If my married neighbor dresses sexy ( flirty, provactive)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Restless soul said:
VanillaCreme said:
I don't necessarily think it's wrong. I just personally don't understand why someone would bother if they know the person is already with someone. I wouldn't want to be the reason why.
Acting on my thoughts and desires? Trying to lure a married woman? What?? Of course that's wrong. Can't believe you are saying this

You're not acting on them. Unless you have done something with her and I missed you saying it. Liking someone, from afar or up close, isn't wrong. We can't help who we ever like. So having a little crush on someone, whether they're available or not, isn't the bad part. If you do try to act on those feelings or actually do do something, that's the wrong part.

But again, I don't know why you'd bother when you know she's with someone.

VanillaCreme said:
Restless soul said:
VanillaCreme said:
I don't necessarily think it's wrong. I just personally don't understand why someone would bother if they know the person is already with someone. I wouldn't want to be the reason why.
Acting on my thoughts and desires? Trying to lure a married woman? What?? Of course that's wrong. Can't believe you are saying this

You're not acting on them. Unless you have done something with her and I missed you saying it. Liking someone, from afar or up close, isn't wrong. We can't help who we ever like. So having a little crush on someone, whether they're available or not, isn't the bad part. If you do try to act on those feelings or actually do do something, that's the wrong part.

But again, I don't know why you'd bother when you know she's with someone.

Yes, vanilla. But what i confessed here. And was even called harastsing by someone before. That i made comments that made her uncomfortable. Which is Not cool i know. And not the appropriate way to behave. Yet, was second time now I said something like that

M_also_lonely said:
Don't make yourself sad due to these women. They will go on playing emotional games until they can manipulate you. That's all they can do. She will make you feel bad for telling what you said to her dress. But she knows that what you said cannot be unsaid. If she can't forgive, she will have to live with it. Don't throw your emotions on women before they do and then if you are interested.

Have you been spending time on the PUA Boards? Because this is a laughable misapplication of pickup mentality.

Restless soul said:
Yes, vanilla. But what i confessed here. And was even called harastsing by someone before. That i made comments that made her uncomfortable. Which is Not cool i know. And not the appropriate way to behave. Yet, was second time now I said something like that

So you have made some comments, that you're admitting aren't appropriate. It's a good idea to leave her alone then.

Restless soul said:
Yes, vanilla. But what i confessed here. And was even called harastsing by someone before

Yes, when you add this to some of the other threads you've made, you seem to have issues with knowing what is and is not harassment.  And yes, you could get charged with sexual harassment if you do it more than once.

TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:
Yes, vanilla. But what i confessed here. And was even called harastsing by someone before

Yes, when you add this to some of the other threads you've made, you seem to have issues with knowing what is and is not harassment.  And yes, you could get charged with sexual harassment if you do it more than once.

Does anyone else here agree with what callie is saying?
Charged with harrasment? That is far out

Restless soul said:
TheRealCallie said:
Restless soul said:

Does anyone else here agree with what callie is saying?
Charged with harrasment? That is far out

I'm not basing anything I'm saying on what anyone else is saying. It should be in your common sense to leave someone alone if you've admitted that you're wrong, so have some decency about it.

My answer. Not excuse.

Lack of self control + lack of sex life + anxiety + being alone
A lot. = a very bad combination..and there is more to add to that list

TheRealCallie said:
More than you have that problem and they don't objectify/harass women like that.

They do?? They just harass and " objectify women in their  mind i guess. Ok callie take it easy..dont start with that again. Now i know you definitely can't be a therapist.  You are too coarse in your wording. That is no good

Now with that crap

Ok all you negative nancys. How about good feedback for once? Are you ready for it? Its related

I have some good real time feedback i just got. All related.
But callie will shoot me down. So. No I wont reveal what happened unless someone else wants to hear??

Or if callie will agree not to bash me

Restless soul said:
Ok all you negative nancys. How about good feedback for once? Are you ready for it? Its related

But callie will shoot me down. So. No I wont reveal what happened unless someone else wants to hear??

I've not been negative with my posts. So not everyone is giving you angry advice. And if someone does bash you, they'll be dealt with. You can stop concentrating on wanting someone to not tell you something. If you feel the need to try to call someone out, perhaps you should step away from your keyboard and get some fresh air. No one here is out to get you.

VanillaCreme said:
Restless soul said:

I've not been negative with my posts. So not everyone is giving you angry advice. And if someone does bash you, they'll be dealt with. You can stop concentrating on wanting someone to not tell you something. If you feel the need to try to call someone out, perhaps you should step away from your keyboard and get some fresh air. No one here is out to get you.

You were not. And I didn't mean that person was offensive or insulting to a point i can not handle.
Ok, fresh air. Now that's great advice

VanillaCreme said:
Restless soul said:
Callie why didn't you reply yet?

No one has to. Stop baiting. You've already received one warning.

Vanilla why do you always jump to conclusions?
You can even tell playful banter from, so called baiting?
You said no one is out to get me here?
Mean while you are warning me? I was just trying to get her attention. Nothing hostile about - chill out

And by the way, never received any warning prior

How silly, vanilla. You don't think we can conduct and handle ourselves here. That you are calling me out over such frivolous things. Come on........? That's what a third grade teacher might do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back