men are better at sex than women

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched a documentary stating that the average woman never experiences an orgasm during sex.

So, apprently not that great. :D

Doubt The Rabbit said:
I just watched a documentary stating that the average woman never experiences an orgasm during sex.

This is one thing I am greatly confused/unnerved about as an intimacy outsider.

Surely it can't be that difficult to make a lady happy? Pop. culture and hearsay make it sound like an impossibly difficult task secondary only to catching a moving fly with chopsticks.

TheSolitaryMan said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:

Surely it can't be that difficult to make a lady happy? Pop. culture and hearsay make it sound like an impossibly difficult task secondary only to catching a moving fly with chopsticks.

I read an article a few years ago about how women have more orgasms when pleasuring themselves than they do when having sex with a guy. So by that article....it's the guy that doesn't know what they're doing. lol
Kidding of course. I think it just entirely depends on the.........physical qualities of the two people

Callie said:
I read an article a few years ago about how women have more orgasms when pleasuring themselves than they do when having sex with a guy. So by that article....it's the guy that doesn't know what they're doing. lol
Kidding of course. I think it just entirely depends on the.........physical qualities of the two people

Without wishing to go into rude territory, I do remember reading ages ago that the female orgasm is strongly tied to being relaxed and feeling completely comfortable with a chosen partner. They even concluded that somehow feeling emotionally in sync with someone can make it easier for it to be achieved.

Really quite interesting.

Though to be honest, I find sex pretty much terrifying (not to mention hugely embarrassing) and I don't think I ever want to do it. I'm not sure I'd ever feel comfortable enough with someone. I'm like the complete anti-thesis to a confident, healthy male in that regard :p

LET'S NOT FORGET

...that women also mature sexually later than men. Most men are most sexually active in their 20-30s, before calming down and settling into a more family-oriented mindset.

Women, however, tend to become MORE sexually active and experience a heightening of their libido around their 30-40s, and even into and during menopause. Most sex doctors will tell you that women are more likely to experience orgasms in their middle age than they would have in their younger adult lives.

This is all general info, but I think it still sort of important to mention in this sort of discussion.

Callie said:
MadMonkè said:
mmm interesting..

new theory...

girls have active sexual imaginations
but somehow become inhibited or just lazy when it comes down to it...

:)

Also doesn't apply to me. I'm not inhibited or lazy at all.

gosh... if this was in real life, this would be the part when I blush and get all nervous to find a come back...

So I may be wrong... or maybe you are the exception...
a new breed perhaps... :p

would you consider yourself as what they call a "man-eater"?

and what happens if you come across a sexually dominant male that likes to take the control from you?

MadMonkè said:
Callie said:
MadMonkè said:
mmm interesting..

new theory...

girls have active sexual imaginations
but somehow become inhibited or just lazy when it comes down to it...

:)

Also doesn't apply to me. I'm not inhibited or lazy at all.

gosh... if this was in real life, this would be the part when I blush and get all nervous to find a come back...

So I may be wrong... or maybe you are the exception...
a new breed perhaps... :p

would you consider yourself as what they call a "man-eater"?

and what happens if you come across a sexually dominant male that likes to take the control from you?

No, I wouldn't call myself a man-eater at all. But I'll have to agree with TheSolitaryMan, you seem to be getting awfully close to gender bashing here.

I like having sex, I like talking about sex, I like thinking about sex. That really has nothing to do with the male or female being more dominant.
However, just because I LIKE having sex, that doesn't mean I'll just have sex with anyone. As far as what goes on between the male and I....that's none of your business :)

Also...BJD, did you just call me MIDDLE AGED???? :club:

Callie said:
TheSolitaryMan said:
Doubt The Rabbit said:

I don't think anyone would refute that the more effort you put into anything the better the reward- same goes with intimacy.

Any guy who jumps into bed and thinks that a couple of minutes of squirming around with his willing partner is going to produce mind-blowing results due to his uniquely male anatomy is sadly delusional.

My experience has been if a guy focuses on the pleasure of his partner then the "reward" is so much more intense. I was fortunate enough to have had a relationship with an older lady when I was younger who taught me a lot about what it takes to aid the orgasmic experience for both. You really don't need a lot of props or toys, just take your time and make it fun and uncomplicated. Penetration is only part of it, there is so much more a guy can do to take care of his partner. I've found that the fewer inhibitions I have the fewer my partner has, it never ceases to amaze me how the right stimulation will turn the quietest of partners into near nymphomaniacs. The biggest turn-on for me is having my partner shaking and twitching due to an intense orgasm, it makes my finish so much more enjoyable.

I've realized that there are many people who just can't let go, be it for cultural, emotional, physical, or other reasons. I really feel for those who for one reason or other are unable to ......relax?...... enough to enjoy one of the greatest gifts imaginable. Too bad it gets complicated with hang ups, being used as control, etc.

Heres a hint guys- you respect your partner and spend some time worshipping her body, chances are that she'll do the same for you.

So really, it's not about who's better (despite my earlier light-hearted response), to me it's more about being willing and uninhibited.

I see this getting mis interpreted ....
no way am in gender bashing... whatever that mean... honestly i cannot conceptualize how that works...
This is supposed to be light hearted convo about sex... or debate... but I guess I have to watch every word I say... apparently...

anyways... I thought I was almost building a case with your arguments Callie!

if for example, sexually dominant female (after having all those wild fantasies) gets involved with a sexually dominant male (whose pace does not match).
In theory, there could be a battle for sex power in which a winner can be determined...! lol

But this was not my original point... or idea... it never came to fruition... yet....

lonely in BC

thats some after class lesson you got there...
almost has me wishing I knew where to enroll..

but yeah what you say sounds plausible. more relaxed and trusting the girl feels, easier the orgasm... and every girl is different... so its really a new discovery each and everytime....

seriously... where do I enroll? lol

MadMonkè said:
no way am in gender bashing... whatever that mean... honestly i cannot conceptualize how that works...
This is supposed to be light hearted convo about sex... or debate... but I guess I have to watch every word I say... apparently...

if for example, sexually dominant female (after having all those wild fantasies) gets involved with a sexually dominant male (whose pace does not match).
In theory, there could be a battle for sex power in which a winner can be determined...! lol

But this was not my original point... or idea... it never came to fruition... yet....

The winner is the one who passes out first from sheer exhilaration after hours of passion. :D

MadMonkè said:

You don't "apparently" have to do anything MadMonkè, I just wanted to see this thread be productive as opposed to offensive (which it now appears to be, so it's all good ^^ )

Lonely in BC said:
So really, it's not about who's better (despite my earlier light-hearted response), to me it's more about being willing and uninhibited.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
Practice makes perfect. ;)

Two excellent reasons that I'd be rubbish then, lol :p

What never ceases to amaze me is that people can actually be comfortable in one another's company with their clothing removed. I find that really odd. But then again that's more of a personal hang-up with me again, I just really don't like the idea of anyone seeing me without my clothes.

Interesting replies, it's nice to see people talking sincerely about this sort of thing :)

MadMonkè said:

Well, I suppose in this situation... you somewhat have a point. However, it would still come down to who was more experienced and who does most of the work and whether or not the other person enjoys what the one person is doing. (so really, unless they are the same person with different genitals...there could never really be a winner)
With that said....I agree with LBC here in the following....

Lonely in BC said:
I don't think anyone would refute that the more effort you put into anything the better the reward- same goes with intimacy.

Any guy who jumps into bed and thinks that a couple of minutes of squirming around with his willing partner is going to produce mind-blowing results due to his uniquely male anatomy is sadly delusional.

My experience has been if a guy focuses on the pleasure of his partner then the "reward" is so much more intense. I was fortunate enough to have had a relationship with an older lady when I was younger who taught me a lot about what it takes to aid the orgasmic experience for both. You really don't need a lot of props or toys, just take your time and make it fun and uncomplicated. Penetration is only part of it, there is so much more a guy can do to take care of his partner. I've found that the fewer inhibitions I have the fewer my partner has, it never ceases to amaze me how the right stimulation will turn the quietest of partners into near nymphomaniacs. The biggest turn-on for me is having my partner shaking and twitching due to an intense orgasm, it makes my finish so much more enjoyable.

I've realized that there are many people who just can't let go, be it for cultural, emotional, physical, or other reasons. I really feel for those who for one reason or other are unable to ......relax?...... enough to enjoy one of the greatest gifts imaginable. Too bad it gets complicated with hang ups, being used as control, etc.

Heres a hint guys- you respect your partner and spend some time worshipping her body, chances are that she'll do the same for you.

To really answer the question one must have been a female and a male before.

Sex change anyone?

On a gentler note, one gives and the other receives. The two are interchangeable as well (say in oral sex or male on male penetrative sex).

The man has to be:

1) Sufficiently aroused
2) Able to maintain an erection
3) Free of sterilizing agents

The woman has to be:

1) Able to spread open her legs

anything beyond that is a matter of who does the most work...

Some people are better at sex than other people

And some people like different kinds of sex than other people

So I'd prefer to leave gender out of the equation entirely

Phaedron said:
The man has to be:

1) Sufficiently aroused
2) Able to maintain an erection
3) Free of sterilizing agents

The woman has to be:

1) Able to spread open her legs

anything beyond that is a matter of who does the most work...

Bro, that be rapist talk. You must be high on crack.

For sex, women must be:

1. In the mood.
2. Romanced by their lover/boyfriend/husband (A MONTH-LONG EFFORT, not a single occurrence)
3. Physically aroused; lubricated by sexual juices, etc
4. Cuddled sufficiently before and after
5. Foreplay must be applied by the man JUST ENOUGH but not TOO MUCH
6. Talk talk talk love love love
7. Scented candles
8. Either sweet jazzy R&B music or pounding hypno-beats fit to be heard in a stylish club (woman's choice, of course)
9. Bed/room must be clean and/or spotless
10. etc etc etc

What about gay men? Or lesbians?

The answer to this is, neither gender is better at sex, some suck in bed, some are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back