Mass Shootings are not caused by psychosis but by LOOKS

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started caring when my involuntary isolation ended.

You said here that you care that you're single. So which is it?

I've said conflicting things, too, but I was going off of what you had just said there.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I started caring when my involuntary isolation ended.

You said here that you care that you're single. So which is it?

I've said conflicting things, too, but I was going off of what you had just said there.

In terms of being lonely over all

there's people who are mentally healthy that go on killing sprees too you know. Just putting it out there. Plus I've been told I was handsome too, I just don't know how to take positive compliments. If I can find a decent picture of me I will definitely post it here.

Rayri said:
How about the government being the cause..

The government in country cut funding to mental health care so they could e responsible in that way. Also, not talking about one's problems also doesn't help prevent stuff like that too.

I believe Brian was talking about the government buying prostitutes, so that virgins can lose their virginity (which is ludacris.)

I read the OP, and honestly I'm shocked. As someone who practices in loco parentis on a daily basis, I feel the nervousness and threat of this everyday at the middle school where I work. I spent most of my day Tuesday practicing where to hide my kids dependent upon the location of the gunman.

This issue is very serious and for something so trivial to be the source of a horrible and horrific event is absurd and disrespectful.

Shipster, you hit the nail on the proverbial head.

Nobody, no matter who has been mean to you or whatever trauma you've endured in your life, has the right to shoot innocent people. To support someone who did something like Sandy Hook, is to support terrorists like Osama Bin Laden. It's all terrorism.

I feel pity for the guys who are in that list, but that doesn't mean that I support what they did, or wish that they were anywhere but in hell right now. I was bullied, I've been rejected, I don't want to kill anybody.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Shipster, you hit the nail on the proverbial head.

Nobody, no matter who has been mean to you or whatever trauma you've endured in your life, has the right to shoot innocent people. To support someone who did something like Sandy Hook, is to support terrorists like Osama Bin Laden. It's all terrorism.

I feel pity for the guys who are in that list, but that doesn't mean that I support what they did, or wish that they were anywhere but in hell right now. I was bullied, I've been rejected, I don't want to kill anybody.

Someone said that I would kill and rape the person that rejected me.

Brian Peppers said:
What do all these mass shooters have in common?

They are ugly, at the peak of their sex drives (aged 16-30), but unwanted by women and girls and are sexually frustrated.

People blame the wrong things: video-games, movies, music, guns, politics, hidden agendas, family, they are not the real reason these guys do it.

The main reason these guys go on shooting sprees is because they are ugly and don't have any looks to get a girl and are rejected by women and they end up sexually frustrated.

James Holmes was rejected by 3 average-looking women on an adult site before going on his attention whoring spree.

That chinese guy 'Cho' (Virginia Tech) was rejected and reported to campus police by girls he liked before his spree. He was warned to leave girls alone. I'm sure if he was handsome at least 1 of these girls would have been flattered.

Anders Breivik became insane because he was balding and was unwanted by women and girls. He also had plastic surgery in an effort to appeal to women.

Adam Lanza was deformed-looking in the face and laughed at his entire life. His brother and father were much better looking.

Eric Harris wrote long blogs about being bullied and teased for how he looked. Male bullies lowered his status in the eyes of females.

The REAL reason these guys do it is because they are ugly and don't get laid and don't have any women/girls and they end up sexually frustrated and ostracized. They know they have no future to look forward to. They are the ugly ducklings that never blossomed into swans, or at least thought they never would.

People should stop blaming bulls**t things like video-games or movies or music or guns or politics when in reality these people just needed plastic surgery and a monthly visit from prostitutes supported and paid for by the government.

I agree to some extent ....the male libido can be a very destructive emotion.

African, you need to stop with the negativity. People will say all sorts of things, doesn't mean it's true.

ghbarnaby2 said:
MTrip said:
Let's not go too far here. The original post's logic might fail because it's a broad-brush argument, is simplistic, & uses armchair psychology to boot...but there is a grain of truth in it. Many of those school-shooters were indeed socially awkward; it's not far-fetched to say that the girls in their community considered them undesirable & that such rejection can be a factor in causing a killing spree. Sure, most unattractive nerds don't go on killing sprees, but not everyone has the same tolerance level for social ostracism.

One thing needs to dealt with but is rarely ever discussed: genetic factors. Ever since the Human Genome Project, hereditary predispositions for various illnesses have been discovered & more discoveries are made every year, if not every week. Even before that it has long been known that depression, manic depression, & certain psychoses tend to run in families & skip generations in regular patterns. If society is to eventually rid itself of crime, it's not only poverty, lack of intact families, weapons access, etc. that must be dealt with. Bad chromosomes must also be weeded out of the gene pool (through civilized means!). Today's technology allows a single lunatic to become dangerous to many people or even an entire city...we can't wait for natural evolution to take care of the human condition.

Eugenics much?
In the original sense, no. In terms of hereditary improvement of humans for the maintenance & enhancement of social order? Call it what you like. Incidentally, you never answered any of the points I raised in my first reply. If my position bothers you, then try posting something coherent & logical for a rebuttal. Maybe then I'll have more respect for you.

theglasscell said:
I'm so tired of all these bitter, angry virgins on here.

If you can't get laid then go do something about it instead of whining online. Go work out and improve your appearance, pick up some hobbies or find a passion, develop an interesting personality.

Hear, hear! I've replied supportively in a few other threads & will continue to do so, but glasscell must've read my mind. The virgins he describes usually don't have much life experience from what I've seen so far. Being bitter & angry is understandable when life has screwed you over, but first one has to actually live & take a few hard knocks before one can be jaded & cantankerous, & actually carry it off.

My final word on this thread is that the OP is a deranged sicko.

I hope he kills himself or dies in an accident before he ends up hurting someone else.

^ Yes

theglasscell said:
My final word on this thread is that the OP is a deranged sicko.

I hope he kills himself or dies in an accident before he ends up hurting someone else.

These kinds of comments are normally not permitted, we don't encourage death on a person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back