Kill me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis16

Reaction score
So yesterday in the car which I was physically pushed into against my own will, I began to have a panic attack. Now I don't know if all panic attacks are the same but mine started out with the uncontrollable breathing patterns which take a while to stop. Next, while I was having trouble breathing, my hands began to shake and I didn't know until I looked down because I could no longer feel them. My head began to feel like a boulder was crushing it. Then, I started to rock back and forth and shake uncontrollably. Do you know what my stepdad had to say to that? "Shut up" and "Quit your bitching" Now I'm just sitting in my room looking at my bottle of concerta that I could down in less than 30 seconds and be dead within the hour. FML

I'm so sorry that your stepdad was so insensitive and nasty towards you. Many people don't understand nervous troubles. I hope that you have calmed down and are feeling a bit less desperate today.

a choice between thousands of moments of pain or one moment of intense reality crushing pain and soul numbing sadness ...

i don't have good experiences with my own father but it was very very liberating to move out. nothing like being able to live your life without others forcing their opinions, perceptions, ideals and realities upon you.
sometimes all one can do is tolerate the negative until they can remove the negative from their awareness or more out of the negatives awareness.

You're stepdad was completely wrong in doing and saying that to you......which hopefully you already know......but do you think him being a jerk is reason enough to do anything bad to yourself........it's just not worth it.......life is more than that.

Hopefully you're feeling better by now.

Latest posts

Back