Location ratio at A Lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What country do you live in?

• United States

Votes: 213 44.3%
  • Canada

Votes: 51 10.6%
  • Central America

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • South America

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • Europe

Votes: 137 28.5%
  • Former USSR

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Asia

Votes: 28 5.8%
  • Middle East

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • Africa

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • Oceania

Votes: 24 5.0%

• Total voters
Skorian said:
Why don't I just do a poll that has one voting option. Do you live on planet earth...?

Well in all honesty what is the point of taking all these polls and statistics and ratios?

Unacceptance said:
Skorian said:
Why don't I just do a poll that has one voting option. Do you live on planet earth...?

Well in all honesty what is the point of taking all these polls and statistics and ratios?

Why not?

I wish now I had just done the straight continents since people are complaining.

Skorian said:
You can only give 10 poll options and I had to fit the whole planet on there.

Europe is a continent like North America... So I really don't see a reason to complain.

You don't like the name of your continent?!?!

So why didn't you just put down North America?

To be honest most people from the UK don't really consider themselves to be european at all anyway; it's very much a feeling of trying to distance ourselves as much as possible from all the red tape and bureaucracy that comes from Brussels/Geneva/Strasbourg or wherever else it is that makes stupid laws and judgements that don't fit with our society or values.

It's bad enough being geographically next door to the striking surrender monkeys without having their's and the rest of Europe's way of life thrust upon us as well.

Not that any of this matters to your poll ofc.

stella said:
well canada is pretty much owned by the uk anyway, may as well just scrap canada alltogether and just put the u.k. down lol

lol

So what do I vote for? Europe maybe?

stella said:
you should leave out former USSR and central America, instead have Uk and Australia

I like the sound of former USSR :D so keep that, take down central America and put up UK

you can't please all the people all the time ;-)

... but Europe is not a country and I am from the UK ;-p

aww, i wanted an 'Other' option. or maybe 'N/A'... especially seeing as UK wasn't included

Scott said:
Skorian said:
You can only give 10 poll options and I had to fit the whole planet on there.

Europe is a continent like North America... So I really don't see a reason to complain.

You don't like the name of your continent?!?!

So why didn't you just put down North America?

To be honest most people from the UK don't really consider themselves to be european at all anyway; it's very much a feeling of trying to distance ourselves as much as possible from all the red tape and bureaucracy that comes from Brussels/Geneva/Strasbourg or wherever else it is that makes stupid laws and judgements that don't fit with our society or values.

It's bad enough being geographically next door to the striking surrender monkeys without having their's and the rest of Europe's way of life thrust upon us as well.

Not that any of this matters to your poll ofc.

Striking surrender monkeys haha

nope_real said:
stella said:
you could have at least put my country's name down.

yeh last time I checked, we were really anti europe. WE WANT OUR OWN BUTTON!

Uh, ya. Being anti continents makes sense.... Next one I do will be almost all continents. And the UK isn't a country either. At least not as I understand it.

I have European heritage. Why would I have a problem with that? It simply is.

Next time I will use Eurasia. Maybe then people will be happy?

Skorian said:
And the UK isn't a country either. At least not as I understand it.

No its not. Its just everything that England owns. Which is not much anymore lol. Britain is not a country ether. That's just what we call England, ireland, Scotland and wales.

England, ireland, Scotland and wales are countries through.

Bet you thought this was all a pretty uncontroversial subject when you put the poll up, eh Skorian?

'Where do you come from? Omg, I wish I hadn't started this crap!':D

I'm kinda annoyed about being lumped with Europe, but I understand from an international political landscape point of view... fair enough!

Latest posts

Back