I'm Thinking Of Creating A Thread Exclusive To Chess. What Do You Guys Think?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoneKiller said:
Can't We All Just Get Along?
5yjbztv.gif
155fs853955.gif

no

SophiaGrace said:
Who cares how Chasm types, as long as I can understand them, it's fine.

If I could understand the honeysuckle, it'd be one thing... As I speak English and not whatever the hell that is, I don't.

Well yeah I care too when I can't understand it but I can understand what chasm is saying...

May-b u r b-ing 2 picky.

That's it I am Making a Thread 4 text speech.

I understand a lot of languages, but whatever that is, I do NOT understand. In fact, I am actively trying to avoid understanding it, as I'm certain that if I did, it would make my brain cells shrink. (d) Whatever few, precious seconds a person might save on typing "8" instead of "eight", everyone else will need twice that time in order to translate and read it properly, and that's just rude towards everyone else.

Also, if a person can't be bothered to write something properly, I just assume they don't have anything intelligent to say. That's not really my problem, though.

I don't imagine people would become too impressed if I started writing in Norwegian, Swedish or Danish? :p

Equinox said:
I don't imagine people would become too impressed if I started writing in Norwegian, Swedish or Danish? :p
oooooo i would

Ya know, for such a silly thread it sure is doing well. I'm thinking of making another about "Toe Jam". I just want to run it by you guys first, to see if it would work. Do you think it would work?

LoneKiller said:
Ya know, for such a silly thread it sure is doing well. I'm thinking of making another about "Toe Jam". I just want to run it by you guys first, to see if it would work. Do you think it would work?

Well, I made one about toast (being facetious) and it lasted a while. :p

Speaking of silly threads, remember the one where this crazy guy blamed the entire female population for him being single? That thread lasted a while, too! :p

Equinox said:
Speaking of silly threads, remember the one where this crazy guy blamed the entire female population for him being single? That thread lasted a while, too! :p

[youtube]wSfvoVZJpMA[/youtube]

Equinox said:
WOW! Talk about being bitter. lol

One man's bitterness is a Norwegian girl's humour, apparently.

I did go through a lot of feelings during and after that thread, but bitterness was never one of them. It's impossible to be bitter about something so stoopid. ;)

Equinox said:
One man's bitterness is a Norwegian girl's humour, apparently.

I did go through a lot of feelings during and after that thread, but bitterness was never one of them. It's impossible to be bitter about something so stoopid. ;)
Did he say why that he blamed all women? I've never heard of a guy who blames the entire female population. Maybe one or two women, but not all. He must have been truly hurt by a woman he loved.

Aww, I was all set to post on the thread in which we were supposed to use text speech, and it's closed. I guess I'll just do it here. Oh, wait. I'm ALREADY using text speech. Yes indeedy. This is my idea of text speech. I'd never bother texting with anybody who insists on using that other garbage, unless I was being paid or something.

Latest posts

Back