men are better at sex than women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
its not a gender thing, its background, self confidance, partner, imagination....
Ok, so if i take that into consideration i must be a wild thang LOL

I'm not understanding how men can be "better" at something biologically designed for two people to mutually enjoy :rolleyes:

All I know is... I get a lot of practice... sex..... :p

if practice makes perfect.. im pretty sure im a gosu.

No they aren't, neither gender is better than the other.

Some individuals are better at sex than others, however gender has nothing to do with that.

To be better than most at sex you need plenty of experience, confidence, and a firm understanding of the Kama Sutra. Both genders are capable of this.

dude... it was just a theory...

I mean... everyone thinks about sex. sure.

but guys think about doing it
while girls think about getting it

but i have not any evidence for this... so it was more of a random thought than theory really..
thought itd be good discussion...

MadMonkè said:
dude... it was just a theory...

I mean... everyone thinks about sex. sure.

but guys think about doing it
while girls think about getting it

but i have not any evidence for this... so it was more of a random thought than theory really..
thought itd be good discussion...

Um, no. I think about DOING it and I have a vagina, not a penis...so

mmm interesting..

new theory...

girls have active sexual imaginations
but somehow become inhibited or just lazy when it comes down to it...

:)

MadMonkè said:
mmm interesting..

new theory...

Also doesn't apply to me. I'm not inhibited or lazy at all.

MadMonkè said:
mmm interesting..

new theory...

To have a theory you need to have evidence. All I'm seeing at the moment is handwaving generalisation and unsubstantiated hypothesising.

If that crosses into outright gender bashing, I foresee a very short lifetime for this thread :rolleyes:

Ehm,surely,if you needed to have evidence to have a theory,it wouldn't be a theory,it would be a fact.

Jilted John said:
Ehm,surely,if you needed to have evidence to have a theory,it wouldn't be a theory,it would be a fact.

Eh? Not in my mind, but maybe I'm wrong :p

A fact is a statement definitively known to be valid and correct. A fact may be used as evidence. This we agree on?

A theory is a proposed idea that makes use of facts to have a basis in reality.

Any theory needs evidence to first be established. Eg. the existence of dark matter in space (entirely a theory) is based on evidence of matter that we can't quantify with measurements.

A theory without evidence (from known facts) is not a theory, it's just someone drawing false conclusions.

While I'm not saying that every debate should follow this sort of rigid thinking (and opinions are important), when opinion is disguised as fact things get muddled.

Even the title of this thread is phrased in a biased fashion (presenting the question posed as a fact as opposed to inviting discussion of a controversial, possibly flawed opinion) :)

Anyway, that's enough of my musings on critical interpretation of information, I'll let everyone get back to topic, whatever that topic may be exactly ;)

What kind of silly excuse for a topic is this?

Come on, guys. lol

Neither sex is BETTER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back