My extensive rant on women, relationships, dating, PUA, and society

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like peanuts, they are tasty. Did you know they are actually a legume instead of a nut?

Jeff said:
Sure, tell me about life. How many guys have you approached? How many have you asked out? How many have you sent messages to through match.com?

I ask because your original post had the tone of some bitter woman who feels entitled to things she never received.

And just because OP's post was offensive to you doesn't mean it was offensive to me. You act as if I'm automatically supposed to be against OP because everyone else is.

Dude. Don't be a dick to dk1967. She didn't write those lines to whine or complain, she wrote them to illustrate a point to the OP; the point being that his theory about girls having it easy is wrong. I have written the same thing (never had a boyfriend etc.), and yet you didn't tell ME to "stop complaining"?

And even if her tone is bitter, she's fully entitled to be, without having to justify her feelings to you. That isn't what this discussion is about, either. We're discussing OP's issues, not hers. And how is it that she's not allowed to "complain" about never having a boyfriend, while you have no comment on the OP's neverending whining and self pity on the same subject? How's THAT fair?

Furthermore, you say "until you start approaching guys and asking guys out ..." without having the slightest clue on what she has or hasn't done regarding this. Get a grip.

And finally: You agree with the OP? Seriously? After reading all the responses from everyone on this thread, you really believe the whole dating scenario is easy on girls, and that the "system" is "rigged"? If so, I give up trying to teach you kids any common sense. You're on your own.

(A decent attempt, Limlim. I wish I had your ability to stay away from battles. ;))

dk1967 said:
And considering I'm nearly twice your age I think I can confidently say that I think I know a little more about life than you do, kid.

Ehh, what I am doing right now is... derailing the thread? Taking it off-topic? Maybe I should send a PM next time?
But I just want to respond here: People should stop throwing around the term "life experience" like it's magic. Having lived longer than someone else is so extremely rarely an advantage in any specific area of knowledge that one should pull it out in discussions like that. It's a bit of a mental failsafe for some people.

Pheenix said:
Ehh, what I am doing right now is... derailing the thread? Taking it off-topic? Maybe I should send a PM next time?
But I just want to respond here: People should stop throwing around the term "life experience" like it's magic. Having lived longer than someone else is so extremely rarely an advantage in any specific area of knowledge that one should pull it out in discussions like that. It's a bit of a mental failsafe for some people.

I think what you're trying to do is bully me out of here...

Its hard for me to address your comment without knowing how old you are. But I stand by what I said, no 24-year-old is going to tell me he knows the trials and tribulations of life *better* than me --that was my point, not that I know more than him but that HE does NOT know more than me.

It has nothing to do with "magic." Its a fact, I am a very different person than I was when I was 34 --and at that age I was very different than I was at 24...14...4...

Thank you, Equinox. Dontcha just love Freudian projection?

Jeff said:
Sure, tell me about life. How many guys have you approached? How sent messages to through match.com?

Jeepers, I can just see the steam coming out of your ears (and I'm the one who sounds bitter, rrrrrriiiiiiight)! I could go into a detailed response to your questions but I've concluded that you are not worthy of a response from me.

I am not trying to bully you out.

I don't understand what you mean by emphasizing that "you do not know more than them, but they do not know more than me". What does this imply? What difference does it make from "I know more than them?"

Of course you change as you age, and you get more experience under your belt, but this is on a very high abstract level. As soon as we go into something as concrete as dating or gender-relations, I'd say that experience is null.

Pheenix said:
I am not trying to bully you out. I don't understand what you mean by emphasizing that "you do not know more than them, but they do not know more than me". What does this imply? What difference does it make from "I know more than them?" Of course you change as you age, and you get more experience under your belt, but this is on a very high abstract level. As soon as we go into something as concrete as dating or gender-relations, I'd say that experience is null.

When you state " WE"..this implies that U think everyone is a certain way according to your own percpetion and understandfing of whatever the fresia it is....Which is Fucken NULL.
Everyone have thier own percpetions and understanding of life.

Dating is a challenge...More challenging for some than others.

Ulitmalety...if I wanna get laid or wehatever the heck the payoffs are for me to date or meet women...bitching about it gets me no where N gets me moving away from the payoff.

I don't think everybody is "against the OP". I do not approve his message, but I'm sure he's a fabulous fella underneath all of that bitter anger.

Its self imposed rules and limited ideas to holds people.
Just like make a fucken wish list of whatever the fucken perfect women or date should be like...
Cutting off countless options or cock blocking yourself.

Lonesome Crow, you can't argue that you have to assume some sort of similarity or familiarity with how humans think and work. Otherwise, how the hell would you wage any psychological or sociological debate at all, when not an expert?

My extensive rant on MEN.....

Maybe there is a REASON certain men are not getting dates, laid, or whatever. Maybe it's NOT because women just want this big hunky man. Maybe it's because of how you ACT! There is a BIG difference between arrogance and confidence. Yeah, sometimes the girl won't want to go on a date with you because she doesn't like the way you look. So what!? Go find someone who DOES. THERE ARE WOMEN OUT THERE THAT DON'T LIKE ********* MEN WITH 6 PACKS! I promise. But you know what you have to do before going "Woe is me I can't get a girl :(" You have to actually ask out women, multiple women. Go on dates with them! Find out what you like, don't like, etc before dismissing the whole thing!

All this 'nice guys finish last' bullcrap. Yes, some nice guys will finish last because they won't go after it. They think women should flock to them, because they're nice. NO! You have to go out and go for it if you want it! You can't just sit around in your room posting on some lonely forum about how you can't get any women.

Badjedidude said:
SocratesX said:
Yes nice guys finish last. You hit the nail on the head.

Someone should hit you on the head for being intentionally dense.

No, nice guys do NOT finish last. Nice guys who make excuses and refuse to work for what they want finish last. Nice guys who are lazy finish last. Nice guys who don't do anything about their situation finish last.

Nice guys who take matters into their own hands (AND REMAIN NICE) do NOT finish last.

'Nuff said.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS!

Okay...that is all.

Pheenix said:
Lonesome Crow, you can't argue that you have to assume some sort of similarity or familiarity with how humans think and work. Otherwise, how the hell would you wage any psychological or sociological debate at all, when not an expert?
well..Phoenix
Assuming honeysuckle had gotten me into doo..doo more times than I can count....
Like the title of the thread say...
Renting...venting....
Probably just needed to get that honeysuckle out of his system.

I assure you...if a chick flirt him or He started dating right he posted this thread. He had forgotten about of the honeysuckle he wrote.

Or if he ever had chicks chasing him and He gets to picK and chose from many avaliable women...he would see things differently...

Lack of pussy dose strange thing to males...its call sexual fustrations?
All that honeysuckle got back up into his head..

BTW.have you ever dated multiple women or had serval women chase you or stocked you?
Have you ever did threesomes with women?...experince it?

Lonesome Crow said:
BTW.have you ever dated multiple women or had serval women chase you or stocked you?
Have you ever did threesomes with women?...experince it?

Well duh! who hasn't? honeysuckle I just got off of an orgy this morning before work. Might as well ask us if we breathe air next!

I like having threesomes with women. What I really want, though is some nice group sex with many of the ladies here at ALL.

See...Phoinix.

Matha fucken pussy lacking bitches
have brain damage and cant read either..

Or people do whatever the fresia theyre gonna do wheather it pretains to *******, dating, or answering for ya....

Pheenix said:
Having lived longer than someone else is so extremely rarely an advantage in any specific area of knowledge that one should pull it out in discussions like that. It's a bit of a mental failsafe for some people.

lol

i don't agree

the 33 year old ME

is way smarter, more cunning, more calibrated, more in control, more a lot of things than the 23 year old ME, or even the 28 year old ME.

age (experience) is THE MOST VALUABLE TEACHER IN ALL THINGS,

some might say the ONLY true teacher,

my friend.

:D

Equinox said:
And even if her tone is bitter, she's fully entitled to be, without having to justify her feelings to you.

If she's entitled to be bitter, why is the OP not entitled to be bitter?

Equinox said:
Furthermore, you say "until you start approaching guys and asking guys out ..." without having the slightest clue on what she has or hasn't done regarding this. Get a grip.

I just asked her in my previous post about all that stuff and she ignored it. Probably because she doesn't do those things.

Equinox said:
And finally: You agree with the OP? Seriously?

I agree with OP in the sense that I believe women have it easier than men in the dating scene. I didn't say they have it easy, just easier than men, there is a difference.

Most of their difficulties though, they bring upon themselves. For example, many women expect to get approached and asked out by guys. They don't have any right to complain about not having a BF or not finding the right guy when they don't approach and ask guys out themselves. What do you expect when you rely on guys to ask you out? You have to deal with what's presented to you. And if nobody approaches you or the wrong guys approach you, and you don't try to get someone yourself, then you deserve to have no one. That's the consequence of being lazy.

Equinox said:
After reading all the responses from everyone on this thread, you really believe the whole dating scenario is easy on girls, and that the "system" is "rigged"? If so, I give up trying to teach you kids any common sense. You're on your own.

Honestly, this thread wasn't exactly a fair debate.. most of it was bashing. You expect me to base my point of view on some dumb forum bashing?

Sterling said:
Yeah, sometimes the girl won't want to go on a date with you because she doesn't like the way you look. So what!? Go find someone who DOES.

Yeah, you never said anything about the guys which NOBODY finds attractive. Should they keep chasing their tail the rest of their lives?

To imply there is no such thing as "ugly" people when there are "good looking" people in this world is a bunch of politically correct nonsense. The fact is that there are ugly people that will never get anybody.

The majority of people, both men and women, judge looks to some extent. Those that don't are rare exceptions to the rule. And most people that say they don't are liars.

I'm sorry I read some of the posts here - this thread is one big clusterfuck and the OP is probably sitting back giggling to himself/herself. I know what thread I won't be clicking on again...

Teresa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back