im naturally ugly

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way I see it, there is no such thing as being "born beautiful" or "born ugly." You are what you chose to see yourself as. Your spirit and personality is what truly makes you who you are.. I've seen many "beautiful" people out there who are very ugly inside.

It sounds like to me you are around some terrible people for them to constantly degrade you like that, i used to think like you do i hated everything about myself and the way i looked.
Things are different now but it took a while before i realized that the people who were saying horrible things to me were just idiots putting me down because they saw that i would accept what they said.

It is who you are that makes you truly beautiful, don't let people decide for you how you should feel about yourself.

I think everything that can be said, has already been said here ;)

Apart from the whole looks-thing, what few people realize is that many people are not judged on appearance, but rather on character and self-confidence. Build up enough of that, and things will change a lot.

I know you are all being nice..and it's true that some people are considered attractive to others while some aren't..but the reality is if 90% of the population agrees someone is ugly then they are. im the ugliest person that walks into the room. this has stopped my life. Alot of the comments i read sounds like typical stuff told to an ugly guy to make him feel better. I know you all are trying to be helpful but the reality is life for an ugly dude is one of the worst things to happen to any man. I've tried working on my self-esteem but this does not change how my face looks. I need some REAL advise on how to live/cope with being ugly. I can't accept what god has given me. what can i do as an ugly man to be succesful in this world?

Wow,that's a hell of a list of your ugly comments,now how about a list of your good points?

And around here,we don't like the word ugly!

i don't know ..people tell me im not ugly ..quite the opposite and yet i still don't want to go out and think im ugly and want plastic surgery..i hear that with people like me..or maybe us..there is a deeper inner issue. but i really feel like plastic surgery may help...and everyone says ill just get all surgery crazy..but i dont/cant

I completely understand where you are coming from. I feel the same way (ugliest person in the room feeling). While people think they are being nice and I believe they are truly trying to help. . . it doesn't. Looks do matter in our world. Does being good looking make someone a good person heck no. Looking a certain way does give people a foot in the door (socially and romantically).

Wish I had answers for you but I struggle every day with this myself. I feel it at work, socially and even with my wife. Yes i'm married she hates hearing me say how much I hate the image I see in the mirror. Even her telling me I'm not doesn't change my view of myself.

We are among an unlucky group of people wired to hate their body image :( How do I "try" to deal? I try to stay busy, better myself (have my masters degree), work, exercise (run). Even run in a few 5/10k running events. Some days are better than others I still have nights I stay awake horrified at what I am.
Keep plugging along try to find something anything positive to strive for. Hobbies, volunteer (sure helps self esteem not about looks but being a truly good person).

Also please feel free to message me I truly truly understand.

hideus,

man fvck what other people think. I mean who gives a fvck at the end of the day. people who think they're hot sh!t just because they lucked out and got the good looking genes are pathetic. Do something with your life that you can be proud and happy about that has nothing to do with your looks.

^^^Just FYI, whocares. You're allowed to cuss in here. You don't have to censor your "fucks" and "shits" if you don't want to.

Latest posts

Back