on this forum. Go call your therapist.

Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:

Callie you comparing physical conditions to mental?
You can't do that

My point is that physical ailments are a hell of a lot easier to diagnose than mental ones, yet the internet that you seem to think is a trained professional got it wrong every time with me.  So why the hell would you try to diagnose yourself on something dealing with mental issues when your mental issues are only going to justify what you're doing and make excuses for it.

YOU CAN NOT DIAGNOSE YOURSELF WHEN IT COMES TO MENTAL ISSUES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back