Looking for fellow gamers

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking forward to Skyrim, though not quite enough to buy it on release. I loved Morrowind (TES3), you see; in fact it's one of my favorite games of all time. Oblivion (TES4) on the other hand, I found to be pretty terrible. The base game, anyway. With a good overhaul mod (Oscuro's, for example), and some graphic tweaks, it was... passable. Bought it on release and was very disappointed after how great Morrowind was.

Anyway, I'm sure Skyrim will be much less of a catastrophe. :D Still probably going to wait for a sale, though.

After hearing what some friends (and random strangers) has to say about Skyrim, I've decided on not buying it. I was curious at first, but it just doesn't sound like my kinda game. Flashy visual graphics mean nothing if the story is boring and characters lack depth. Instead I'll just play Dragon Age and Mass Effect again. :D

Anyone taken a look at Anno 2070? Kinda excited about it, but the demo didn't focus on the aspects I wanted to look at. Supposedly it is out this Thursday!

Never even heard of it. *goes googling*

*done googling*

What, not on console? I can't cheat on my Xbox like that. :-o

ive been playing skyrim like crazy. already got over 40 hours in. ive come across 2 quest glitches that wont let me complete either of them unless they patch it.

onely prob i had was the game freezing on loading 1ns.
and i keep losing my horse.
he either runs of while im fighting and i have no idear where he went or he gets himself killed.
playing the xbox version.

Playing skyrim on the ps3 too, what crappy framerate

I usually get bored of these type of games quick though, but I'm enjoying it while it lasts, it's quite fun so far.

Well a random hagraven in Skyrim just scared the honeysuckle out of me.

I'm playing Zelda Skyward Sword at the moment. It's... ok. Motion gimmicks get old fast, and it's not even close to "the best Zelda ever" as many describe it. But it's enjoyable for the moment.

I'm not playing Skyrim either.

Mostly cos I don't have a good enough PC to run it at the settings that I want :(

But aye, I game. Both online and off-line. I even make games. Working on my first project right now.

The major games that have taken my time lately are League of Legends, Dungeon Defenders, Lands of Lore 1, Gemini Rue, and The Binding of Isaac.

Ledia said:
EVERYONE EXCEPT EQUINOX IS PLAYING SKYRIM

I'm not either. :p I would be, but I refuse to pay $60 for a PC game. Hopefully there's a decent deal on it during the Steam holiday sale. A lot of the bugs should be fixed by then as well. :D

Marnnson said:
I even make games. Working on my first project right now.

Awesome! What type of game is it?

Sorry what is this thread about? Since none of you live in countries like Bhutan, the often anti-social gamers are everywhere.

Where I live, the Northeastern USA, just take a set of darts. Go outside to any crowded venue, which usually correlates to a few select places you only have business to be in because you are potential customer, like a shopping mall. Pick several males between the ages 12-30+ and throw the darts. The best bet, most of them are at least casual gamers.

It is not really that hard once you get past cowardice.

World Warrior said:
Awesome! What type of game is it?

Thanks! It's a total conversion mod for Dungeon Defenders; basically, me and a friend are taking the core game and changing it around completely, changing the setting to a more steampunk-ish universe; different story, new classes, new towers, new mobs, everything.

Thrasymachus said:
Sorry what is this thread about? Since none of you live in countries like Bhutan, the often anti-social gamers are everywhere.

Where I live, the Northeastern USA, just take a set of darts. Go outside to any crowded venue, which usually correlates to a few select places you only have business to be in because you are potential customer, like a shopping mall. Pick several males between the ages 12-30+ and throw the darts. The best bet, most of them are at least casual gamers.

It is not really that hard once you get past cowardice.

This kind of attitude is not welcome in this thread. Feel free to not post in it again. Thanks.

Marnnson said:
Thanks! It's a total conversion mod for Dungeon Defenders; basically, me and a friend are taking the core game and changing it around completely, changing the setting to a more steampunk-ish universe; different story, new classes, new towers, new mobs, everything.

Sounds cool! I haven't played Dungeon Defenders yet, though I've had my eye on it for a while. Will do eventually. Love a good tower defense game.

Latest posts

Back